Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

gizmo's boy sway

this may be a bit premature since i only took my HPT this morning and no drs appt to confirm pregnancy but i thought id write it out before i forgot everything! ill delete if pg doesnt stay!

Name: gizmo

Swaying attempt - Natural

CM pH? highest naturally close to or on O day was about 9, sometimes 8 or above. with BSF 9 or higher. only used bsf once 4 days before O

DH pH? above 8 (didnt change much, wasnt really willing to change diet much, just supps)

Baking soda douche? no

Baking soda finger, how many times and for how long? once on O-4 thats it! (my 1st attempt i did bsf on attempt day and didnt get pg, so i think bsf killed sperm?)

Pre-seed, how and what was the pH? no

Egg whites pH and type? no

Big O? yes all 4 times haha, before dh. couldnt do it again after dh

Minerals DW
    Calcium? barely any, just from coconut milk and whatever is in eggs, and fruits and vegies

Magnesium? medium range..i had at least one serving of nuts daily plus larabars, plus whatever i got thru diet (couldnt avoid magnesium in fruits/vegies, meats, etc)

Potassium? above 4700mg/daily (v8 with nyf twice a day, potatoes/tomatoes/3bananas daily, etc)

Sodium? within IG range. oversalted everything, plus chips, salty meats, etc

DH minerals?

ate basically the same as before i started this diet (just more red meat). didnt chnage much except had more healthier snacks like peanuts, apricots, raisins etc.

Diet

Dietary Changes? high everything diet with a splash of IG diet. ate within 15 min of waking, then breakfast, ate every 2 hrs always carbs with protein, always ate before i slept. 4 snacks a day 3 large meals a day all healthier, mostly salads plsu red meat. less calicum/dairy. cut out all refined sugar. used stevia instead on oatmeal and weetabix. rarely had rice or breads. gained about 35 pounds.

Did you continue diet after attempt. If so for how long? i decreased salt and potassium. would have longer spans between meals. got lazier since ive been on diet since jul. but generally the same foods, just less and skipped certain foods here and there and used whole milk occasionaly during 2ww.

DH consume caffeine before attempt day? daily about 14 ozof coffee plus 4 times a week he drinks soda with dinner (12 oz can), plus nightly tea sometimes no caff sometimes caff! boo!!
    DH consume caffeine 1/2 hour or an hour before BD? Yes, coffee prior to all the attempts

Hormones? started weights in july. cut cardio completely. defly increased muscle mass esply in quads and biceps. pimples everywhere (and i typically dont get them), more facial hair (chin mostly), more aggressive/impatient, would O 3x/day from af-o. sex every 3 days with orgasm everytime. so i THINK def increase in T...?

Drinks? lemon water daily. i think this is what completely changed my CM. naturally it was like 7.5 i think maybe lower. i stopped gelatin and acv. also bsd 3-4xs/day af-o

Supplements

Evening Primrose Oil (EPO)? No
    Robitussin/Guafanesin tablets? no
    Alka Seltzer Gold? No
    Green Tea? No
    Fertile-CM? no
    False Unicorn? No
    Vitamin E? no
    Fish Oil? yes dha 500mg
    Folic Acid? Yes 2000mg
    Flaxseed Oil? No
    Potassium pills? No
    L-Arginine? hell no
    Tribulus terrestris? No
    Vitamin B12? No
    Zinc? No
    Royal Jelly and Bee Pollen? No
    Others? prenatals

DH supps? men over 50 advantage-one a day, vit E, zinc, B12, folic acid, coQ10, l-arg, ALCAR. also lemon water about 16oz/daily

Timing

Length of DH abstinence? we had sex every 3 days. the 1st time we dtd without condom was O-4
    BD on O? twice a day on O-1 and once on O day
    How close to O? on O day must have been like within 4hrs
    BD how often? 3xs closest to O
    Charting O with Temp? Yes
    Charting O with OPK? Yes
    Fertility monitor used? No
    suspected O date? mon nov 14

*O was 2 days late (on cd19 instead of cd17). which is why i dtd'd O-4 (cd15). (bc i expected to dtd 3 days in a row leading up to O), but got my 1st +opk on cd18 with definite O on cd19. i had the most major O pains i ever experienced in my life.

Ions

O in what moon phase? Waning moon under Gemini (boy). altho O-4 was full moon.

Changed ions in other ways? wore a goldnecklace af-o, constantly on desktop and laptop at night, cell phone too. stood in front of microwave usually..if i dont get a boy then im getting some sort of alien.

How many kids do you have? 2

What gender(s)? girlies

Number of months TTC? 2

Your Age? 34!

BD position? doggy on O-4 and deep missionary the other 3 times

EWCM present - yes a huge glob. but i always get ew

DH type of undies? boxer briefs

Did you use instead cups - how long? No

DH use cold bath/shower or ice? no. he takes long hot showers tho and im so pissed that he wouldnt change that. makes excuses that "it isnt THAT hot, blah blah.."

OWT - anything under bed? no

Comments? prayed a lot. my 1st attempt we did it only once in the afternoon and i layed only for 20 min and did bsf about 1/2 hr before attempt so i think i had a lot NOT going for me. this month i wanted to make sure i got pg. so didit more frequently and layed down longer 30-45min at least. if i had to do it again, id only do the diet for 6 weeks bc i got lazier with it. but id do weights/lemon water ahead of time. from the month of 1st attempt to 2nd month's attempt i didnt gain any more weight maybe 1-2pounds. body got used to it.

things im scared of/didnt do right: i had some chocolate a couple times a few days before attempt. id occasionally wouldnt go full energy with weights, and didnt always eat on time. scared that dh only carries xy bc of all his "vices" mostly caffeine and hot showers and eats a girl diet (so yes im blaming him if its a girl!). also i wanted t o do allorganic fruits and vegies but as it was grocery bills/supps bill were high.
    however having gone thru this, id be fine with another girl. but i still want a boy for my personal reasons and to show ppl that i CAN have a boy!!
    Last edited by gizmo77; November 30th, 2011 at 02:53 PM.

Polpectomy/Hysteroscopy complete (2 polyps)
    June ER @ HRC
    30 retrieved, 24 mature, 23 fertilized, 17 to biopsy, 5 normal, 2xy!, 1 transferred, 1 frozen
    HB seen at 6w4d!

I can't believe I did this!

My HT son
    My family is complete. Baby fever resolved!

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats!!!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    GIZMO! So excited for you, BIG FAT congrats! If I had any blue dust I'd share it, LOL, but instead I'll just keep my FX you got a healthy, sticky bean AND your blue bundle Oh I'm so happy!!! YAY for a BFP! Now get yourself a ticker!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations, I hope you get your baby boy

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay!! Congratulations Gizmo! So excited for you. Your sway looks great, fingers crossed for a healthy baby boy
    DW: 30
    DH: 32

2008 2010 2013

Cycle #1- HRC November 2014
    5 normal XX and 1 normal XY
    Transferred 1 XY HB BB- BFP!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thanks everyone! im cautiously excited..walking on tip toes. not letting the girls touch my tummy until wk12 if i make it that far! haha..havent even told dh yet. waiting for him to figure out that im not sending lemon water with him to work anymore.

begonia, i know, im searching for a ticker but dont wanna jinx!
    also sorry for such a long sway report geez!

June ER @ HRC
    30 retrieved, 24 mature, 23 fertilized, 17 to biopsy, 5 normal, 2xy!, 1 transferred, 1 frozen
    HB seen at 6w4d!

My HT son

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    CONGRATULATIONS!!
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great job, love the ticker

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Massive congratulations Gizmos!! I hope this is your lovely sticky blue bean for you Your sway looks excellent, I think its great that you could physically notice your muscle improvement Best of luck!!!!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thank you all!

June ER @ HRC
    HB seen at 6w4d!

My HT son

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast