Page 56 of 58 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think I'm out. AF hasn't arrived, but very low temps and I'm expecting AF Any day now. Currently on CD25... haven't gotten my blood test results back yet and i have a doc appt set for Wednesday. Possibly another anovulatory cycle.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hannahptrussell View Post
    Here’s my pm test. I would say positive bc I can’t remember which is the control line! And I can’t tell them apart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    May I ask which cycle day you're on? I'm on CD14 and have yet to have a positive this month! This is the first month I've used them and I'm so confused on when to test..

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
    01-18-12 01-28-16 05-09-17 praying for

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sutton not everyone’s ovulates day 14! Keep testing I was always days 17-19
    Due a GIRL October 2018 after swaying pink! thank you so much genderdreaming!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SuttonBailey View Post
    May I ask which cycle day you're on? I'm on CD14 and have yet to have a positive this month! This is the first month I've used them and I'm so confused on when to test..

Hi Sutton, I am on CD14 but on a cycle of Clomid (CD3-cd7) so I’m fitting the typical clomid cycle. Normally I do not ovulate until cd18/20. Hoping this helps!
    As for testing, I take them in the am & pm during my fertile window. And I usually wait for ewcm before testing.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hannahptrussell View Post
    Hi Sutton, I am on CD14 but on a cycle of Clomid (CD3-cd7) so I’m fitting the typical clomid cycle. Normally I do not ovulate until cd18/20. Hoping this helps!
    As for testing, I take them in the am & pm during my fertile window. And I usually wait for ewcm before testing.

Very helpful! Thank you so much!

01-18-12 01-28-16 05-09-17 praying for

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sutton the usual recommended time for dip tests such as these is between 1-3pm. Some people choose to test in the AM and late PM as well. If you're new to using opks I'd stick to the instructions for now (most will say beyween 11am and 4pm) and use between 1-3pm. Make sure you limit your fluids 2-3 hours prior to testing, sip rather than gulp and only when you need to wet your mouth. Hold your wee for 2 hours prior to testing also. So as an example if testing at 2pm you'd only sip your water from 11am until test is done and you'd refrain from peeing from 12 noon. Never use fmu with opks unless you are using the cb dual hormone digi that is designed for fmu . Some people choose to test outside this 1-3pm time frame of they suspect or know they have a short surge (confirmed by temping) or if nearly pos in the afternoon may test again that evening. Please ask away if you have any more questions or need anything clarified

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh and as girlswaylondon said cd14 o day is based on an 'average' cycle with an 'average' luteal phase and many many women actually o before or after cd14. What is your usual cycle length? Most people will start testing with opks from cd10 but to cut costs you could start later if you have a longer than average cycle.

Last edited by Pbn3; February 26th, 2018 at 04:29 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hannah I'd stick to your one attempt this cycle seeing as your at pos opk now then if unsuccessful do e4d plus additional attempt at pos opk for next cycle. Is that right about this cycle? You haven't been bding unprotected every few days?

9. Likes hannahptrussell liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Star I'm so sorry You must be so frustrated and disappointed Big hugs and let us know how the appt goes. I agree it looks another anovulatory cycle BUT your temps indicate your body tried really hard this time so next cycle may just be the one being round two of the stronger clomid dose. I would not mess around with attempts if I were you and would for sure bd every 72 hours and additionally at pos opk just in case you do in fact o. Will be crossing everything for you

11. Thanks Star4012 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Gafan I'm sorry to hear this. Big hugs and enjoy your wine and coffee as by this time next cycle you'll no longer be able to have it! (Well wine anyway )

Can I ask you to re-explain what your sway consists of attempt wise? Are you charting and using opks?

Page 56 of 58 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 LastLast