Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Good news and. My sway

Hi Atomic

Today my panaroma results came. I did at 10 weeks 6 days gestation. 7.5 % fetal fraction. I did exact text book sway for a boy As per your words and essays and the result is "BOY". Initially I had problems in believing in this, as Violagirl and others had.

But after reading multiple threads internet and I got some confidence to share the news with you.

Thank you so much. These words are not enough and I have so much of love and thankfulness for you. I feel God has led me to your website and you to achieve my dream.

Following is my sway :

I am 36 and hubby 37 . Have two darling daughters.

After I read Atomic's essays, around 6 months of my DD2. I started eating 2 eggs per day. I had good weight gain post pregnancy around 150 lbs.

I planned to start my preparation after 12 months of my DD2 for 3 months and last 6 weeks severe before attempt.

Stopped BF at 10 months.

Last 3 months preparation - Ate 2 breakfast. Around 8 am and then around 11 am (one of these used to be Cereals mostly Museli with full fat milk)

Lunch - Rice and chicken / Mutton mostly (3-4 days per week). (I dont eat red meat like beef etc.) veg days- I ate egg instead. Fish 2 times a week.

Evening - handful of nuts as Atomic said rotating different types of nuts like Almonds, walnuts, Cashews With tea.

I also had some carbs like sweet potato, biscuits etc along with that.

Dinner - Same as lunch. Bread and meat or one egg.

Before bed - fruits and milk , somedays museli too

Ate lots of vegetables, fruits, juices, Avocado, dry fruits, coconut water (both fresh and packed) Occasionally Nutritional yeast flakes with veg soups. Used only coconut oil, ghee, butter, olive oil.

Stopped: Coffee, Sesame seeds, peanuts (used to have them before)

Last 6 weeks: I drank lemon juice and lots of Grapefruit juice. Grapefruit juices are not available here.

Luckily that month I found those fruits in store and bought them in bulk and juiced it and drank a lot.

Only one violation I did was I mixed some Oral rehydration salts with those juices occasionally for minerals.

It has lots of sodium and potassium.

Irrespective all these and gufainessin , I did not have much CM . I used Preseed .

Supplements for me : One a day for 6 months, Fish oil 1000mg oneevery other day for 6 months, Ubiquinol -100mg (around 4 months),

Folate also around 4months, probiotics everyday (4 months)

Supplements for DH : One a day 50+ for 4 months , L-argine for 3 months , Fish oil 1000 mg daily for 6months,

Ubiquinol -100mg (around 4 months) , probiotics everyday

In addition I boiled milk with 6 to 7 pods of garlic and give to him. I did this for 6 months. I can't drink that potion but my husband likes it.

It is supposed to increase sperm count, I heard. But he had it drinking for BP issues. He was taking bp and anxiety medication (for around 6 months). But in his sperm test, everything was fine and normal. Also we both took 60,000 IU vit D every week for last 6 weeks. Here almost one-third people are deficient.

Major change was diet , exercises , frequent BD. Also stopped my bad habit of staying late and reading books (sometimes until 3 am).. Went to bed early to get good sleep.

I gained weight drastically and was overweight according to my BMI. That was my major concern. I thought I gained muscles but I had flabs too. I did 10- 20 min walking and did following exercises for 30 mins. These are not done very regularly but minimum 3 - 5 days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEQnmWd4D5E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8rUKK8E19k

About the attempt. : After HE diet and Ubiquinol I had ovulation pains every month and attempt month ovulations symptoms like nausea etc were there which helped me to narrow down the ovulation days and started my attempt one day before ovulation ( 1 attempt in the night) , 2 attempts next day (morning and night ) - (evening I had the pain). Used PRESEED for the first two attempts. I think this is a major change from our daughter making pattern.

During 2 WW I found that I had hypothyroid and started medication for that. I was so happy and surprised to see a positive pregnancy in one cycle. But severe anxiety and stress over last few weeks about the result. I am so relieved now.

I would also like to thank fellow swayers, well-wishers and people who put my worries at ease in many threads. Thank you all so much for helping me in this journey.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is WONDERFUL NEWS! Hugest congrats!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Likes Bromedha liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    CONGRATULATIONS!! 💙💙💙💙

5. Likes Bromedha, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads