Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I would just go to every 2-4 days right now. Doing more releases won't get rid of the bad sperm any faster and it may even make him depleted and less able to make new healthy sperm to replace them.

I am just SO happy I caught this in time!
    Coming from the MFI world here, there are actually many studies saying that frequent release will help clear out the fragmented/damaged sperm and that there will be less damaged sperm in the refractory period. But of course that comes with the flipside of temporarily lowering count in the meantime. I'd think EOD release would be a safer recommendation to help catch things up just imo.Just thought I'd offer that info since I've learned so much about it.

2. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway_panther View Post
    Coming from the MFI world here, there are actually many studies saying that frequent release will help clear out the fragmented/damaged sperm and that there will be less damaged sperm in the refractory period. But of course that comes with the flipside of temporarily lowering count in the meantime. I'd think EOD release would be a safer recommendation to help catch things up just imo.Just thought I'd offer that info since I've learned so much about it.
    Thank u.

Pls what's EOD?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Chomzi View Post
    Thank u.

Pls what's EOD?
    Sorry! It's "every other day."

5. Thanks Chomzi thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I understand, and appreciate the information. The issue is that too many blue swayer's husbands can't keep up with that and I believe we see best results with every 2-4 days. What happens is that they are so depleted that then when the fertile window opens they aren't able to have but one attempt and that ends up not only undermining the sway, but also really cutting odds of conception as well.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

7. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I understand, and appreciate the information. The issue is that too many blue swayer's husbands can't keep up with that and I believe we see best results with every 2-4 days. What happens is that they are so depleted that then when the fertile window opens they aren't able to have but one attempt and that ends up not only undermining the sway, but also really cutting odds of conception as well.
    Ah right! It's such a balancing act with sperm I'm realizing. Too bad we can't just self impregnate lol

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    1)Potatoes are fine. White rice and corn are ok to eat but they are pretty low in nutrients and you "spend" a lot of calories for something that is not very nutritious. You can have them, but if you are gaining weight fast, you should focus more on things that have a lot of nutrients. Same with white bread - it's ok but it is a little bit of a waste of calories since you may end up gaining weight by eating a lot of grains.

2)Beans and meat and fish, banana, groundnut, avocado all good. Coconut is great!

3)I'd probably stick with fish or snails no more than 2x a week.

4) with the multivitamin.

5) with the lemon water. Do you find the garlic and fish oil combined cause you to bleed or bruise? You may want to cut back to 1 garlic clove a day when taking the fish oil since combining them can make your blood thin.

6)there is no need for a cold shower. Just because heat harms sperm, it does not mean that cold then repairs them. I have a long explanation in this thread. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...blue-pink.html

7)I don't think air conditioning does anything anyway. I never have had an air conditioner and I have 4 boys!

8)I wouldn't worry about testing pH. We have found that to be completely unreliable (I got my 4th boy with girl pH) and it is just more trouble than it's worth. Most of us have totally given that up anyway.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ah right! It's such a balancing act with sperm I'm realizing. Too bad we can't just self impregnate lol
    and it gets even more complex when swaying since we have to take into consideration hubby's ability to perform in addition to the effects on sperm alone. do really appreciate the info, though

12. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    1)Potatoes are fine. White rice and corn are ok to eat but they are pretty low in nutrients and you "spend" a lot of calories for something that is not very nutritious. You can have them, but if you are gaining weight fast, you should focus more on things that have a lot of nutrients. Same with white bread - it's ok but it is a little bit of a waste of calories since you may end up gaining weight by eating a lot of grains.

2)Beans and meat and fish, banana, groundnut, avocado all good. Coconut is great!

3)I'd probably stick with fish or snails no more than 2x a week.

4) with the multivitamin.

5) with the lemon water. Do you find the garlic and fish oil combined cause you to bleed or bruise? You may want to cut back to 1 garlic clove a day when taking the fish oil since combining them can make your blood thin.

6)there is no need for a cold shower. Just because heat harms sperm, it does not mean that cold then repairs them. I have a long explanation in this thread. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...blue-pink.html

7)I don't think air conditioning does anything anyway. I never have had an air conditioner and I have 4 boys!

8)I wouldn't worry about testing pH. We have found that to be completely unreliable (I got my 4th boy with girl pH) and it is just more trouble than it's worth. Most of us have totally given that up anyway.
    Thanks for the review.

Do u have recommendations to swap the white rice? Mostly cereals here contain soy,and I really don't like taking it.

Am not taking fish oil yet,havnt found one. The one I saw online would deliver after my ovulation so didn't order. Just taking garlic,folic acid and women one a day.

I will reduce the garlic to a clove a day.

Pls recommend sources of carb. The only ones common in Nigeria are white yam,bread,white rice,and swallows.

Can't think of another now.

Thank u always

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, I definitely ate white rice when I was getting my boys - just be sure you aren't getting LOTS of calories from the white rice. Like, have a smaller serving of rice or corn and then still eat the same amount of meat sauce or whatever you put on top of it. Yams and potatoes and any sweet vegetable like carrot, beetroot, squash are all good carbs. Groundnuts are great as well! It is just that rice has a lot of calories for not a lot else. so you may want to have a smaller portion of rice to prevent excess weight gain.

If you are having butter or coconut oil you can get by without the fish oil.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, I definitely ate white rice when I was getting my boys - just be sure you aren't getting LOTS of calories from the white rice. Like, have a smaller serving of rice or corn and then still eat the same amount of meat sauce or whatever you put on top of it. Yams and potatoes and any sweet vegetable like carrot, beetroot, squash are all good carbs. Groundnuts are great as well! It is just that rice has a lot of calories for not a lot else. so you may want to have a smaller portion of rice to prevent excess weight gain.

If you are having butter or coconut oil you can get by without the fish oil.
    God bless u Atomic.

I don't take coconut oil,just coconut water and coconut in fresh form,I don't know if they alone can serve.

Then lots of water.

I added unripe plantain flour today just to cut down the white rice.

Thanks for ur great help. I pray my sway works and I get my bfp bcos I have taken a lot if correction this cycle.

16. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast