Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks everyone.

I should have posted this sooner but last year in June I conceived whilst swaying on GD (but to be honest it was more of an IG sway) and I posted a lot about it including my sway etc. when that pregnancy resulted in miscarriage I wish I hadn't posted my sway as it seemed like wishing for a girl so much made it die. Of corse this is rubbish and I don't feel like that now but still had reservations about posting my sway until 12 weeks when I knew all was well. So here it is.
    2006 2008 2010 : 2013
    2 angels
    Due Jan 2020

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 3boys View Post
    Thanks everyone.

I should have posted this sooner but last year in June I conceived whilst swaying on GD (but to be honest it was more of an IG sway) and I posted a lot about it including my sway etc. when that pregnancy resulted in miscarriage I wish I hadn't posted my sway as it seemed like wishing for a girl so much made it die. Of corse this is rubbish and I don't feel like that now but still had reservations about posting my sway until 12 weeks when I knew all was well. So here it is.
    So sorry about your loss. Best wishes for a healthy pregnancy and an added bonus of a baby girl
    Mom to (2009), (2011), and with a!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12