Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Attempting girl sway starting next month

Ive been googling girl sway and stalking this page for mths and decided it would b easier just to join yesterday so im new to this! Ive 2 beautiful boys and want 1 more baby before im done, it would b perfect if I had a girl this time. So for my sway im going to use acijel (need some advice on how much and how often I use it) drinking peppermint tea, both me and husband taking calcium and Magnesium, he will take licorice root, and use opks to follow shettles method, salt lamp in bedroom, and a few old wives tales thrown in to be sure (pink ribbon on wooden spoon under bed) im failing miserably at consuming low calories I just love food too much. Trying to excercise but not going good, havent the time or energy! So wondering is diet a neccessary and wondering have I forgotten anything I could do, and also wondering abt acijel use. Thanx!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome! Unfortunately most of the stuff you're planning has not gotten great results for us - you're of course welcome to use whatever tactics you want to use but I would DEFINITELY do diet, exercise, and one attempt because those are the things that really work.

"low calorie" is not a sway diet. Can you tell me what you're eating? Most times when people are struggling on diet, it's because they aren't eating enough and you very likely can eat much more than you think you can.

Acijel has not worked for us but you use it like a lube OR by inserting more like a quarter size blob up near your cervix 1-2 hours before intercourse. Some people use more than that but I have seen very low odds of conception with using more than that amount.

Licorice root has gotten disappointing results of late. WE still keep it around but most of us have given it a pass the last year or two. You can give hubby the peppermint tea instead. We have not seen it work well for women because it delays and even stops ovulation. Or, stick to pep tea for you and LR for hubby, whichever you prefer.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Likes 3rd times a charm liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Hi and welcome! Unfortunately most of the stuff you're planning has not gotten great results for us - you're of course welcome to use whatever tactics you want to use but I would DEFINITELY do diet, exercise, and one attempt because those are the things that really work.

"low calorie" is not a sway diet. Can you tell me what you're eating? Most times when people are struggling on diet, it's because they aren't eating enough and you very likely can eat much more than you think you can.

Acijel has not worked for us but you use it like a lube OR by inserting more like a quarter size blob up near your cervix 1-2 hours before intercourse. Some people use more than that but I have seen very low odds of conception with using more than that amount.

Licorice root has gotten disappointing results of late. WE still keep it around but most of us have given it a pass the last year or two. You can give hubby the peppermint tea instead. We have not seen it work well for women because it delays and even stops ovulation. Or, stick to pep tea for you and LR for hubby, whichever you prefer.
    I usually eat porridge or egg and toast for breakfast, biscuits at 11, lunch is random it could b any list of things, sometimes beans in toast or pizza or noodles, dinner is almost always potatoe and veg, usually carrots and peas sometimes cabbage and parsnip, and meat like chicken fish or sausages. Then usually a sandwich later. And biscuits randomly in between. I should glue my mouth closed that looks like so much food when written down lol if I did say one hr long excercise class a week and a few walks other days wud, that b enough to help? Im prob a bit late since im starting sway in a couple of weeks! I was lazy cause I thought the acijel and teas and things were more effective

Sent from my HUAWEI LYO-L01 using Tapatalk

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 3rd times a charm View Post
    I usually eat porridge or egg and toast for breakfast, biscuits at 11, lunch is random it could b any list of things, sometimes beans in toast or pizza or noodles, dinner is almost always potatoe and veg, usually carrots and peas sometimes cabbage and parsnip, and meat like chicken fish or sausages. Then usually a sandwich later. And biscuits randomly in between. I should glue my mouth closed that looks like so much food when written down lol if I did say one hr long excercise class a week and a few walks other days wud, that b enough to help? Im prob a bit late since im starting sway in a couple of weeks! I was lazy cause I thought the acijel and teas and things were more effective

Definitely will try one attempt. Do u recommend settles method or is it nonsense?

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Did u say peppermint tea delays ovulation or licorice root? Licorice root was for hubby, the tea for me

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 3rd times a charm View Post

Most of us have given up porridge as it has a compound in it that may sway blue. On occasion it's ok but I'd not eat it daily.

I need to know NOT the food you're eating but the amount of calories, protein, and fat overall. It's all about serving sizes and we need to be sure you're getting enough to keep ovulating but not so much that it sways blue.

Yes 60 minutes exercise class one day, walks on some other days is fine!

I know, I wish the jellies and stuff had worked out but I guess things can never be that easy. :/

Shettles doesn't work and has been totally debunked. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...le-timing.html Most of us have one attempt at positive OPK since that's just a handy way to put our one attempt at a point in time we have a good chance of conceiving with one attempt.

peppermint tea delays ovulation. So you can give it to your husband instead of LR if you would like to. Women should not ever take licorice root while TTC.

8. Likes Noemi2017 liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Most of us have given up porridge as it has a compound in it that may sway blue. On occasion it's ok but I'd not eat it daily.

I need to know NOT the food you're eating but the amount of calories, protein, and fat overall. It's all about serving sizes and we need to be sure you're getting enough to keep ovulating but not so much that it sways blue.

Yes 60 minutes exercise class one day, walks on some other days is fine!

I know, I wish the jellies and stuff had worked out but I guess things can never be that easy. :/

Shettles doesn't work and has been totally debunked. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...le-timing.html Most of us have one attempt at positive OPK since that's just a handy way to put our one attempt at a point in time we have a good chance of conceiving with one attempt.

peppermint tea delays ovulation. So you can give it to your husband instead of LR if you would like to. Women should not ever take licorice root while TTC.
    That explains why I wasn't getting a, positive opk round the time I usually ovulate, damn peppermint tea!! Is there anything I could take that would lower testosterone and not mess up ovulation? Im so confused abt what I can and can't eat. And confused abt the sway in general lol everything I believed to work is no good! I started a diet today of what I think is ok, im presuming I won't get pregnant straight away so starting now still hopefully gives me time! I had one egg for breakfast, and half an apple, pasta with no sauce and 2 fish fingers for lunch, pasta and chicken kiev and carrots parsnips and peas for dinner. No biscuits r snacks. Ill have something small tonight. If I stuck this would that diet b ok? Varying it slightly obv. Im within my bmi with abt a stone to spare before I would b considered over weight, so my portions mustnt b too awful.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can't sign off on any diet without being able to check protein, calories, and fat.

The LE Diet is not about magic foods. It's about the overall nutrient content of your diet, the amount of things like protein, calories, and fat you have coming in.

Testosterone may not even sway. The evidence supporting testosterone and swaying is not as iron clad as it people make it out to be. My advice is, rather than worrying about taking things to lower testosterone, just do what has worked for most people, most of the time and forget the things that haven't worked. Diet, exercise, one attempt, Clomid or Femara have really seemed to work. The other things haven't and really did cut chances of conception.

One thing we could try is myoinositol if you really felt the need to take something. IT's gotten good results, but the sample size is quite low. 500 to 1000 mg a day, daily till when you're ready to start trying. When you're ready to start trying, take this only from CD 1-14 and then after that point, take half what you were taking (so you could take it every other day or half a dose daily, whatever works better) Then at BFP gradually wean off by spacing doses further and further out till down to one per week, then you can drop them.

11. Likes Noemi2017 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic do u think i could try to use myoinositol too? Im on diet nearly one year and ttc from October, im nearly 38 bmi 20. I tried inofolic before and i didnt loose weight on it and ovulated 2 days sooner then usually. Some of my friends used it and all got girls
    7/1/2014
    2/23/2019
    Praying for one more baby girl 2020-2021

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5eaa0f

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Noemi2017 View Post
    Atomic do u think i could try to use myoinositol too? Im on diet nearly one year and ttc from October, im nearly 38 bmi 20. I tried inofolic before and i didnt loose weight on it and ovulated 2 days sooner then usually. Some of my friends used it and all got girls
    Do you have PCOS? Sorry if I should know this already - it's just too much for me to keep track of everyone.

You don't need to lose any weight! BMI 20 is in pink range and I don't want you to lose any more weight anyway.

Inositol is really best for those with moderate to severe PCOS. For others, it may reduce hormone levels too far and make it even harder to conceive.

Noemi, can you start a new thread and tell me everything you guys are doing for your sway and I'll tell you what to change so we can boost your chances of conception?

14. Likes Noemi2017 liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast