Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ELP View Post
    I had a constant supply of nuts in the house, peanuts because they're cheap brazil nuts and walnuts as walnuts contain ALA which helps with the ovaries

'More boys are born after a good nut harvest' its turning out that we can't knock these old sayings!
    Totally agree!!!! EPO is also a good source of ALA without the stuff in flaxseed that may be a negative for blue.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I noticed that he 1st month I added flaxseed I had tonnes!!!! I was in shock! Then it gradually started decreasing over the months, down to sahara conditions??? I believe that the 1st month of taking anything is the best month so I would be tempted to alternate months of flaxseed, epo, fish oil to keep a maximum benefit effect going! But with the guinafesin each month for an immediate helping hand. It would be interesting if somebody with a longer term plan tried it out to see if it kept an ample amount each month!
    I think the best combo is EPO + fish oil. I am feeling wary of flaxseed lately because it has high levels of something called lignans which ~may~ lower t and e somehow (could that have led to the reduced CM???)

PS - you may also see walnuts as listed as having lignans but the amount in them is miniscule. Flaxseed has like 50 times as much.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I definately would! Maybe go for the 100mg as I'm not sure if it dried up my CM a bit, but my CM was disappearing more and more each month anyway? This bfp month I had zero CM! But possibly it was good quality where it needed to be??!!!
    That is totally what I think! DH's semen kept the swimmers happy until they made it up into the cervix where you DID have enough EWCM to get the job done, even if none of it made it to freedom! I conceived DS 4 with no visible CM and a pH of 4.5!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I am feeling wary of flaxseed lately because it has high levels of something called lignans which ~may~ lower t and e somehow (could that have led to the reduced CM???)
    Hmm, maybe! As I was taking the flaxseed oil for a few months, great results the 1st month then reduced off over the months! I read about the lignans on my twin quest a couple of years ago lol!! Are they just in the husks of flaxseed, so the freshly ground stuff? Or the oil aswell, maybe you get a mega dose of them with the ground stuff?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by begonia View Post

ELP I'm just thrilled. Have you told DH it looks likely to be a boy?!?
    I phoned him from the scan car park and said 'It looks like we may have a blue on board! he said 'But how is it, is it all there?' 'So I replied 'Yeah, all looks good' He then replied 'Don't forget my curry!' and thats all thats been said on it He's a bit of an odd potato bless him, he won't mention nothing to me but will then mention to everyone he knows 'Yeah, getting a boy this time' in a macho tone

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just wanted to add aswell, that for me, the avoidance of any bread I'm sure made a massive difference. It stabilised the constant yi, and meant I HAD to think about what I was eating! I would put a bag of small potatoes on to boil at lunch, whilst snacking on nuts, figs and apricits, when usually I would put 2/4 bits of toast in the toaster, smack it with a load of jam/jelly and that would be lunch, so I would recommend drastically dropping your bread intake for the much better options

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just wanted to add aswell, that for me, the avoidance of any bread I'm sure made a massive difference. It stabilised the constant yi, and meant I HAD to think about what I was eating! I would put a bag of small potatoes on to boil at lunch, whilst snacking on nuts, figs and apricits, when usually I would put 2/4 bits of toast in the toaster, smack it with a load of jam/jelly and that would be lunch, so I would recommend drastically dropping your bread intake for the much better options
    Thank you for sharing this info! I don't think anyone NEEDS to drop bread but it is a very high calorie food and def. does contribute to YI!! Nuts and dry fruit are much better ways to "spend" your cals.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hmm, maybe! As I was taking the flaxseed oil for a few months, great results the 1st month then reduced off over the months! I read about the lignans on my twin quest a couple of years ago lol!! Are they just in the husks of flaxseed, so the freshly ground stuff? Or the oil aswell, maybe you get a mega dose of them with the ground stuff?
    That would make a lot of sense if it was gradually lowering E. I'm still not convinced E levels even sway for women.

I'm not sure just yet about where the lignans are found, I think more research is in order. I would suspect the husks have more than the oil but I can't hang my hat on that till I know more.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I noticed that he 1st month I added flaxseed I had tonnes!!!! I was in shock! Then it gradually started decreasing over the months, down to sahara conditions??? I believe that the 1st month of taking anything is the best month so I would be tempted to alternate months of flaxseed, epo, fish oil to keep a maximum benefit effect going! But with the guinafesin each month for an immediate helping hand. It would be interesting if somebody with a longer term plan tried it out to see if it kept an ample amount each month!
    I'm taking flaxseed this month hopefully it will help. No EPO for me becuz it just messed up my cycle plus it didn't help me.
    Mom to
    (My boys sways worked twice!!) Thank you God

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Love

Quote Originally Posted by begonia View Post
    Hi MFC!!! Miss seeing you girl! Re: the 2 attempts I thought I'd add that another blue swayer from IG had 2 within 24 hours and delivered her baby boy in July! And it looks like it probably worked for ELP too!

FX it will have worked for me as we did an 0-1 and 0 attempt pattern...

ELP I'm just thrilled. Have you told DH it looks likely to be a boy?!?
    Hi Begoina!!! Miss you too girl Congrats on the pregnancy, Are you finding out the gender soon? Very excited for you!!!

I think I know who you're taking about, (FNS) it did work for her. I hope it will work for you too
    Mom to
    (My boys sways worked twice!!) Thank you God

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast