Gender Result:
    Sadly ended in miscarriage at 12 weeks.
    DW Age:
    DH Age:
    Current Children's Gender(s)
    Boy 4.5
    Boy 2
    Number of Months TTC
    Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
    Yes
    DIET
    Did you follow a diet plan?
    Yes
    If yes to diet, which one did you most follow?
    • LE(Low Everything)

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
    I skipped breakfast everyday, drinking a coffee with sweetener and a splash of milk instead. I normally ate 2 meals although sometimes 3 a day.
    I went vegetarian but did have meat a few times and also had some fish in the whole time I was on the diet. I did fiber in the beginning but dropped it after normally forgetting it. I didn't avoid anything completely except for cereal. I don't love veggies so while I did eat salad often, I also ate quite a lot of pasta. I still ate cheese, sweets, etc.My DH and I always drink diet pop so I didn't change that for the sway. My sway diet was relaxed.
    If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
    I started the diet May 19th 2014. I really relaxed on the diet for 2 weeks in June, 2 weeks in September and definitely had some days where I was going over LE totals. So while technically 6 months I was probably on it for 5 in total and most of that relaxed.
    Did you skip breakfast regularly?
    Yes
    Did DH change his diet with you?
    No
    Comments regarding DH's diet-
    DH did nothing. Really nothing. He did not even know about the LE diet until a few weeks ago. He eats very healthy naturally and drinks 1-2 a week. He bikes every day and is serious about weight training.
    DId you consume alcohol?
    • Often- daily

DId you try to limit caffeine?
    No, I did not factor that into my sway
    Any Diet Details?
    Honestly my sway was pretty relaxed at times. My DH did not agree to TTC until November but we were talking about it starting in May. I wanted to be on the diet so that whenever he agreed we could start TTC right away. However it is hard to be on the diet when you have no idea if and when you will actually TTC! For the most part I was eating much less than before, normally eating only 2 meals, and rarely snacking. But I did snack on sweets sometimes and I did sometimes go out for dinner and ordered something with meat. When it worked I tried to not eat during the day on those days but I definitely went over sometimes. I also had weeks where I basically ignored the diet and only skipped breakfast. I think towards the end I was eating much less but probably going over on protein or fat some days. I'm OK with it. Just the fact that I was able to do any sort of diet was a pretty big deal since I have never been on one in my life.
    Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
    I also drank MUCH more than I usually do. I always drank But I used to only drink at parties or with DH on a night out. I started drinking wine, beer, or a gin tonic almost every night- my DH didn't know why and thought I was a total lush LOL. I also drank more when out with friends. I figured I better just live it up since it was allowed (although who knows how many calories I was drinking LOL)
    WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
    What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
    117/18.9 BMI was about what I started at
    110/17.8 BMI was what I ended at. Honestly I'm 5'6 so I really couldn't lose any more weight. I felt healthy though.
    Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
    My goal was to do an hr of cardio 5 times a week. Most weeks I managed this and did an hr on the cross-trainer. Sometimes I didn't but I am pretty active walking the kids to school,often walking to the shops,etc.I really didn't do cardio regularly before so I think this was a big change for my body. I know it also was probably the deciding factor in me being able to lose weight.
    THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
    pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
    -
    Any VG potions used?
    • NO

CM pH at attempt
    -
    DH pH
    -
    How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
    BD Dates according to Ovulation
    • 3 Days Before O

Any additional comments?
    It isn't clear when I O'd since I had a false surge. Using FF and guessing with my symptoms and CM it looks like we BD on Mon and I O'd on Thursday. But I also could have O'd on Wed- it just isn't clear. Thankfully I was doing every 4 because it looks like I O'd 7 days after my first initial surge. And after the 2nd time we didn't BD again for a week so I couldn't have BD more than once in my fertile period.
    THE DEED INFO
    DH Info about Swimmers
    • BD every few days

BD Position
    Missionary
    Did you Jump and Dump?
    • Yes

Any relevant attempt details?
    I was on top, and basically right after he finished I jumped up and went to the toilet. I didn't O.
    SUPPLEMENTS USED
    DW Supplements
    • Vitex
    • folic acid

DH Supplements
    -
    Any additional supplement info?
    I took vitex for about 3 cycles before this cycle but I took it all the way through my cycle since we weren't TTC. This cycle I stopped after CD14 and assumed I had O'd since my cycles had been SO regular. BUT dropping vitex led to me not actually Oing until a week later. I should have remembered the same thing happening with DS1 (false surges on Vitex and maca root) but I didn't think about it until it was too late to do anything about it.
    Did you do anything with Ions?
    -
    Moon Phase during conception?
    Waning Gibbous
    Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
    Nope
    Things that make me feel great about my sway:
    Well overall I was on the diet for a long time and was pretty good about exercise. We definitely only had 1 attempt in my fertile period and I had lost weight.
    Things that make me nervous about my sway:
    My sway was relaxed. I felt an incredible urge to eat more in the 2WW and couldn't make myself exercise. I had never felt that strongly so I just followed my body's cues -maybe my body wants another boy? LOL. My DH didn't do anything, we got pregnant 1st try again, and I think my body is pretty "set" for boys.
    Things worth mentioning:
    Honestly I've spent the last year coming to terms with the fact that DH might never agree to have a third child. I'm just THRILLED to be able to add one last addition to our family and while I will be sad if I never get to experience a girl I won't be sad about having another boy
    Last edited by Junie; January 15th, 2015 at 08:22 AM.
    Enjoying life with my crazy little DS1 2010: and DS2 2012:
    Jan 15- Loss sway baby 12 wks
    It's a boy!
    My Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Eek Congratulations!!!! So happy for you! One month of trying as well! I am hoping to join you in a few weeks! Fingers crossed! You must be soon happy!!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great sway! Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mum to two hoping for a bundle of x

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks! I am over the moon! I've spent the whole day getting nothing day just thinking about how lucky I am to be pregnant.
    Enjoying life with my crazy little DS1 2010: and DS2 2012:
    Jan 15- Loss sway baby 12 wks
    It's a boy!
    My Chart

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats!!! Best of luck for a healthy baby girl and a healthy pregnancy!!!
    (2005) (2008) TTCBLUE 2015

It's a girl!!!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations!! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations, wishing you a healthy pregnancy
    8/06 DS, 4/11 DS, 6/13 DS, Swayed for a GIRL & am expecting TWINS!! A & A EDD 8/15

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Huge congrats Junie!!! Sounds like a great sway and I really hope you hear pink!!
    DS1 (2012)
    Due 7/13/2015 ! Swayed pink and I am blessed to be with and (TWINS!)!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck, Junie!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awwww congratulations junie! Fingers crossed it's pink you have in there but a healthy pregnancy is what I wish you
    DS1 2011 DS2 2013. Successful sway August 2015

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast