Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Flava View Post
    I also miss Fab!! Hope she comes and post with us again!

Oh yeah what did DH said ELP???
    My BC girl
    Mom to
    (My boys sways worked twice!!) Thank you God

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    It also helps build and maintain muscle, which in turn will help increase testosterone.
    Thanks for that info! I didn't know why dw can take it.
    Mom to

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think the best combo is EPO + fish oil. I am feeling wary of flaxseed lately because it has high levels of something called lignans which ~may~ lower t and e somehow (could that have led to the reduced CM???)

PS - you may also see walnuts as listed as having lignans but the amount in them is miniscule. Flaxseed has like 50 times as much.
    AS- I don't want to take EPO again becuz it messed up my cycle and it didn't work for me. So that's why I'm trying flaxseed. My flaxseed bottle doesn't have liganas (I just looked at the ingredients on my bottle) Is it okay to still take it?
    Mom to

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    MFC, on the lignan question I was googling around and found this (from http://www.flaxrd.com/FAQS.htm)
    Flax oil, regardless if it is regular or high-lignan, contains only the oil portion from the seed. It does not contain protein, lignans, fiber, and any other substances from the seed. It goes on to mention there are high-lignan oils, but that there is no standard for measuring the amount of lignans so no means of verifying the claims. So from this, it would appear flax seed oil is lignan free?

Yes ma'am, talking about FNS! Was so in love with her whole birth story too, totally heartwarming. We are not finding out ... DH's choice, really ... he's always wanted a surprise and this will be our last child. So since I've gotten to find out with 2, I'm letting him have this one. That said ... I've been debating finding out anyway and just not telling him that I did I am NOT made for this wait-and-see business! And honestly, I don't want to spend the rest of my last pregnancy wondering about it. It isn't fun to me. At all. I think I will be OK if I hear girl so we'll see .... I might find out I wouldn't tell a soul IRL but will of course fess up here!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ELP View Post
    Ask away please! I need to get it down so I know for any future attempts
    Yes, we dtd morn and night, DH had about a 2 day cut-off, which for him is a miracle! And the evening was to improve sperm in the crypts numbers. I went for about a 2 day cut-off, as I feared the O+12 timing, my CM changes in a heartbeat so I wanted to hopefully have some better health swimmers waiting, but not waiting too long if that makes sense!
    can I ask too? lol You posted that you got a +opk on the 24th and you bd on the 21st morning and night. So that is not a 2 day cutoff right? It's 3 or more because we O after +opk?
    So how come you where scared of o+12? maybe im not reading this good...
    Anyway no bd on O day and look like you having a boy so more hope for me
    +1

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by My Fabulous Children View Post
    AS- I don't want to take EPO again becuz it messed up my cycle and it didn't work for me. So that's why I'm trying flaxseed. My flaxseed bottle doesn't have liganas (I just looked at the ingredients on my bottle) Is it okay to still take it?
    Well, the lignans are part of the flaxseed itself and not an additional ingredient, so I am not certain that they would be listed.

If you want to take flaxseed and it's working for you, by all means don't let me stop you! I'm just trying to find out why it is some people's CM is not working when they take it.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by begonia View Post
    MFC, on the lignan question I was googling around and found this (from http://www.flaxrd.com/FAQS.htm)
    Flax oil, regardless if it is regular or high-lignan, contains only the oil portion from the seed. It does not contain protein, lignans, fiber, and any other substances from the seed. It goes on to mention there are high-lignan oils, but that there is no standard for measuring the amount of lignans so no means of verifying the claims. So from this, it would appear flax seed oil is lignan free?

Yes ma'am, talking about FNS! Was so in love with her whole birth story too, totally heartwarming. We are not finding out ... DH's choice, really ... he's always wanted a surprise and this will be our last child. So since I've gotten to find out with 2, I'm letting him have this one. That said ... I've been debating finding out anyway and just not telling him that I did I am NOT made for this wait-and-see business! And honestly, I don't want to spend the rest of my last pregnancy wondering about it. It isn't fun to me. At all. I think I will be OK if I hear girl so we'll see .... I might find out I wouldn't tell a soul IRL but will of course fess up here!
    I don't know but for now I just feel better with the EPO-Fish oil combo for people it is working for. I will look into it more.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Flava View Post
    can I ask too? lol You posted that you got a +opk on the 24th and you bd on the 21st morning and night. So that is not a 2 day cutoff right? It's 3 or more because we O after +opk?
    So how come you where scared of o+12? maybe im not reading this good...
    Anyway no bd on O day and look like you having a boy so more hope for me
    I think she is saying "cut off" in the way it is sometimes used by blue swayers, meaning that they DTD every 2 days and no more frequently than that (so DH was "cut off" from sex more often than that). And not referring to "cut off" like a Shettles cutoff. So then she began to DTD every 2 days starting on the 21st...Right?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We did it every 2 days too. I was just interested how many day before O was the last lol because we had 4 and 2 days before and nothing on O day.
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, the lignans are part of the flaxseed itself and not an additional ingredient, so I am not certain that they would be listed.

If you want to take flaxseed and it's working for you, by all means don't let me stop you! I'm just trying to find out why it is some people's CM is not working when they take it.
    It's not working for me ...and EPO messed up my cycle without increasing ewcm.

L-Arginine messed up my cycle too. What else I can take beside Mucinex ..Nothing is helping me at all
    Mom to

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast