Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sad Face

Hi Proud-Mummy26, How are you doing ??I'm sway4son from IG .You were really helped with good answers in the past on IG.I know its very hectic for you to reply now . But really I need your help now
    My ovulation got delayed .I'm ttcing boy this month.last cycle I had to skip bcaz of 1 day abstinence. This time he has 4 1/2 days already. My O is expected tomarrow or day after.By then abstinence will be 6 days !! would you suggest me to BD ,even if it is more than 6 days or to skip this cycle ?? Please help me....!!!
    Last edited by sway4son; December 16th, 2011 at 09:30 PM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by sway4son View Post
    Hi Proud-Mummy26, How are you doing ??I'm sway4son from IG .You were really helped with good answers in the past on IG.I know its very hectic for you to reply now . But really I need your help now
    My ovulation got delayed .I'm ttcing boy this month.last cycle I had to skip bcaz of 1 day abstinence. This time he has 4 1/2 days already. My O is expected tomarrow or day after.By then abstinence will be 6 days !! would you suggest me to BD ,even if it is more than 6 days or to skip this cycle ?? Please help me....!!!
    Hi!!!! I'm yadhma26 from IG! I'm so bummed it's down again! Saw you here and got excited to see you! I remember reading somewhere that the boy range for dh cut off is anywhere from 3-7 days, so I think you're fine! I even just read a successful boy away where the cutoff was 6! GL!
    '05 '06 '06 '08 '10 '11 '12 '13

Super shocking surprise BFP without ttc! EDD Jan 7, 2015 with a !

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi proud mummy! It's so good to see you on here! I've been dying with IG down! I always love hearing your words of wisdom and you're an encouragement to all of us boy swayers! Hope your last few weeks of pregnancy are going well!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey Yadhma !!!! Really happy to see you here !! I'm really worried about my sway !! and at the same time IG is down !!
    I wanted to try with 4 day is abstinence.But I'm so unlucky with these irregular cycles. I don't want to skip this cycle. Feeling nervous about my sway !!! Thanks for GL !!
    Last edited by sway4son; December 16th, 2011 at 09:46 PM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by sway4son View Post
    Hey Yadhma !!!! Really happy to see you here !! I'm really worried about my sway !! and at the same time IG is down !!
    I wanted to try with 4 day is abstinence.But I'm so unlucky with these irregular cycles. I don't want to skip this cycle. Feeling nervous about my sway !!! Thanks for GL !!
    I was so nervous too...I don't think theres ever a way to get everything perfect...you just have to do the best you can with what you're given! Like I didn't end up doing the egg whites, but I still feel so good about our sway. I just trust were going to get the baby we're supposed to and the time we're supposed to! I really think you'll be fine, though, with 6 days!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Yahmama View Post
    I was so nervous too...I don't think theres ever a way to get everything perfect...you just have to do the best you can with what you're given! Like I didn't end up doing the egg whites, but I still feel so good about our sway. I just trust were going to get the baby we're supposed to and the time we're supposed to! I really think you'll be fine, though, with 6 days!
    Thanks for your support .. Yadamma !!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry I just saw this - sometimes I see posts in the TTC boy forum sooner than in this forum so if you need a quick answer, post there.

I personally would not TTC a boy after 6 days abstinence. But like Yahmama says, there is always something less than ideal and if you feel good about the rest of yoru sway it may be worth it to go ahead. Good luck whatever you decide!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats on your boy!
    Mom to
    (My boys sways worked twice!!) Thank you God

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12