Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I cheated once every couple of weeks or so. Mostly when I couldn't avoid it because we were going out with people who didn't know I was swaying or when I couldn't stop dreaming about ribs or BBQ! My cheats were RED MEAT! I got all the sugar, alcohol and starch I wanted through LE without going off the diet, so it was easy to control my cravings for everything else. I also chose not to watch salt At ALL and that made it totally doable. I ate a lot of instant noodles, which I love, and are low calorie if you get rice noodle ones.

I only ate 3 meals a day for the last 8 weeks. My second "meal" was like a snack. A couple cups of popcorn and an apple or a cup of soup or a beer and piece of toast. Just something to tide me over until dinner.
    My Gender Dream came true, my family is complete!

2007 2011 2014

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LilithWiser1979 View Post
    I know I'm being silly wanting to see MORE gender confirmation, and I'm pretty confident in it. I think I'm more of the mindset of having a baby a decade ago. You know, when, even if you had a CVS, this is the absolute EARLIEST you could know.

I compare it to when ultrasound that was good enough to determine gender came out. Most women were skeptical, and afraid to trust it. Now, we take for granted that our 20 week scans will tell us gender. I think the mindset over gender blood tests will be that way in a few years

DH wears boxers, but he works out for an hour and a half 5 days a week, and wears boxer briefs during that time. He did this same thing when we conceived DS2, so it's not a magic bullet, but then again, nothing is!

DH's still reeling (and PISSED that we'll have a newborn during our yearly cabin trip!) but I think he'll calm down in the next couple of days. I'm still in shock, but SUPER happy
    That's great thank you! Just so I know not to get hung up if DH really doesn't want to wear the briefs as I really want to be relaxed and knowing this will help! Think I just want to make sure all my bases are covered but so don't want to become a Martha! lol!
    gorgeous DS1

gorgeous DS2

Praying and hopefully soon swaying for a precious pink princess to further complete our family

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Omg congrats!!!!!!
    [CENTER]
    Confirmed GIRL at 16w 3d!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Huge congrats! Although I am not surprised at all, I felt sure you would get your girl.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations! ! Great sway!! Thank you for sharing

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Did you have to pay for your Panarama test out of pocket? I know my insurance won't cover it, but I don't want to pay a fortune for it! Just planning ahead. =)
    Last edited by 3girl; May 30th, 2014 at 10:07 PM. Reason: Left something out.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Call Natera, the company that makes Panorama, and ask how much their uninsured rate is. I think it's about $200. Insurance covered it for me because I turned 35 before my due date (advanced maternal age.)
    My Gender Dream came true, my family is complete!

2007 2011 2014

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you, I will do that after I get a BFP whenever that may be.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567