Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh TTC5 you DO NOT want them, LOL! I started keeping tweezers in my car b/c I'd catch a glimpse of myself in the rearview mirror at JUST the right angle and realize one of the little buggers was waving at me! So at the very next stop I'd promptly pull the offender out!

Pimples are still very attractive too though And NO DOUBT a sign you'll be having your FX you get your BFP this month!!!!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey hun, great sway, sending blue sticky dust your way. LOL @ the chin hairs, I got a couple too myself, my tweezer was very busy too.
    2005, 2007, for a healthyin Oct 2011, looks like he's all

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats Begonia! Great sway!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for the blue dust, iamaryam ... isnt' it fun that you have some now?!?! So happy for you, hope you're feeling well!

Thank you ttcboy! Hope to see your BFP sway posted soon

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hey begonia, what did you do for weights exactly? so far i am doing step once a week (2 risers), squats with overhead weights, push ups, sit ups (is this considered firming or resistance???), planks, plies, lunges, tricep dips, bicep curls. i am trying to combine 2-4 exercises with 4 sets each with varying reps (8-20), and only do each four exercises like 2-3 times a week. 4 times if im lucky. but im usually done by 20 min. maybe i should slow down some? how did you ever get to 45 min a day??? ;-)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Gizmo, that sounds perfect to me, though I'm no expert for sure. I didn't do step but did do all of what you mentioned. Plus we have some great machines at our gym so was doing some of those too, particularly the ones to work my back, arms and quads/hams. I worked with a trainer and did 30-45 seconds rest between reps, and about a minute rest between exercises; she is the reason I kept at the sessions for 45 minutes or I would have likely gotten bored at 20 min. It was intense and I really grew to enjoy it; I'm super competitive (which apparently doesn't go with girl moms? but I always have been) and I loved trying to lift more each week.

I also think part of the reason I didn't gain much weight (about 7lbs total) even though I quit heavy cardio (I ran 40+ miles a week with my girls) was because the muscle I built through the weights burned more calories at rest. IMO weights are a great addition to a boy sway if for no other reason than that.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC5 View Post
    Am I the only one who didn't get chin hairs lol. I WANT A CHIN HAIR TOO lol ..

I did however get pimples all over my chin, if that counts lol :P
    Those are just the chin hairs trying to make their way to the surface but you're too gorgeous so they're afraid to emerge!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by begonia View Post
    Gizmo, that sounds perfect to me, though I'm no expert for sure. I didn't do step but did do all of what you mentioned. Plus we have some great machines at our gym so was doing some of those too, particularly the ones to work my back, arms and quads/hams. I worked with a trainer and did 30-45 seconds rest between reps, and about a minute rest between exercises; she is the reason I kept at the sessions for 45 minutes or I would have likely gotten bored at 20 min. It was intense and I really grew to enjoy it; I'm super competitive (which apparently doesn't go with girl moms? but I always have been) and I loved trying to lift more each week.

I also think part of the reason I didn't gain much weight (about 7lbs total) even though I quit heavy cardio (I ran 40+ miles a week with my girls) was because the muscle I built through the weights burned more calories at rest. IMO weights are a great addition to a boy sway if for no other reason than that.
    I completely agree and I think that your weight gain is a perfect example of how you can go from being very fit and girl-friendly to being very fit and boy-friendly. Kudos to you!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great sway! Fingers crossed you have a baby boy in there!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by begonia View Post

well i stopped doing step recently bc i didnt feel any muslce building even with 2 risers..prob bc im up and down the stairs all day with the girls. i did the resting like you mentioned and i ended up making itto 35 min! and it felt great the next day. so thanks for the tips. thats intersting about the muscles burning calories at rest. do you mean to say the day after you exercise, since your muscles are growing or strong, it kills any extra calories you dont need? or how the heck does thatw ork? very interesting!

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast