Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by boyswayhere View Post
    Hi Everyone i have one month to try and sway and have been taking Pregnacare conception, Fish Oil, Bee pollen/royal jelly (sometimes). I am thinking about adding folic acid. The fish oil I am having is 1350mg, is this too much for a blue sway?
    I don't like Pregnacare Conception. It has megadoses of vitamins that may mess up your cycle and worse, it has things in it that may sway pink! I would gradually wean off it (don't just stop it all of a sudden!) and while at the same time starting a different one like Women's One a Day.

I want you to do every other day on that fish oil. That's too high a dose for every day.

No royal jelly. It does nothing and can really mess up your cycle hugely, esp. when taken with the high dose B vitamins in the Pregnacare conception.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I would go ahead and try. Having 5 days off is no biggie for hte HE Diet. All of us with all boys had the occasional day or week where we got busy and didn't exercise, didn't eat that much - it's ok!
    Thanks atomic

My main concern I think is that I’m drinking ALOT of alcohol (as it’s a work trip and so all paid for and sort of expected - I’m one of the few women among dozens of men so gotta hold my own!)

I’m having 3 meals a day but no snacks in between. Breakfast is massive and at least 2 sittings - fruit etc and then a fry up/omelette.

I’m not so worried about the eating or the exercise, especially now you’ve put my mind at rest, but I am concerned about the booze side of things - how badly can it damage my sway?

I’ve also seen on my thread your comments on pregnacare conception possibly swaying pink - that’s what I’ve been taking (& took with each of my girls) obviously I’m on holiday so can’t switch brands for another 4 days - is it worth stopping now and taking nothing for 4 days or keep taking till I get back and can switch over? How badly can the wrong multi vit damage a sway?

Thanks x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also I have smoked a bit too I’ve always been a social smoker between pregnancies but only when I drink. I don’t drink often anymore and haven’t drank or smoked for the last 3 months in preparation for sway/HT so it hasn’t been an issue. But I did drink copious amounts of gin last night and therefore smoked about 6-7 cigs.

I’d really appreciate your thoughts as I massively respect your honest opinion x

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No keep taking the Pregnacare till you get back and then gradually transition over.

Most of this veers into crystal ball questions that I honestly can't answer. If it was any one of these things I'd tell you to try. But all of it combined, my gut instinct is to wait for a month at least and get switched off that Pregnacare onto something else that doesn't have the inositol and l-arginine in it because we know inositol sways pink (that's quite a small amount, though) and even tho l-arginine was said to sway blue, I've seen so many opposites with people taking it that I'm very skeptical that it may sway pink.

What it comes down to is this - if you'll live 1000 lifetimes of regret if you try this month and get a girl, better to wait. But for all we know this is a good month to TTC a boy...we just have no way to know, but my honest gut instinct is given all these things best to wait a month.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks atomic - I feel better waiting I think. It also means I can get back and then throw everything into the sway for 6 weeks before starting trying again.

I’m pretty sorted with diet and drinks and the BD timings and the week of O things (robittuson) but can you just clarify for me the best exercise for me to do please as that’s the thing I have left out of my sway before? Is it daily weights? Is there any other cardio etc to do?

How much is the personalised plan? How quickly do you receive them after paying? And is the food on there family friendly? I don’t want to cook myself different food to my kids if I can help it so it makes life easier. What do you get with the plan - is it a couple of weeks of eating plan and guidance on supplement etc etc?

Thanks again x

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also just a quickie - lube wise what is better for blue? I used preseed with my failed sway so went for conceive plus last cycle (that resulted in a BFN) but it’s not as nice to use IMO - is one better than another in terms of swaying blue? I’ll keep using it if it’s had better results than pre-seed.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’ve just found the link and purchased the plan - I sent the 2 questionnaires but the second said invalid link. Can you let me know if you didn’t receive it and I’ll try again x

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 3littleladies01 View Post
    I’ve just found the link and purchased the plan - I sent the 2 questionnaires but the second said invalid link. Can you let me know if you didn’t receive it and I’ll try again x

I have them! Sometimes you'll get that error message after something goes through. I'll get your plan to you asap!

10. Thanks 3littleladies01 thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 3littleladies01 View Post
    Also just a quickie - lube wise what is better for blue? I used preseed with my failed sway so went for conceive plus last cycle (that resulted in a BFN) but it’s not as nice to use IMO - is one better than another in terms of swaying blue? I’ll keep using it if it’s had better results than pre-seed.

I think they're both fine for swaying blue. We can't break it down any further than that. If you have lots of EWCM you may want to skip lube entirely since you got a girl with it last time. I've never used any of those things for my boys.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ah awesome! Thanks atomic. Can’t wait to get started when I’m back.

Do you email it when it’s done?

Thanks again x

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast