Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

~*Butterfly Spirit's PINK Sway*~

Welcome to my PINK Sway!!!

>>>>UPDATE: My Little One Passed Away On May 2nd<<<<<
    And DH and myself firmly believe it was a SHE :'(
    Get your thyroids checked ladies with a doctor that knows how to take care of one.
    I feel this is the main reason I lost her.

NAME - Butterfly
    Gender Resulted - Not yet known
    Swaying Attempt - Natural
    WEIGHT:195

***Still Breastfeeding- I have a SUPER nurser!***

((((UPDATE))))) I just remembered that hubby and I BDed once or twice during AF! Sorry, but needed to add that..eww lol

*Made Sure To sway the hardest During MY Chinese Gender Chart Month For GIRL* (I know, I know.. I can't help it!) If you do this.. make SURE you look up your chinese lunar year first, not your actual age. That has been known to cause confusion!**

*During this sway I painted my nails and toe nails twice in one week as soon as I had my first +OPK. (I heard it sways, and it can't hurt if you don't do it constantly!)

PH -Unsure, I never tested my PH once.
    DH PH -Unknown.
    Douche type and when- None
    Replens- No
    RepHresh- YES, a full tube On CD 15 & 18
    Big O: At the beginning of AF, and the very end of it. I just had to! .. but generally it's not recommended period!
    Lube- SYLK!

DIET: Most of you won't agree with it! LOL
    I love food WAY too much to be able to do the girl diets. I tried to eat less though, and more healthy. In the beginning I began my day with a bowl of grape nuts but then after I learned it's better to skip breakfast I did that for awhile, but when April began I think is when I ate it again.
    I ate a variety of meat: Beef, Turkey, Ham etc. I ate Raw fruits and Veggies and sometimes canned sweet peas -LOVE THEM (don't eat them often) but the sodium content is killer ha ha.
    My mom makes family dinner once a week and she makes A LOT. Meaning I eat the leftunders most of the week! Things like roast and mashed potatoes, mexican cassarole, tator tot cassarole, ham and funeral potatoes, lasagna, tukey, stuffing, yams and cranberry sauce. I requested the Thanksgiving type dinner twice in the past month and a half (incase) those yams would sway multiples with the Vitex (and I ate a lot of them), since DH say this is our last!
    I drank A LOT of vit d whole milk, some CL, V8 Fruitfusion, and ate a Activia strawberry & cereal yogurt every day.
    At Easter I ate several hard boiled deviled eggs and at A LOT of chocolate..
    Basically ladies, I didn't hold back and I ate everything in variety, I just jumped in with both feet, prayer and FAITH!

Caffeine- Stopped drinking Coke in February because I drank WAY too much when I conceived my boys. I replaced it with Sprite but not for a couple weeks and didn't drink it every day.
    DH caffeine - He started out drinking less coke, but in the end he was drinking it normally.

SUPPLEMENTS - Vitex, Folic Acid (when I remembered because I had to space it out from my levothyroxine thyroid medicine)
    1200 mg Calcium w/800 IU Vit D
    400 mg Magnesium w/15 mg Zinc
    B-50 Complex (from Walmart) which contains a lot:
    B1- 50 mg
    B2- 50 mg
    B3- 50 mg
    B6- 50 mg
    Folate (as folic acid) 400 mcg
    B12 50-mcg
    Biotin 50 mcg
    Pantothenic Acid 50 mg

In my opinion, it's a GREAT vitamin! I got the idea off another girl swaying place on the web, and they took additional B6!

Nature's Way Vitex Capsules (Amazon.com)- (2) 400 mg in the morning with the other supps. I learned that the magnesium got rid of the Vitex headaches

DH SUPPLEMENTS: He took the Calcium, Magnesium, and
    8,400 mg Cranberry (2 capsules) (It says take it 3 times a day, but he only did it once a day) It also contained Vitamin C 40 mg and 6iu Vitamin E when I left it out for him. But he didn't take his at the same time as I did so it was hard.

This part is important since it's still part of my swaying cycle:
    I started Vitex on CD 9 and CD 10 got a BAD headache so I stopped on CD 11.
    On CD 11 I prepped for a colonoscopy (yea!) so I was on a full liquid diet for 24 hours
    I had to take 3 ducolax tablets then mixed a whole bottle of miralax with 2 full bottles of powerade (exactly like gatorade) I ate A lot of chicken broth, and jello, and water, sprite and more miralax powerade. I laughed thinking.. this powerade and diet I'm on is GREAT for conceiving a girl, esp since the powerade contains supplements!
    The next morning I wasn't prepped enough so the procedure was cancelled.
    (Thank God! lol)
    The next day I resumed my regular diet but I had to take more ducolax tablets!
    I took Vitex again 2 in the morn and took it straight until CD 20 I even took an extra capsule on one of the days and I can't remember which. (On CD 20 my body SCREAMED Don't take it today, and it's probably because my baby would have absorbed it? Maybe not though)
    1st + OPK Arrived on Thurs April 5 which was CD 15 (But usually I didn't get a + until day 22 or 23!)
    TIMING HOW MANY TIMES WE BD: We actually had more pull out BD sessions where DH successfully didn't go off inside so I didn't document those days, but we started right after AF ended! We BD on Friday CD16, Sunday CD18 two sessions partial pull out shot and fully deposited, ( I used a FULL tube of RepHresh 15 mins afterwards) Wednesday CD21 (he pulled out but got a shot off inside) and Saturday CD 24 April 14 another full deposit.

I kept taking Vitex because I didn't think I had ovulated yet! (Do NOT do this.. Stop at +OPK)
    I had A Blaring + OPK on CD 15 and then had same color lined +OPKS on CD 16 and they lasted until CD 21! I am thinking the vitex COULD have caused my bleeding ladies so please stop on that first OPK! Better safe than sorry!

Charting O with Temp -No
    Charting with OPK: I took internet cheapies like daily even 3 times a day!
    Suspected O date - When the opk faded on CD 21? I have NO Idea! LOL

IONS
    Have a beautiful salt rock lamp in the living room going 24/7 but sometimes DH would turn it clear down at night.
    When I took a bath I used lavender soap and rigged the shower head to fill my bath with HOT water! I also wore a quantum science scalar negative ion bracelet (from Amazon.com) 24/7

OTHER
    How many kids do you have? -2
    What sex? -Boys
    Both VERY easily conceived.
    DH age- 31
    BD position - I took what I could.. Most the time we did missionary position. If he wanted to do it from behind, I didn't say no. He did go off when I was laying flat on my stomach position.
    Jump and dump- DH forced me to wash off afterwards so I did get up sometimes I got away with laying for 5 mins and when I did get up to "rinse off".. I just made it look like it.. muhaha
    EWCM present/how much? - I know after I started Vitex the EWCM tinged with white started up quickly! If you go read my thread VITEX TIME, you might find things explained better.
    CM: sometimes it seems like a lot but then I go to BD and have to use lube. It's just been something that happened after I had DS#2.
    DH hot bath - Sometimes
    Moon Phase: FULL
    Anything under the bed- I didn't want to scare DH so I decided not to do it and perhaps jinx it!

COMMENTS?
    I did the best I could do with my ~PINK Sway~, and as much as I said I was gonna exercise, I never got to it! When I dropped coke I did loose like 8-10 lbs so I'm not sure how my body interpreted things. I am hoping that the Vitex, SYLK, Supplements, and RepHresh, and weight loss compensated for my non-girl diet. I went with my heart and FAITH AND PRAYER. So we'll just see what happens ladies...

One last thing I wanted to add, my second colonoscopy was scheduled for April 16 but I had a STRONG nagging feeling to cancel it 3 days before the procedure and even tell them "Because I think I could be pregnant!" I can't imagine what would have happened had I gone through the prep again and procedure, I probably would have not gotten pregnant. Now I get to cancel the one on May 7 since I am pregnant!!!
    Now, if this sticks and I do get my girl, I don't want you ladies to run out and get the materials to do a colonoscopy prep in the middle of your sway attempt! bahaha
    It's NO fun!!!!
    Last edited by Butterfly Spirit; May 3rd, 2012 at 07:58 PM.
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ohh yay! I have my fingers and toes crossed for you!!! Xx
    Proud mummy to.. and also step mummy to
    Hoping to add a beautiful to the mix to complete our 2 families to one

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I loved reading your sway! It made me laugh- you are obviously a great lady, and it made me hungry! All the best for a wonderful pregnancy, and with a bit of pink thrown in!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by PeonyPrincess View Post
    I loved reading your sway! It made me laugh- you are obviously a great lady, and it made me hungry! All the best for a wonderful pregnancy, and with a bit of pink thrown in!
    I'm so glad I made you laugh! Luckily you can go eat and aren't on the girl diet ha ha! Congratulations to you too, and I hope you have a little pink bean within!!!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    good luck!! you are still BF too, right? if so, add that to your sway!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fingers crossed that this is your girl! Fantastic sway
    '04 '07 '10

After ages of praying for a sister for DD, I am proud to announce the birth of my twin baby GIRLS born Oct 31st.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I loved your sway toowell done and hope you have a beautiful sticky pink bean

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowflower View Post
    good luck!! you are still BF too, right? if so, add that to your sway!
    Oh GOOD point, I forgot, I also painted my fingernails and toe nails twice in one week.
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You ladies are TOO sweet haha I know mine should be called the TOTAL CHEATING PINK sway that relies religiously on lubes, and supplements!
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok I made some changes. I hope they will be the last ones!
    But I add things to what I post ALL The time so you need to check back. LOL
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast