Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Blue2 you stole my life same oday and all I found out kind of late with dd as well about 3 weeks after missed af. I have already started testing and with each bfn I get so discouraged and I haven’t felt anything no af symptoms or implantation pains I kinda feel no bfp is coming although my test was negative with dd I felt it immediately

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Alliwantisblue View Post
    Blue2 you stole my life same oday and all I found out kind of late with dd as well about 3 weeks after missed af. I have already started testing and with each bfn I get so discouraged and I haven’t felt anything no af symptoms or implantation pains I kinda feel no bfp is coming although my test was negative with dd I felt it immediately
    I have been on a sodium bender!!! Will be shocked if I'm not pg but then again, my PMS symptoms right before AF always include me being a garbage disposal for crisps lol

How hard have you been swaying blue? I was strictly Shettles method (abstinence, baking soda douche, tracking CM/BBT to pinpoint O-day, etc) until I found this website the morning after we BD'd (then BD's again the following day, so O-day then O2)

So I'm hoping my lack of intentional blue diet-ing won't hurt my sway but would be reassured if there are any boy moms out there who didn't eat HE diet?

Since last Saturday's PT was negative, think I'm going to force myself to wait until after my holiday party on 12/21 an test first thing 12/22 morning. Not that I advocate drinking while pregnant, but I will obsess over having a glass of wine at the party if I KNOW I'm pregnant vs. being able to enjoy one glass of wine in ignorant bliss

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Ladies,

I am gonna join this chat as I am hopefully if i did my calculations correctly 2DPO. Swayed boy hoping for a nice blue sticky bean! Good Luck ladies!! Is it weird that i feel alot of sensation in my abdomen like pulling and stretching cramping on both sides? Anyone felt like this and got a BFP?
    Hm, I don't think I really noticed anything til 4/5 dpo & even then it was just mild cramping. Fingers crossed!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    [8-20-08] [4-7-13] [5-1-16] [11-2018] & hopeful in feb '19.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlieCat View Post

Omg!! 14dpo. I am so happy and scared and excited and nervous all at the same time. Ahhh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    OMG I'm so happy for you!!!!!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by bluebird. View Post
    Unfortunately my suspicions were correct, I woke up to AF this morning so my BFP ended as a chemical

Now I need advice:
    Not sure whether we keep TTC (not full on swaying, it’s too exhausting) over Xmas thru New Year or wait until we get back from our big holiday in March. My thought process was that if we got preg between Dec and Feb I’d be in the first trimester and likely have morning sickness again. I didn’t want to be flying and travelling around a lot with ms and have it ruin the holiday.

I know that each pregnancy is different and for all I know I could still be sick well into the second trimester (or also not sick at all!) so there’s no way of knowing.

Now I’m just so keen to get pg that I kind of don’t care and want to keep trying, but I know I’m not being rational... What would you do?

I personally would wait... I waited until we got back from our family disney trip in oct to ttc. But it's definitely a personal decision!! Sorry about your chemical They aren't fun at all, are they :/ I hope you are doing okay.

6. Thanks bluebird. thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hard sway since August diet,supps, I failed at 3 attempts but did do 2 and I did the baking soda finger although atomic advises to not do. I used Clearblue advanced digital sticks that give you high and peak I also temped using ovusense which confirmed the cb opk I hope I didn’t kill off all the sperm with the bsf 😩. Between 3-4 dpo I felt cramping and pulling sensation and was feeling like it was the month,but now I feel nothing but bloat and on top of the car accident I was involved in I just don’t think that it’s going to happen. I also don’t feel like AF is coming I’m just confused and anxious.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Should we keep up the exercise routine and BD routine through it the 2WW ?

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hard sway since August diet,supps, I failed at 3 attempts but did do 2 and I did the baking soda finger although atomic advises to not do. I used Clearblue advanced digital sticks that give you high and peak I also temped using ovusense which confirmed the cb opk I hope I didn’t kill off all the sperm with the bsf 😩. Between 3-4 dpo I felt cramping and pulling sensation and was feeling like it was the month,but now I feel nothing but bloat and on top of the car accident I was involved in I just don’t think that it’s going to happen. I also don’t feel like AF is coming I’m just confused and anxious.
    Omg we really are the exact same, except it sounds like you swayed harder/better. I feel terrible your car wreck has added extra anxiety on top of it all! Poor thing. Try not to think too much about it, I am a believer that women's bodies endure all kinds of environmental stress (wars, drought, famine, domestic abuse) with the goal of maintaining a pregnancy. Motherhood in a nutshell: sacrifice everything including your body for the good of the baby

I also felt cramping Monday 12/3 (3DPO) and thought "is this ov cramps?" but I *hope* it was a fluke. Atomic said my Clearblue Advanced digital PEAK reading on Thursday 11/29 night could have been my body gearing up to ovulate and then not (because of my 2-day temp drop Sat/Sun before a rise Mon morning, followed by the weird cramps). Had loads of Clearblue test sticks so actually started OPK testing 11/20 and had LOW all the way to 11/29 when it jumped straight to peak. Sorry for this dumb question, I'm a sway rookie but... when you say hard sway since August but two failed attempts, does that mean you tried during 2 cycles and then got AF?

When did you BD the weekend of the 11/30 around ov? We BD 11/30 & 12/2 & 12/8 but wish I would've done a lot more around 11/30 & 12/1... ugh! But I did read an Atomic post somewhere that said there have been blue sways with even 2 BD attempts

Have you been eating a lot of sodium? Maybe that is the bloat. I wonder if anyone other mums have like 'phantom period' PMS symptoms during 2WW before testing positive? I'm convinced I'm pregnant or else this is one hell of a PMS streak - have eaten half the house today

Also I caught myself quasi-nesting... obsessively purging photos on my iPhone, Craigslisting random stuff we don't need, Pinterest-ing nursery ideas... have you felt a bit this way?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlieCat View Post

Omg!! 14dpo. I am so happy and scared and excited and nervous all at the same time. Ahhh.

Omg! Yay!!! That’s a strong line! Congrats

Dh - 42
    Dw -41

- (2009)
    - (2011)
    - (2013)

TTC

TL reversal April 2018
    Only right tube reattached .
    Ultra Low AMH in July, but not all is lost .

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2fdf7e

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, im skinny so never ate super much. Certainly no he diet and we bd once unprotected close to o and i got a boy (: wasnt a sway though.

And its so strange, the first month of ttc (nov) in the 2ww i felt super pregnant. But this 2ww nothing yet (5dpo)..

Hope we get more blazin positives like girlie cat this month so we can get the heck out of here and on to the july aug sept dd group...or would it already be oct?

Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast