Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sunnyinflorida's light boy sway that was SUCCESSFUL!!!

First off we were not planning on swaying till the winter or early next year *if* dh was on board. we talked about adding another and he said maybe so I starting researching this site and started the low calorie HE diet combined with eating clean ASAP...lol.

I started eating breakfast which I never did. I ate 5-6 times a day 3 healthy but hearty meals and 2-3 snacks. I ate bananas, eggs, whole organic milk and cheese, veggies, fruit, potatoes Lots of tomato based meals, soups, Lemon water and fruit smoothies everyday also green tea. Snacks consisted of almonds, a piece of fruit or peanut butter on wheat toast. I started weight lifting 3 times a week and got involved with two detailed oriented task (not on propose at the time of O.) I started a few supplements Prenatal, dha, extra folic acid, and I added wheatgrass to my smoothies. Basically I was trying to get healthy and in turn it increased my fertility.

I'm still bf'ing so no period but was starting to have ewcm and we had a oops the next day tons of ewcm so I got a opk and it as a strong + the most ewcm of my life. So I got pg with a 2 day cut off. The day before I ovulated we were at the beach swimming all day like 8 hrs in the bright sunlight I was breaking out at the time which I odd for me (maybe high testosterone) we just had our pool put in so swimming everyday lots of vit. D I felt happy and more aggressive the night we got pg and female o. We have been busy so dh has been going longer between releases. Most of my girl we dtd everyday the week of o.

Even though we weren't ttc that might of helped in itself I was not stressed or even thinking about swaying. I would say I was on the diet 2 months before I got pg this might of helped in itself. Just about everything in my diet was the polar opposite from how I usually eat. When I got pg with my girls I skipped meals, lived on coffee and diet coke, never ate a lot of fruit, never ate nuts or eggs or bananas had mostly light low salt meals chicken and rice mostly, salads, hot dogs, processed foods ect.

I think timing does not matter 2 of my girls were conceived on o day this one was a two day cut off. Dh did nothing different. I hope everyone gets their blue bundle best of luck!!!

I might add more as I remember
    2005200720102012 March 2014

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh most everything I ate was unprocessed but I did salt everything not overboard though. Also I was eating avocados everyday that whole week of ovulation I was on a kick lol! I also drank a mixed drink a night or two of sailor Jerry with lime juice...again not a sway thing since we weren't trying but I thought I would add that hint that aggressive romp we had that night

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for posting! I know your DD 4 was a surprise baby but was DD3 an IG sway? What do you think the differences were from that sway to this one?

Congratulations!!!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds a good sway Hun! Best of luck x x
    2 beautiful blue eyed boys who both own my (3 if you count DH!)
    2012 2014

How strange it is to miss someone who has never existed... but now you are here, I recognised your beautiful face instantly, my little missing puzzle piece 2017

'No one knows when or how their story ends...' My wonderful mum 2014.

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think the big difference between my 3dd's ig sway that was unsuccessful and this one was successful. Was that the ig sway made me feel worn down the diet was restrictive not enough of healthy foods I think it hurt my fertility. All that bsd, alka selter gold, way to much salt, to many supps, I was stressed That I was missing something or not doing enough all of that I think swayed me pink. I will add 2 of my dd were conceived this same month June and this baby as well a boy. Again the diet it's all about the diet!!!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks kitty it worked its a BOY!!

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyinflorida View Post
    I think the big difference between my 3dd's ig sway that was unsuccessful and this one was successful. Was that the ig sway made me feel worn down the diet was restrictive not enough of healthy foods I think it hurt my fertility. All that bsd, alka selter gold, way to much salt, to many supps, I was stressed That I was missing something or not doing enough all of that I think swayed me pink. I will add 2 of my dd were conceived this same month June and this baby as well a boy. Again the diet it's all about the diet!!!
    Thank you for posting that. I too think IG is very unhealthy and way to hard to follow. So happy you get to welcome a baby boy!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That sounds like and awesome sway! You're diet sounds fab. I also ate a ton of avocados, yum

Congrats on your little man

2007 2008 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    congratulations on your boy xxx
    mummy to 2 beautiful boys time for pink i think

'Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up'

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you it's a dream come true!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast