Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Would This Work!

I am trying to loose weight but not much to loose, maybe 5lbs but I am currently at the right weight. I am going to exercise with walks, swimming, and yoga.

DIET; The #’s have been set to show the daily totals

5-10 am
    COFFEE
    International Delight Sugar Free French Vanilla, 200cals (NO transfat, sodium, protein)

11am and 2pm
    YOGURT DRINKS
    1,200 cals, 12g sat. fats No trans fat, 680mg sodium, cholesterol 80mg, 2000mg potassium, 160g sugar, 48g protein, calcium 200%, vita C 120%, vita A 16%, iron 16%

6pm
    DINNER
    1- 1 1/2cp veggies; average is 60cals, 4g carbs, 2g protein
    1cp brown rice; 216 cals, 1.76g fat, 10mg sodium, 84mg potassium, 44.77g carbs, 5g of protein, 2% calcium, and 5% iron

Supps, pills, etc.
    AM; zyrtec and fiber
    PM; Clomid 25mg cd3-cd12, baby asprin, and folic

I am not charting or testing for O this time. It is to much work and stresses me out. Going to DTD everyday before, during, and after O. Charting and planning didn't seem to work before so now with Clomid I want a really good chance at getting a bfp.
    Last edited by purplepoet20; September 25th, 2014 at 02:17 PM.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Your DTD frequency will really lower your chances of a girl. Your better off to DTD only once after positive OPK or every 4 days after AF finishes. Make sure your fruit and veg are the low nutrient ones I'd also add some carbs to your lunch. or you will be ravishing by dinner time! Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mum to two hoping for a bundle of x

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree...DTD every day really ups your chances of having a boy Good Luck to you!!
    18132: @ 8wks

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dtd every 4 days and one at +opk is very good odds for pink. Good luck!

2014 (at age 43, so don't give up hope you older moms!)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The frequent meals, frequent BD and biotin all sway boy so I would change those. Eat 3 meals max (just have black coffee until 11 am, nothing else), BD once at positive OPK or if you are determined to up your BDing, BD every 3 days is the max I'd consider while still swaying pink, and drop the biotin.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    But isn't the whole point with clomid to up your chances to get pregnant (with a girl, as it sways pink?) and you musn't use it too long? If I remember correctly clomid dries the cervical mucus upping your chances of a girl, but lowering fertility? I wonder what Atomic says. Good luck on your sway!
    Mummy to a girl, born sleeping & two gorgeous & loud little boys

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by txmomof3beautifulboys View Post
    I agree...DTD every day really ups your chances of having a boy Good Luck to you!!

With all my boys we DTD every 3 to 4 days around those times because of traveling. When I was swaying for #3 we stopped a few days before AF and never got pregnant for 9mths (11cycles) gave up and then it once a few days before O and a boy.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah4girl View Post
    Your DTD frequency will really lower your chances of a girl. Your better off to DTD only once after positive OPK or every 4 days after AF finishes. Make sure your fruit and veg are the low nutrient ones I'd also add some carbs to your lunch. or you will be ravishing by dinner time! Good luck.

I have a vitamin issue but I am not taking vitamins during this try but I will eat 1-2 fruits a day to make up for what I need.

I am not hungry during the day lately but having the yogurt drink at 2 holds me over for a long time. It has been so hot this month that eating is not something I look forward too.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dana-Alicia View Post
    But isn't the whole point with clomid to up your chances to get pregnant (with a girl, as it sways pink?) and you musn't use it too long? If I remember correctly clomid dries the cervical mucus upping your chances of a girl, but lowering fertility? I wonder what Atomic says. Good luck on your sway!

I am not sure what my Dr is thinking by taking it 10 days. But the first time I took it I had a lot of pain so the Dr did an ultrasound and they would not have big enough when they were released the next day. He said starting it at cd3 and going for 10 days would give them a better chance at reaching the right size. I don't know what all that means but to me it is worth a shot if the dose is 25mg since he wanted to try 150mg but that made me nervous.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I of course can never really say "yes this will work" or "no this won't" because it just doesn't work that way, unfortunately.

A couple things that are sticking out to me, that is not enough fat and you do not need to count calories in the vegetables. They are free for everything and you can have as much as you want without having to count. I would like to see you eating a bit more .

I would have you do the BD every 4 days plus one attempt at pos OPK if you want a more pink-friendly way of upping odds of conception.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast