Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats and good luck!!!
    12/2006 2/2009 1/2010 11/2010 9/2011 12/2011

Baby Boy #4! Can't wait to meet our little Pumpkin!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Stella

I just posted a link to your sway as an example of a Rephresh BFP and I see you're 12 weeks along already - wow, seems like only yesterday you got your BFP! I hope you're doing well.
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Zanacal~Thanks for the link. I was so surprised with that BFP! I am doing good, been super sick with this one. Been on IV hydration therapy at home since 5 and half weeks. Baby is looking perfect though. Had an ultrasound at 11w 2days and you could totally see the nub. There was two lines and they were perfectly parallel (not pointing up or down). The tech would not give me a guess (said it was too early). I have my next ultrasound on the 26th of this month and will find out then if this sway worked or not. I can't wait!!
    DS #1 12.28.09 at 34 weeks. Pre-term labor, terb pump, mag., bedrest Hoping it doesn't happen again.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh my goodness, poor you! Were you sick with your last pregnancy too? It sounds so rough. I'm happy to hear baby is doing well though and that's promising about the nub! Take care x
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear you're struggling. Best wishes and I hope it's over soon.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry to hear you're so sick! But hooray for a healthy bean! Keep us posted and take care; I can't imagine taking care of a little one while feeling so sick!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Not sure how to edit my title...but my sway FAILED! It's another boy for me! I'm doing ok, still in shock since I really thought this was a girl. I'm happy my little boy will have a brother and I will have another sweet momma's boy. Not sure why this failed or maybe swaying doesn't work? Either way I feel happy that I gave it the effort. Not sure about trying for a third, if I did I would do PGD. Good luck to all of you swayers out there!
    DS #1 12.28.09 at 34 weeks. Pre-term labor, terb pump, mag., bedrest Hoping it doesn't happen again.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you gave it a great effort!! I was so bummed (cried right there on the table) when my DS2 was revealed at the ultrasound but now that he's almost 2 I am so happy he is who he is, not that I wasn't up until this point but now his personality is really coming through and he is a sweetie pie!! At the time I was convinced that I was done having babies, with the complications I had in his delivery and the recovery afterwards, but I am now ready to give it another shot. I wish you all the best with your new sweet pea!!
    3/3/06 5/1/09

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I´m sorry you don´t have a little girl in there like you wished. I hope you can be happy knowing you gave it the best you could, but it sounds like you are doing good.
    It is going to be fantastic seeing those two brothers play together and become best friends!
    And most importantly, I hope you are feeling better and that your pregnancy will proceed without problems this time.
    6 3
    swayed for a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh Stella, I'm so sorry. I completely agree with Indira, it will make you so happy to see your little boys playing together, it certainly does me. It's such a difficult journey this swaying business - because that's all it is, no guarantee, and the amount of effort doesn't always show itself in the outcome iykwim. Many {hugs} and congratulations on your healthy baby boy
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast