Page 54 of 76 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Verena. Yea, I'm just hoping the answers aren't really bad (like, that we can't/shouldn't try to conceive again).

Yay for 3 dpo!
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Exciting verena can't wait to see!!
    I'm sorry to hear this mummy hope you are ok
    Gorgeous DD 2015
    Swaying for GIRL again 2018

Link for my chart https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/507858

3. Likes Verena liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks everyone. They are one step tests pbn, 10 miu. I got a faint positive one one last time on the same day as a pretty good line on a frer, that was 10dpo.
    Yes it does seem short verena, it was a bit longer before my last loss but was only 7 days last month! The gps here won't do anything about it though. Can barely get any tests till 3 losses.
    Abc, I'm so glad you are getting all these tests done, hope you get some answers soon. Hope everyone else is well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mummy - wait, what?!! Why wont your doctors do anything about that? 7 days is too short!! I was put on Clomid basically just because I have a 10-ish day LP and my progesterone was at the lower end of normal - and while obviously I have some other issues going on, I am convinced (as are my doctors) that the Clomid has really improved my progesterone levels after O. Will they not even give you progesterone supplements for after you O? If your LP is not 10 days or even if you're starting to spot before 10 days it really seems like they should be willing to give you something!! I know there are some natural ways to help lengthen it too, although I know some of those sway blue (like vitamin B6). Are you eating eggs, salmon, full fat dairy? That could also help (and are ok on a girl sway diet, if you're doing LE). Ugh - sorry this has to all be so frustrating!!
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

6. Likes mummy2boys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mummy2boys I wouldn't worry about your lp just yet. Your body could still be recovering from your recent loss in late January/early February. Your Feb cycle lp was 7 days and that seems to be a one off as this one is still going at 10 days now so it may be just hormones settling into place and by next cycle you could be back to having a normal lp. Looks like things are ironing themselves out to me. Anything 10 days and over is a perfectly fine lp. Wow those cheapies are sensitive!!! That's fantastic! You need to get some frers to have on hand in case you see a line on a cheapie again so you can confirm with an frer would remove any question of a faulty test/s.....

DS 2012 DS 2014
    After 3 losses had DD 2018

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks abc, yeah it's very frustrating! I did start taking b vitamins ( have given up the sway now and thought it might help) and I got pregnant that cycle so I will start again. I would love a girl but I would be so happy with a boy too right now. No, the doctor I spoke to didn't even seem to be interested in my luteal phase and basically said there was no tests they would do as I've had two healthy pregnancies. I'm going to go back though if it doesn't work out soon. I'll give it one more months attempt. My spotting has stopped now so god knows what's going on lol. How are you?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mummy2boys View Post
    Thanks abc, yeah it's very frustrating! I did start taking b vitamins ( have given up the sway now and thought it might help) and I got pregnant that cycle so I will start again. I would love a girl but I would be so happy with a boy too right now. No, the doctor I spoke to didn't even seem to be interested in my luteal phase and basically said there was no tests they would do as I've had two healthy pregnancies. I'm going to go back though if it doesn't work out soon. I'll give it one more months attempt. My spotting has stopped now so god knows what's going on lol. How are you?

Thinking of you mummy. Must be so confusing

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/35220b

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Didn’t even bother recording a temp today, my sleep is just making it impossible.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/35220b

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks emshe. When will you be testing? 🤞

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Weird - so the spotting never turned into AF and has stopped?? But hpt is still negative? So frustrating!!! Hopefully like Pbn said it does sort itself out (was LP less than 10 days before your m/c?). I did have a 10 day LP when I got pregnant with my boys and conceived them easily, so it's def possible with 10 days, but yea, I agree with you, I don't think it's a bad idea to go back if you aren't pregnant soon. It would seem odd that if you do have a shorter LP that they wouldn't at least give you progesterone suppositories/pills for after O.

I'm doing OK thanks - got myself into a bit of a panic yesterday because the RE did a HCG test and it came back at 146, and then I started bleeding again yesterday, and cramping today, so I ended up going to see the doctor who did my D&C today for a quick "check up" ultrasound to make sure there weren't any signs of retained tissue, blood clots, etc. There wasn't thankfully and she said things look really good - and that the HCG should zero out in a few weeks. For now I'm just waiting for the blood results from the RE, DH has to go get his blood tests on Monday, I have to get HCG rechecked on Monday, and then have an in-depth ultrasound of my uterus probably in a few weeks time. So just waiting and worrying about test results
    2013 2015
    Three babies

Page 54 of 76 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast