Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: The sway

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats on your baby BOY Flava!!!!!! That's amazing news!!!
    Now SIXbabies!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow! How did you spot that five??
    Congrats flava!!

Had my first and only little girl Emmerson oct 19,2014 right on her due date!
    Hoping I stop calling her 'little dude, bud' and him real soon

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Flava! Congrats on your baby boy! We miss you, let us know how you are doing.
    DW: 30
    DH: 32

2008 2010 2013

Cycle #1- HRC November 2014
    5 normal XX and 1 normal XY
    Transferred 1 XY HB BB- BFP!

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How do you know she had a boy?
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hope your ok Flava we miss you!
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OMG the OP is updated!!!

It's a BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Girl, you must be SOOOOOO excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Didn't I tell ya so
    Fathers Day baby!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nuthinbutpink View Post
    How do you know she had a boy?
    We are having a baby boy. Thanks Kristin for everything.

Last edited by Flava; August 12th, 2012 at 11:57 PM.
    Fathers Day baby!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Flava I can't even tell you how happy I am for you, that is great news!! congratulations

2007 2008 2012

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for updating, Flava. I'm glad your Personalized Plan did the trick! Way to go atomic!!

Enjoy your son, Flava. I know you've spent years at this and I'm do glad you got your happy ending.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Flava View Post
    Name: Flava

We did a natural sway .No BSF, drinks or douche. No ural no COT no ACV no ASG. No EW. No IC. No big O .(I was just not in the mood and on the last BD I had very bad O pains)

Im 37 DH is 43 have 4 kids all girls.

Just for the record DH pH was like 8 mine was like 6.5-6.6 .
    It was like a week after new moon.Moon was in Gemini. And Biohrythm leans to boy .(not that I care)

We did BD in caveman style .I had EWCM and also use some pre- seed.
    Did 3 attempt . Not sure when I O’d I had very big bad O pains this cycle started on CD15 late afternoon (had small pains before) and I still had the big pains early hours on CD16. So I O’d when I had this pain or after that on CD16. But FF did not give me a O date and my temps where low after O .
    We did BD on CD 13-14-15 all late night. (also before this days but I don’t think it counts because it was to early before O)

To increase competition and raise T levels I plaid Wii with the kids. Hey, I got a pro ball from bowling lol.
    I also use a heating pad on my lower abdomen from like CD8 to 4 DPO for 20-30min a day, to build up a nice thick lining. (thanks for indiogoviolet for the tip)

DH used ice before all BD and coffee only before the last BD .
    He wears boxers.
    DH also signed up for the gym , went to swim , work out to build muscle and lost a little weight too. (only a couple times because he had no time to go)

Me I work out every day. 1 day with weights the other day I walk on the treadmill 30 min.

Sups : for me
    EPO
    Fish Oil
    Prenatal
    Vit D
    FA
    B6
    C0Q10
    Wheat grass
    Robitussin
    some gelatin caps.

for DH:
    Man’s 50+ multivitamin
    Vit D
    Fish Oil
    L-arginine
    L-carnitine
    CoQ10
    Korean Ginseng
    Wheat grass

We did the HE diet I signed up for a personal plan. I think diet is the most important so we really tried to do it good.

Drinks: ( we stoped the diet pepsi lol ) so it was V8 hot and spicy (with BY buds), V8 fusion , V8 smoohties , Orange juice , pineapple juice (with gelatin) green tea with real lemon ( a lot!),club soda, 1 nirvana coconut water/day. Also some water. 1 coffee /day with whole milk. Some red wine too.

food: We changed so much!Normally I barely eat , pretty much like the LE diet but even less.
    I don’t think I eat any processed food in this sway.No sweets, no junk food.ALWAYS something healthy. I started to count servings of fruit and veggie I had 8 to 10+ every day.(some days even more)Things like blackberry , blueberry, strawberry , banana, pear, grape, avocado, spinach, tomato ,red-orange-yellow-green bell peppers,lettuce.All this fresh and raw. Cooked veggies and potato too.Eat meat every single day most days more then once. Mostly beef then pork and some chicken. Fish 2-3 times a week. Every day some dried fruits , raisins ,apricot, dates and almonds and walnuts. Little dark chocolate. Whole grain bread. ( use to eat only white )
    Meat was always with veggies ,or salad, or potato and or beans. (it use to be with rice or noodle before)
    I made sure I eat 3 meal and 3-4 snack a day.

Every day was something like this:

Morning: I eat breakfast ! (normally I do not eat breakfast) it was honey nut cheerios with whole milk or oatmeal or eggs with- (1 or 2 of this)-onion , mushroom, garlic, bacon ,avocado, potato, ketchup . V8 fusion or orange juice and 1 coffee.
    Then I go work out.
    After that is snack: fruit with hard boiled egg , or nuts , green tea or some juice.
    Lunch: I try to have leftover dinner so it was something with meat. If not then tuna sandwich with pickle , mayo and raw spinach on top. Or a couple days I had veggie burger on whole grain bread with dijon mustard, mayo , avocado,spinach, tomato , sometimes bacon too. V8 or juice more green tea.
    Afternoon I had 1 or even 2 snacks of raw veggies , fruits , nuts , drinks , eggs , larabar , dry fruit , ect . All healthy food .
    Dinner : I cooked meat (mostly beef some pork or fish a little chicken) It was with one or 2 of this: cooked mixed veggies, fresh mixed salad,(lots of this) and some potato,some beans. I made Kristin’s (atomic) veggie broth and cooked with that and olive oil all the time. Juice , water or a little red wine.
    Late night snack: dry fruit with nuts , some days fresh fruit with nuts , more green tea or club soda or little red wine (if I did not have any with dinner)
    Also went out to eat a few night so I had meat with salad, veggie and potato.
    I was never hungry all this eating and drinking was hard for me but I did it anyway .

We are having a baby boy. Thanks Kristin for everything.
    Great details for others.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast