Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

hcg levels vs implantation

hi, just looking for advice. i am very UNLIKELY pregnant but i have noticed 1 or 2 weird things this cycle that i would like clarification on for future cycles!

I noticed last Saturday, 11dpo, Sat 12th Jan that i was beyond wet feeling etc and i know its not recommended always, but i had to go and check cm.. cm was a normal colour but clearly pre menstrual with a blood smell. typical for me. it was a day before af due and a sign af is coming so i instantly know im not pregnant and get upset with it, it stays there all day until the evening when i do another check on cm to find its now gone, the smell etc.!

its now 14dpo for me, took pg test (frer) and negative, completely negative. if my cycles stand at typical i should have come on Sunday. its now Tuesday and nothing yet! (yet!)

is there any chance at all this blood smelling cm was a implantation related cm? and if so wouldnt i have had a + pg test? i wish i hadnt checked cm now but i always tend to when i get paranoid at end of cycle!

thanks for any help / advice for the future / if i notice this again

*edit to this, i have 100% ovulated i temp and my temps have raised and stayed there since but i did stop temping today + due to stress of it!
    Last edited by sofkay; January 15th, 2019 at 11:37 AM.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would think if you were pregnant the test would be positive.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't put stock into symptoms - especially vague ones - and even the temps can be wrong. I often see people with a temp rise and no ovulation, who then have another temp rise or even two (in a stairstep pattern) and only on the last temp rise has ovulation occurred.

I know of two people in 10 years who were pregnant without a positive test. It's far more likely that ovulation was delayed and you just had a temp rise that was not ovulation happening. I hope I'm wrong though.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ