Page 44 of 58 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by gafan View Post
    I am a virtual beginner at this predicting O stuff but if you BD yesterday afternoon you are probably covered... 2 days in a row BD if thats what yoi meant...that's generally not enough time between BD for TTC girl. IDK how long yoi have been trying, but i hope you get pregnant soon. Sending you pink dust!
    Thank you gafan!! Yes we BD yesterday afternoon around 3pm; sat with my legs elevated for 20 mins then dumped.... got my positive OPK at 11pm... and prior to our last BD, it was 3 days before. We have been ttc for a year and 7 months. This will be our last baby ... We have 2 boys and I'd feel complete with a girl. I'm currently on my 4th cycle of Clomid, first round of 100mg.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Star I'd *maybe* stick with your every 72 hours for this cycle but definately up the anti next cycle. How many clomid cycles do you have before you have to take a break? After 2 anovulatory cycles on 50mg clomid I'd be trying to increase my conception odds as much as possible. I'm not even sure I wouldn't have added attempts this cycle.... Have you asked atomics opinion? Clomid is a strong sway tactic in itself so I'd check with her as I think its more important you try and conceive at this stage while taking 100mg clomid rather than use number of attempts as a sway tactic. Best to run it past her though xo

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

3. Thanks Star4012 thanked for this post
    Likes gafan liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbn3 View Post
    Star I'd *maybe* stick with your every 72 hours for this cycle but definately up the anti next cycle. How many clomid cycles do you have before you have to take a break? After 2 anovulatory cycles on 50mg clomid I'd be trying to increase my conception odds as much as possible. I'm not even sure I wouldn't have added attempts this cycle.... Have you asked atomics opinion? Clomid is a strong sway tactic in itself so I'd check with her as I think its more important you try and conceive at this stage while taking 100mg clomid rather than use number of attempts as a sway tactic. Best to run it past her though xo

I have this cycle and 2 more after this to be on 100mg... if I don't get pregnant in that time, I'm getting a referral to a reproductive endocrinologist in April. And no, I haven't asked atomic about her opinion... will she see this on here?

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No she likely wont. Best to create a new thread under the ttc a girl forum

6. Thanks Star4012 thanked for this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No she likely wont. Best to create a new thread under the ttc a girl forum

Thanks pbn! Any chance you think she'll see it in the next 2 hours? Lol it's 8:45pm here and we usually go to bed by 11. I'm sooooo bloated and crampy... def think I'm ovulating!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Star4012 View Post
    Thank you gafan!! Yes we BD yesterday afternoon around 3pm; sat with my legs elevated for 20 mins then dumped.... got my positive OPK at 11pm... and prior to our last BD, it was 3 days before. We have been ttc for a year and 7 months. This will be our last baby ... We have 2 boys and I'd feel complete with a girl. I'm currently on my 4th cycle of Clomid, first round of 100mg.

Ah, I didnt know about Clomid and how long you have tried. Pbn3 suggested checking with atomic- best idea.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

9. Thanks Star4012 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I doubt she will Star so I'd just stick to your e4d (72 hour version) for this cycle and take her advice on board for next cycle. It's quite possible an attempt now wouldn't count in any case. Being that sperm takes up to 12 hours to capacitate to be able to penetrate an egg and an egg only lives for approx 8-12 hours there's not a high chance of conception from an attempt tonight. On the other hand your attempt on cd16 has a really good chance if you are oing now or have ied today A 2-o attempt is almost as good as a 1-o attempt! Looking forward to tomorrows temp!

11. Thanks Star4012 thanked for this post
    Likes gafan liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I doubt she will Star so I'd just stick to your e4d (72 hour version) for this cycle and take her advice on board for next cycle. It's quite possible an attempt now wouldn't count in any case. Being that sperm takes up to 12 hours to capacitate to be able to penetrate an egg and an egg only lives for approx 8-12 hours there's not a high chance of conception from an attempt tonight. On the other hand your attempt on cd16 has a really good chance if you are oing now or have ied today A 2-o attempt is almost as good as a 1-o attempt! Looking forward to tomorrows temp!

I seriously don't know what I'd do without you girls! You made me feel better about not doing it tonight. I didn't know it takes sperm that long!! I'm still getting the flashing smiley but wondfos are dark. I'll just keep praying that our attempt yesterday did the trick thank you again!!

13. Likes Pbn3 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It gets to where it needs to go quicker than that but is unable to penetrate an egg until capacitation has happened. That's the part that can take up to 12 hours Sleep well and fx for that temp rise

15. Thanks Star4012 thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Star, FX you are ovulating right now!!! Mummy, Verena and strawberrybella - keeping all my fingers crossed for BFPs soon!!!!
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

17. Thanks Verena, Star4012 thanked for this post
    Likes strawberrybella89 liked this post
Page 44 of 58 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast