Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    If you give me a rundown of everything you're doing I'd love to go over it and see if there's anything we can tweak to boost odds of conception!!

I had boys at 37 and 39 so I promise you got this covered at 28! We just need to see what is going on that's making it hard to get pregnant here.
    Thank you atomic.
    I have been taking vitamins: woman's 1a day, folic acid 2000mcg and fish oil. I eat cereal every morning or just breakfast in general. A banana almost every day with breakfast or as a snack. I also eat carrots for a snack and sometimes chips or an orange, I try to snack in general. I drink a cup of tea or maybe a cup of coffee in the AM, but i prefer hot chocolate the most.my husband and I go to the gym and do weights. My menstrual cycles are about 1week long. I do have bottles of cough syrups like the robitussen but have ent really used it before BD. My Dh is all for having a boy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    None of those things are going to cut odds of conception, really. What I'm wondering about are things like douching, egg whites, Shettles timing, any medications your husband is on - things that may cut odds of conception.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you give me a rundown of everything you're doing I'd love to go over it and see if there's anything we can tweak to boost odds of conception!!

I had boys at 37 and 39 so I promise you got this covered at 28! We just need to see what is going on that's making it hard to get pregnant here.
    Also I usually drink whole milk or 2% with cereal. Or should I jump on the vitamin D wagon?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I like all my blue swayers to be taking 1000 IU Vit. D - either in your multivitamin or separately.

Can you tell me more about things like timing, douching, herbs you may be taking, anything that may be cutting chances of conception?? Diet should not be preventing you from conceiving, we need to focus on things that you or hubby may be doing that could be reducing your fertility.

5. Likes vnmora100 liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I like all my blue swayers to be taking 1000 IU Vit. D - either in your multivitamin or separately.

Can you tell me more about things like timing, douching, herbs you may be taking, anything that may be cutting chances of conception?? Diet should not be preventing you from conceiving, we need to focus on things that you or hubby may be doing that could be reducing your fertility.
    I have yet to try douching im very hesitant how ot works but I want to. Just not sure how and where to buy it online or in store.my dh doesn't take anything, hes supportive but not when it comes to his end.I just ordered some opk's I haven't been following the shettles method at all, I was just hoping I would just get a bfp since we havent been using protection. And I haven't bought amy fertility strips. Im guessing this woulf be a good start with.Again I'm so very new at this

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    NO DON'T douche! That was not what I was suggesting! The reason I asked is because douching can make it much harder to get pregnant so I wanted to tell you to NOT douche since you are having a bit of trouble conceiving. Do NOT douche, very few people on this site use that.

So you have just been having attempts at random? (that's totally ok, just trying to understand what is going on and help you get pregnant more quickly)

8. Likes vnmora100 liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    NO DON'T douche! That was not what I was suggesting! The reason I asked is because douching can make it much harder to get pregnant so I wanted to tell you to NOT douche since you are having a bit of trouble conceiving. Do NOT douche, very few people on this site use that.

So you have just been having attempts at random? (that's totally ok, just trying to understand what is going on and help you get pregnant more quickly)
    Thank you again! I would say 3-4times a week we do the BD, and more so we do the BD near when my CD starts. There are times I do O and if I don't we BD again in the same day so I O (sorry TMI). I was thinking taking a tbsp of guafenisin before we do the BD to make it easier for the semen to get in faster to reach the egg.I dont follow when my ovulation window is near or the day Im most fertile.should I be watching for that? I do have an app bit I'm not so sure about how accurate it maybe

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    with guaifenesin but you can't wait till right before BD to use it, I'd start it right after your period ends and continue on until you're sure you have ovulated.

I would probably be testing in some way even if just looking at the calendar, or the app, to know when to maybe sneak in an extra attempt or two (because you are about to ovulate). While apps are not super reliable, for this application they are good enough!

11. Likes vnmora100 liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    with guaifenesin but you can't wait till right before BD to use it, I'd start it right after your period ends and continue on until you're sure you have ovulated.

I would probably be testing in some way even if just looking at the calendar, or the app, to know when to maybe sneak in an extra attempt or two (because you are about to ovulate). While apps are not super reliable, for this application they are good enough!
    Thank you so much atomic.I'll start today with the guafenisin, and from what the app is saying I'm ovulation window is today, idk if its to late for the guafenisin now. And also since my ovulation is today how often should we be doing the BD? Twice for the next few days

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey, the guaifenesin can't hurt.

As many times as you can get in! At least 3 over the next couple days if you can.

14. Likes vnmora100 liked this post
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast