Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Man, I feel like everyone I was chatting with in the last few TTC threads is gone Hello everyone else! This month will be our first (girl sway) attempt since our mc in Nov. Good luck everyone!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    [8-20-08] [4-7-13] [5-1-16] [11-2018] & hopeful in feb '19.

2. Likes wildlyluna, barrebabe liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexzeppelin89 View Post
    Man, I feel like everyone I was chatting with in the last few TTC threads is gone Hello everyone else! This month will be our first (girl sway) attempt since our mc in Nov. Good luck everyone!

Good luck...

4. Likes Lexzeppelin89 liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lexzeppelin89, good luck!

Well, similar to last CP, I woke up with no nausea and no sore breasts after several days of both. Not feeling super optimistic. Both times, I thought it was really weird to experience symptoms so early on (before even technically skipping a period). I wonder if it my body's way of saying something isn't right. Because with my boys, I didn't have symptoms until around 6 weeks...

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamofdaughter View Post

Well, similar to last CP, I woke up with no nausea and no sore breasts after several days of both. Not feeling super optimistic. Both times, I thought it was really weird to experience symptoms so early on (before even technically skipping a period). I wonder if it my body's way of saying something isn't right. Because with my boys, I didn't have symptoms until around 6 weeks...
    Fingers crossed for you!!

[8-20-08] [4-7-13] [5-1-16] [11-2018] & hopeful in feb '19.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexzeppelin89 View Post

I’m still hanging around ! Welcome back and good luck xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dh - 42
    Dw -41

- (2009)
    - (2011)
    - (2013)

TTC

TL reversal April 2018
    Only right tube reattached .
    Ultra Low AMH in July, but not all is lost .

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2fdf7e

8. Likes Lexzeppelin89 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamofdaughter View Post

Have you had blood tests again?
    To check it’s rising? I have everything crossed it’s just a better day nausea wise

Dh - 42
    Dw -41

- (2009)
    - (2011)
    - (2013)

TTC

TL reversal April 2018
    Only right tube reattached .
    Ultra Low AMH in July, but not all is lost .

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2fdf7e

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You have had such good signs with the dark line on the test early and hcg rising Dreamingofdaughter, hopefully it’s just a good day for symptoms but I know it’s hard not to think otherwise after it has already happened once. Prayers for a sticky pink bean!

Cookie I think that’s a good idea dreaming had to ask Atomic for more information/thoughts on the Femera and metformin, just so you go in with all the information to make the best decision for you. If having twins would really, really upset you it makes it an even harder decision because that is always a chance. I’ve read such different stats on it though as far how often people actually have twins. I’ve seen as low as 10% and as high as 80%. The company I believe says 10% so if it were me and I didn’t want twins I would still take the chance with the low % on twins and the high % on swaying girl BUT that’s just me going off a stat I’m not completely sure is correct.

Hi everyone else, looks like we are starting to get a good number of Feb swayers, good luck everyone!!

- 9 - 6 are the little loves of my life but PTC 2019 to complete our family!

11. Thanks dreamofdaughter thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful77 View Post
    Have you had blood tests again?
    To check it’s rising? I have everything crossed it’s just a better day nausea wise

Thanks for the post Hopeful!

Just got the results. They actually tripled in 48 hrs! 600 now at 3w6d but I think really it was 4w 2d based off possible Ov Oddly, my breasts don't really hurt anymore but the nausea seems to be limited to starting around 5pm and gets really bad right before bed. So weird! That being said, I feel off again this morning. I will just assume all good unless I see actual bleeding/cramping.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I did a first response pregnancy test this morning at 8DPO (might be 9DPO though according to when I had ov pains) and it was negative. Pulled the test apart and I can now see a clear second line? Freaking out!! And also kicking myself for not taking the Femara and Metformin, but I don't think I ever would have taken it 'first month TTC' - my plan was to take it next month. But what if I get an opposite now and forever kick myself for not taking the Femara (not even sure if I'm pregnant either!).

Atomic says its a 3-5% increase for the girl sway (so 70% without, 73-75% with) so the risk of twins is about equal to the sway percentage - you're about as likely to have twins as you are to have a girl sway (3-5%). Anyway, I'm quietly freaking out over here, will update when I POAS tomorrow.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just did a digital test to see what's going on and it says not pregnant. I'll test again in the morning. I'd be convinced 100% that I'm not pregnant but that FMU test had a second faint line (when I pulled the test apart). I'm 8DPO today so we'll see.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast