Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC5 View Post
    Maybe increase the fish oil??
    Yes!!! that's what I did today ..I took 2.
    Mom to
    (My boys sways worked twice!!) Thank you God

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good advice! I would also try and drink a little more liquid (tho I know you guys already drink a lot) and a lower dose vitamin C tablet - not one of the super high doses, just 100% DMV if you can find it. If not, try grapefruit juice.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also, I don't know if it counts as real CM, but that BSF makes lots of wet down there for me. I wonder if it is just the vajayjay's way of protecting itself from the BS?
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think when it mixed with CM it kind of makes for more liquid down there, lol....
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Flava View Post
    can I ask too? lol You posted that you got a +opk on the 24th and you bd on the 21st morning and night. So that is not a 2 day cutoff right? It's 3 or more because we O after +opk?
    So how come you where scared of o+12? maybe im not reading this good...
    Anyway no bd on O day and look like you having a boy so more hope for me
    I think?? I have written the dates wrong Flava. I am sure I meant to write +opk on the 23rd and assumed ov on the 24th But in truth I think I may have ov'ed any time from the evening of the 23rd to the early hours of the 24th, so my bd cut off wold have been 48-60 hours 2-2 1/2 days depending on when that egg popped out I will update the op

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why a cut off?

Just wanted to put a post explaining why I chose a cut-off and no attempt on O.

Before I learned about opk's I had 5 children 3 out of 5 boys. My traditional timing for pregnancy was bd on day 14 of your cycle. My cycle would be about 31 days long. The girls, born 1st and 4th were no1 the 1sy ov after long term b/c pill, which sways pink. And the 2nd girl was the 1st cycle after 9 week mmc, which sways pink also. So if I took those factors out would they have been boys????

Then I learned about opk's and started to bd on the day of opk. I have conceived the last 3 with this method, all girls, so superstition for me says that opk's give me girls (looking back there was definately other strong pink sway issues going on aswell:agree). I learned in the last year that when my opk's go + and I notice ewcm, that the cm will chnge quickly to creamy, meaning that by the time I would bd that evening I would be well into the creamy stage, perfect for the o+12 timing for a girl.

So this time I went for when my cm started to change to fertile, about 2 days before +opk, as I wanted to fill the crypts to give everyone a head start when the right conditions turned up, and hoped that my boy body would give the blues that last minute push.

The study posted recently maybe supports the idea that there are 2 good boy windows, right on O and when the cm initially starts to change to fertile, so I (hopefully) picked the window which will work for me

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow that's interesting ELP!!! Just goes to show you, knowing your own body and history is so much better than going off of any one-size-fits-all advice.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The study posted recently maybe supports the idea that there are 2 good boy windows, right on O and when the cm initially starts to change to fertile, so I (hopefully) picked the window which will work for me
    I don't know about this study but I hope it works for me on O day because today it is .LOL
    We did not do it when the CM started to chance to fertile(because the stupid tests tricked me again) but we did last night when I got the most ewcm (sooo much)
    Also it would be really hard to see when I start to chance to fertile because I start getting ewcm almost the day after af is over.Not much but every day more and more.
    ok now I need a bfp lol
    +1

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thats intersting insight elp . i got BFN on my 1st attempt 2 wks ago and now af is here. i took a risk only DTD once on O day, but i DID notice that i had lots of cm, some ew but also some creamy. so i wonder if it was changing to creamy even if i got a +opk. i think the idea to dtd BEFORE Ov rather than exactly AT Ov is right for me. with me, after or during O its ew, creamy, ew creamy, mixed an di probably should shoot for EW only window., thanks for this.

also, im asking everyone, did you and dh make out before him finishing, if so how long? basically how long di dyour deed take? ;-) asking bc making out increasses sperm count so im taking a "poll"

Polpectomy/Hysteroscopy complete (2 polyps)
    June ER @ HRC
    30 retrieved, 24 mature, 23 fertilized, 17 to biopsy, 5 normal, 2xy!, 1 transferred, 1 frozen
    HB seen at 6w4d!

I can't believe I did this!

My HT son
    My family is complete. Baby fever resolved!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast