Swaying attempt - Natural, Sperm sorting, High Tech...? Natural
    Gender resulted- It's a GIRL!

Baking soda douche? no
    Baking soda finger? no
    Pre-seed? Yes
    Egg whites? no
    Big O? yes before or during

Minerals DW & DH
    I didn't really keep track of minerals but tried to only have full-dairy. I also added a ton of salt to everything

Dietary Changes?
    I followed the HE diet for 3 months which was completely opposite of the way I've always eaten my entire life (probably why I had a girl!). I ate every hour or two and always combined a protein and complex carb. I had avocados, bananas, potatoes, nuts, and dried fruit every day. I also made sure I had meat for at least two meals and red meat at least twice a week. I barely ate meat before starting my sway, so hopefully this helped! I gained a total of 8 lbs on the diet and was at least 10-12 lbs heavier than I was when I conceived my daughter. My BMI was actually borderline underweight before and I brought it up to over 20.

ETA: I also cut out ALL artificial sweeteners and limited my sweet intake unless it was dark chocolate. I used to drink a lot of diet coke and ate a lot of products with aspartame (ew!)

Drinks? Tons of lemon water and coconut water. I tried to drink green tea every day AF->O. I also tried to drink more fruit juice, but wasn't consistent with that.

Exercise?
    I could have done more in this area. I walked and pushed DD around in her stroller everyday and we live in a VERY hilly community. I was also stuck carrying her around since she wasn't walking yet so I noticed my arms were a little more toned.

Supplements

Evening Primrose Oil (EPO)? No
    Robitussin/Guafanesin tablets? Guafanesin once a day the week before O and up to 2 times a day the days leading up
    Alka Seltzer Gold? No
    Green Tea? Yes 1 cup AF-O
    Fertile-CM? Yes
    False Unicorn? No
    Vitamin E? Yes
    Fish Oil? Yes
    Folic Acid? Yes 2000mg
    Flaxseed Oil? No
    Potassium pills? No
    L-Arginine? In FertileCM
    Tribulus terrestris? No
    Vitamin B12? Yes
    Zinc? No
    Royal Jelly? No
    Others? Vit D

DH supps? Multivitamin when he would remember. Sigh.

Timing
    Length of DH abstinence? We were DTD every 2 to 3 days
    BD on O? Yes
    How close to O?, I got a +OPK at 11pm on Thursday. We BD'ed that night and the following night although it was already negative at that point.
    BD how often? O-4, O-3, O-2, O-1, O
    Charting O with Temp? No
    Charting O with OPK? Yes
    Fertility monitor used? No
    suspected O date? September 7, 2012

O in what moon phase? Waning

How many kids do you have? 1

What gender? Girl

Number of months TTC? 2 (The month before was a chemical pregnancy)

Your Age? 28

BD position? Doggy style or spooning

EWCM present - LOTS but I still used preseed because I'm a go hard or go home type of girl
    DH type of undies? boxers

Did you use instead cups - how long? No

DH use cold bath/shower or ice? No
    OWT - anything under bed? No
    Comments?

Overall, I definitely gained weight and felt healthier overall. I had more EWCM than I ever have before so I hope that shows my fertility was increasing. I know I could have lifted weights and been more careful about avoiding every type of processed food. I O'ed late and am concerned that I had more frequent attempts than I planned. I also could've given up the red wine If I have to do a second sway, I'll definitely try to get DH more involved as well. I'm okay with the idea of having another girl, but I'm really hoping it's a boy

***Although this was a failed sway, I couldn't be happier with the results. I was expecting to feel gender disappointment but for some reason when the tech said it was a girl, I couldn't stop smiling. I'm so happy my daughter will have a sister and we'll try swaying for a boy again in a couple years. As for now, I couldn't imagine it any other way. Thanks for all your help, ladies, and good luck to everyone swaying!!
    Last edited by waffles; October 29th, 2013 at 07:42 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Your sway sounds great waffles!

2007 2008 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You have a great shot at your boy! I would be very happy with that sway

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great sway! on the coconut water, I was drinking tons of it when I got my boy. I was also adding coconut oil to morning smoothies. Pre-seed is also GREAT for a boy sway, you could also add prenatal vitamins. Everything else looks GREAT...good luck!
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great job Waffles..looks fantastic! Hopefully you bring more great news to the blue crew! Will you be finding out the sex?
    200720102013 Successful sway thanks to Gender Dreaming!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    wow your sway loos really good! hope all goes well! if you dont mind me askin what did you eat avacados with?? how long were you on the HE diet?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great sway Waffles. you have a really good shot of getting your little man.
    DD Christmas 2010

DS Sucessful Boy Sway July 2013

DD2: Sucessful Girl Sway March 1st 2016

Thank you atomic & gender dreaming. Feeling so blessed to have had 2 sucessful sways. We would love one more to complete our family and our fingers are crossed for blue

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds really, really good Waffles!! Best of luck xxxx

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Afy, Have been reading lots of your comments and am making a chicken madras and a lentil curry tonight based on much of what you and Atomic have been discussing (and also because I love them but don't eat them much because they're fattening - perfect for my boy sway!!).
    You asked what to eat avocados with and I love them so thought I'd give you a few ideas :

I have been making toasted wholegrain bread with avocado smeared thickly on and some baby spinach leaves with poached or scrambled eggs on top for breakfast, Sprinkle some salt on and it's delicious.

You could also do an afternoon snack by doing corn chips, salsa and guacamole (fresh made with avocado, lemon juice and minced chilli).

Make a big wholegrain roll for lunch with avocado smeared on (use it like butter but thickly) and then top it up with roast beef slices, tomatoes, cucumber, grated beetroot and carrot and baby spinach on top. Don't forget to add the salt.

Best of luck with your sway.

Waffles, I think your sway looks really good. I have my fingers crossed for you. xx

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast