Uploads
    Congrats!!
    Mom to (2009), (2011), and with a!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations! You give me hope!

Quick question--you said you were prescribed baby aspirin because of your previous miscarraige--did you take it every 3 days or was it every day? Thank you in advance!
    Me, 35
    DH, 37

We have three beautiful ages 9, 5, and 2.
    Unsuccessfully swayed for so will go HT in 2014 for her !

Cycle #1: 13 eggs retrieved, 10 mature, 5 fertilized, 2 biopsied but both abnormal XY.
    Cycle #2: 17 eggs retrieved, 17 mature, 14 fertilized, 3 biopsied. 2 abnormal XY, 1 normal XY.

Cycle #3: 18 eggs retrieved, 18 mature, 14 fertilized, 8 biopsied. 1 normal XX!!!! (2 normal XY)
    FET August 11, 2015---beautiful transfer.
    EDD: April 2016

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mindyjean,
    I had my ds1 and then a missed miscarriage and then my ds2 and then another missed misscarriage so while they did nothing after the first m/c after my second my consultant put me on 75mg of baby aspirin (nuseals aspirin) daily just to make sure that my blood was not too thick and that it wasn't clogging the placenta as they could find no other reasons for my miscarriages. I don't know if it helped or if it swayed enough to get us our little girl but I am 24 1/2 weeks now and everything is going well and she is kicking away so it definitely didn't hurt me personally although everyone is different so not recommending what I did is necessarily the best way for everyone. Mine was advised under my consultants supervision and with prescription.
    Last edited by luckylass; November 28th, 2012 at 03:45 AM.

We feel blessed and happy that our family is complete.

Mammy to two angels in heaven.You will always be missed and loved.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for that information about the baby aspirin! How did you ween off when you got your BFP? Thank you in advance.
    Me, 35
    DH, 37

We have three beautiful ages 9, 5, and 2.
    Unsuccessfully swayed for so will go HT in 2014 for her !

Cycle #1: 13 eggs retrieved, 10 mature, 5 fertilized, 2 biopsied but both abnormal XY.
    Cycle #2: 17 eggs retrieved, 17 mature, 14 fertilized, 3 biopsied. 2 abnormal XY, 1 normal XY.

Cycle #3: 18 eggs retrieved, 18 mature, 14 fertilized, 8 biopsied. 1 normal XX!!!! (2 normal XY)
    FET August 11, 2015---beautiful transfer.
    EDD: April 2016

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have to stay on it from before ttc through my first and second trimester and only come off it when I reach my third trimester. This again is my consultants recommendation due to having had two missed m/c.

We feel blessed and happy that our family is complete.

Mammy to two angels in heaven.You will always be missed and loved.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12