Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What Junie said - clearly this little boy was determined to join your family! You really went all out, so I really think it was a factor beyond your control (whether biological or just fate). Would HT be an option for you down the road?
    Last edited by maidentomother; December 7th, 2014 at 09:11 PM.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm beating myself up for things I could have done differently. I really don't think we will be able to afford another kid, let alone HT although I don't know what the future holds. I'm dreading all the comments I'm going to be hearing from people. I wish I could go into hiding.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    3girl, I'm next to you! I really think you did a GREAAAAT SWAY and I just think this baby was meant to be!

Hei, we do our best..some are luckier to have their desired gender AND the others are still lucky to have a healthy baby inside.
    I'm on the side where it seems I'm very unlucky to get false positive opk///pregnancy tests and not be pregnant although I also did my best to get pregnant and feel I did everything good.

I think this is beyond us, this is nature and nature comes from God!
    I am SURE you will adore this little baby when he will be born and will be a wonderful joy in your family and a perfect little brother for your older son!
    My family puzzle is complete now 💕
    Thank you Atomic! 😍

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Other than starve yourself and smoke heavily while using cocaine continuously I seriously don't think you could have done anything more. Please don't beat yourself up or second-guess yourself bc you truly had an incredible sway. To the point that I wonder if the dr is wrong and you actually have a girl in there (not that I encourage this line of thought, just saying that's how surprised I am).

Unfortunately there are so many factors that sway that we can't control. But I know that knowing that probably doesn't change how you feel. Do you believe in fate/God? My faith is one of the few things that really helps in a situation like yours.

As for comments, I would tell everyone you're team green or that the baby had its legs crossed or that you're keeping it a surprise, whatever you have to say to prevent comments in the first place. That way you can use the time until the baby comes to adjust emotionally, and I'm sure once he's in your arms you will feel so much better.

Will your older boys be excited about another brother?
    Last edited by maidentomother; December 7th, 2014 at 09:34 PM.

My Ovulation Chart

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the support girls, I just typed out a long response on my phone and lost it. I'm too frustrated to type it out again. I know I will come to terms with it at some point, I have to for the sake of my little guy. My sons really wanted a sister. They were disappointed but have already moved on. I'm bitter that most people I know get their desired gender and I struck out 3 times. Here's one of the pics from my ultrasound.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh I hate losing posts. And I'm sorry your boys are disappointed too - though I bet they will be thrilled with DS3 when he arrives.

As for the ultrasound, yes it looks like a boy but not the extent that I'd bet my life on it. Wishing you peace & acceptance when you're ready for them. In the meantime you have every right to feel what you do.

My Ovulation Chart

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree I think you did a great sway and it's one of those things where sometimes the cards just don't fall our way.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Your sway was fantastic!!
    You did your best and it was great this little boy is meant to be and will be the apple of your eye I have no doubt.
    Prayed and swayed Boy . . .
    Blessed with a beautiful Girl
    Thank You God

"Each of us is the result of a thought of God. Each of us is willed. Each of us is loved. Each of us is necessary."

Pope Benedict XVI

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123