Hello, my name is Kayla & I am a mother to a wonderful energetic 3 year old son. I love him more than anything but him having a little sister to protect would complete our family. The past 2 months I been tracking my period & ov. Online calendars say I'm going to ovulate on the 11th. I bought a opk & I haven't ovulated yet. Dh & I will qui tbding after tonight or is that too late? When we bd, I don't O, we do missionary only & sit there for 5 mins instead of running to wipe off this is our 1st month trying. Dh & I been taking cranberry & acidulous supplements. Can't believe he's actually trying to help me every time before bd, I douche with the store bought vinegar & water. I usually squirt it 2-3 times. Before all of this my ph was 5.0-5.5. After douching it goes to 4.5 maybe lower the Ph kit doesn't go below 4.5. I tested dh & it was a kinda darkish blue the kit said it was 7.5 but could of been higher but it don't go higher than 7.5 last night I had a fail & went to Chinese & my ph went back to 5.5 but after douching it went back down to 4.5. My question is how much do I douche before it kills the sperm? Are there other supplements I can take? I heard calcium has sodium & favors boys. Please give exact names of supplements. Also, give other things I can do that will sway pink!! Thank you sooooo much ladies!!