Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Confused Was planning to sway girl, but I've been feeling all sorts of 'symptoms' since ovulation...

I was going to start my girl diet next month. I've only had my second period post-partum (my son is 21 months) on October 17th. Hubby and I fooled around a little on, I *think*, October 27th. I had a positive OPK on October 30th. Hm. It was probably the only time in October we had messed around because my mom had been visiting the whole month and left the 24th. It was the withdrawal method, which is usually what we use and use it well. HOWEVER, I guess my husband was pent up... and I kept asking him, "ARE YOU SURE YOU DIDN'T?!"

TMI, you all...
    There was a moment where he quickly had to get out but he didn't tell me anything and he went back.

Apparently, he released a 'little', he says (after prodding him) and then went back after! I was like, "Umm... that means you had some on your....!"

Oy.

A few days post ovulation (which was more painful than normal AND I had ovulation spotting, which I had never had before...)... I have had low, dull cramping.

Fatigue kicked in a couple days ago. Last week I had a night where I was getting shooting pains in my breasts.

Oh dear, it seems so similar from when I was pregnant with my son.

My only guess is maybe it could be my body still working out the kinks in my post-partum cycles... but I don't know. Earliest I can test is around the 11th.

If I'm pregnant, well... so much for trying for a girl!

There are "girl" factors in how it happened, if I am, but my diet was still how it's always been. Only girl factors would be...

Spooning position
    Out of body for a moment/a little amount
    A few days before ovulation?

Hm. We'll see. I guess I'm in the 2WW due to my symptoms. :/

If I am, guess whoever it is really wanted to get here! I would be surprised if I was but these symptoms are too deja-vu.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh wow sounds like you may be pregnant!
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck I hope you get the result you want.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow!!! I'm hoping you've got a pink bean in there!!! With just that tiny amount of sperm, it does help your chances it's a girl if you do get a BFP!!! Got my FX for you!!!
    Jen + DH = & ... '08 & '10..........and hopefully 2012
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Suddenly surrounded by angels, we are honored and humbled to be the parents of our twins - 8wks and 16 wks (girl)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Ovulation Chart for a R A I N B O W in 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Out of the Blue View Post
    Wow!!! I'm hoping you've got a pink bean in there!!! With just that tiny amount of sperm, it does help your chances it's a girl if you do get a BFP!!! Got my FX for you!!!
    This!! Good luck x
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My OPK was mostly positive (that I could see... the lines were pretty identical. I have never dabbled with OPK's but my ovulation was so painful this month I wanted to check) around 30th/31st... this happened on the 27th I believe (and we had abstained the whole month, which happened naturally due to mother visiting, we were spooning, and, well... what you all said... if there was any, very little, AND exposed to air... though I did the big O. :/)

My online ovulation/fertility trackers said I would have ovulated on November 1st, but obviously I had the OPK positive 30th/31st (night + morning positives)

I am having such a range of "symptoms" that I will never believe myself ever again if it's negative. This month has been/felt like a weird one... which is why I kept prodding my husband, "ARE YOU SURE YOU DIDN'T LET LOOSE?!?!" Hahah!

We'll see. I've taken a test which was (of course) negative. It's way too early to test, but I couldn't help myself...

I'll feel like a big silly if I'm not. Ha!

We'll see. New symptoms have been a headache the past two days... and every morning this week I've been hitting the "snooze" button. I rarely or try to not do that. I've nearly missed my train to work every day because of me doing that.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How many dpo are you now? x
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hmm... I'm not 100 percent. I had the positive the night of the 30th/31st (I took it because of the big pains and the spotting! Which is weird for me on/around ovulation...) so must have ovulated around the 1st or so? So maybe I'm about 9dpo or something? Not sure.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Did you test today?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I did this morning. Negative. So I'm just going to assume AF is coming around the 15th (when it is due) and wait until that day to test again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast