Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderstruck7 View Post
    Day 50 and still counting....
    Thought I was ovulating the other day due to ovulation pains but temps don't match up.

I did a first response digital and it was a "no -" I didn't think I was pregnant and with the digital there's no second guessing with possible squinters

Went to a Doctor and he said just wait a little longer. He's not my usual doc, nor was it his speciality.... so I'm waiting. Don't get me wrong he was nice but just young and didn't have answers.

So I'm giving it another 2 weeks, if no period or bfp I'll see about getting my period induced. Or testing done.

And yes, I thought the same that it was very quiet this month.

Hope everyone is well

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6a760f
    How very frustrating for you
    Hopefully you get some answers soon x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dh - 42
    Dw -41

- (2009)
    - (2011)
    - (2013)

TTC

TL reversal April 2018
    Only right tube reattached .
    Ultra Low AMH in July, but not all is lost .

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2fdf7e

2. Thanks Thunderstruck7 thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Day 50 and still counting....
    Thought I was ovulating the other day due to ovulation pains but temps don't match up.

I did a first response digital and it was a "no -" I didn't think I was pregnant and with the digital there's no second guessing with possible squinters

Went to a Doctor and he said just wait a little longer. He's not my usual doc, nor was it his speciality.... so I'm waiting. Don't get me wrong he was nice but just young and didn't have answers.

So I'm giving it another 2 weeks, if no period or bfp I'll see about getting my period induced. Or testing done.

And yes, I thought the same that it was very quiet this month.

Hope everyone is well

So frustrating. Can you go to a different doctor?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

4. Likes Thunderstruck7 liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlieCat View Post
    I am still here too. CD22 and I am pretty certain I Oed on CD19 so 3 days into the TWW. The TWW sucks.

Really hopeful we get some BFP soon. I figured out if this is my month the due date would be 7 days before my daughters birthday. Is that bad to have two kids with birthdays so close? (They would be 2 years apart in age).

I know tons of kids with similar birthdays. No big deal. I didn't plan or date any of my kids and it worked out fine. I wouldn't worry. Also it's hard to plan when you cant be certain it will actually happen for you when you want.

Fx for bfp this month

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am still here too. CD22 and I am pretty certain I Oed on CD19 so 3 days into the TWW. The TWW sucks.

Really hopeful we get some BFP soon. I figured out if this is my month the due date would be 7 days before my daughters birthday. Is that bad to have two kids with birthdays so close? (They would be 2 years apart in age).

Good luck
    I have seen many families make it work, and I’m guessing the kids don’t know any better if it starts at a young age .

Dh - 42
    Dw -41

- (2009)
    - (2011)
    - (2013)

TTC

TL reversal April 2018
    Only right tube reattached .
    Ultra Low AMH in July, but not all is lost .

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2fdf7e

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mom25boys View Post
    So frustrating. Can you go to a different doctor?

I could but I have an appointment with family planning, they deal with all things, good and bad, that are associated with the reproductive health. That's the 26th of October so will try and hang out to then.

The doctor seemed to think it may just be out of synch from one stressful cycle??

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Anything can happen... you might go early and it'll be a 2 week gap between the two. My daughter was due about 2 weeks after my birthday, she decided to surprise me and come early and arrived the day before my birthday. It's also around the same time as mothers day so it's a rather busy time.

Just means being organised. And remembering who's birthday is first

9. Likes GirlieCat liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I could but I have an appointment with family planning, they deal with all things, good and bad, that are associated with the reproductive health. That's the 26th of October so will try and hang out to then.

The doctor seemed to think it may just be out of synch from one stressful cycle??

Oh man. That is some time away. Truth is there have been such things in my cycles, like one super crazy long one. Where I would be convinced something was broken or the bfn sticks were broken. I don't remember any extra stress, but something wonky happens with eggs sometimes. Like anovulatory cycles or too much exercise... so frustrating. It's this endless waiting game. I hope they can help you there.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’m here ladies. CD 25 & finally think I have my shift. I’m going to attribute late O to the cardio I’ve been doing. We had our one attempt at positive OPK a couple of nights ago, now the waiting. Lol.

12. Likes Thunderstruck7, wildlyluna liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Started my opks and was surprised to see the second line getting darker! I really hope i don't ovulate till at least Tuesday or Wednesday because our attempt is Tuesday night!

Sent from my LG-M150 using Tapatalk

14. Likes wildlyluna, gafan liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mom25boys View Post
    Oh man. That is some time away. Truth is there have been such things in my cycles, like one super crazy long one. Where I would be convinced something was broken or the bfn sticks were broken. I don't remember any extra stress, but something wonky happens with eggs sometimes. Like anovulatory cycles or too much exercise... so frustrating. It's this endless waiting game. I hope they can help you there.

Yeah still waiting for af

I did a digital test on Friday which was negative. I don't feel pregnant so it wasn't a surprise.

How long was your rogue crazy long cycles? I haven't done anything out of the norm, still eating fine, definitely don't over exercise not stressing. So the only answers I will get will be from the doctors..... my partner thinks it'll be the Guinness book of records longest cycle. I've informed him some women go months and not to wish that on me

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast