TTC a Girl Sway Attempt
    Gender Result:
    Loss
    DW Age:
    DH Age:
    Current Children's Gender(s)
    B-B-B-G-G
    Number of Months TTC
    Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
    No
    DIET
    Did you follow a diet plan?
    No
    If yes to diet, which one did you most follow?
    • LE(Low Everything)
    • Other

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
    I switched between somewhat LE and IF. Did much better on keeping protein low than fat low though. Really decreased my meat eating which was tough because I LOVE meat. While I was doing IF, I would obviously skip breakfast on the fasting days but not on the eating days.
    If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
    I started changing my eating habits in January.
    Did you skip breakfast regularly?
    No
    Did DH change his diet with you?
    No
    Comments regarding DH's diet-
    He doesn't eat meat much anyway but he didn't do anything to change his diet.
    DId you consume alcohol?
    • A couple of drinks per week

DId you try to limit caffeine?
    No, I did not factor that into my sway
    Any Diet Details?
    -
    Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
    -
    WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
    What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
    I lost 20ish lbs between January and June.
    Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
    My weight fluctuate a bit in the weeks leading up to O. Sometimes I would gain a few pounds and then lose them. Most of my weight loss was at the beginning of swaying.
    THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
    pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
    -
    Any VG potions used?
    • NO

CM pH at attempt
    -
    DH pH
    -
    How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
    BD Dates according to Ovulation
    • O Day

Any additional comments?
    -
    THE DEED INFO
    DH Info about Swimmers
    • BD every few days

BD Position
    Missionary
    Did you Jump and Dump?
    • Yes

Any relevant attempt details?
    My ovulation came much earlier than I thought it would, and O happened between evening and morning I believe. So I am not sure if my attempt was on O day or O-1...however with the attempt 4 days prior, my cm was very hostile to sperm and I do not believe any sperm would have survive, so I am counting it as 1 attempt.
    SUPPLEMENTS USED
    DW Supplements
    • folic acid
    • Fiber
    • Antihistamine

DH Supplements
    • Licorice Root

Any additional supplement info?
    DH was also on OLE. I was on Antihistamines because of horrible spring time allergies. I used fiber when I remembered!
    Did you do anything with Ions?
    -
    Moon Phase during conception?
    Last Quarter
    Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
    -
    Things that make me feel great about my sway:
    I feel I was eating much the same that I was before I conceived my girls. I definitely was doing to same amount of exercise! (nothing). I am still breastfeeding which I also was when conceiving DD1 and DD2.
    Things that make me nervous about my sway:
    That I conceived so quickly. One would think that if I was supposed to be lowering my fertility I wouldn't have gotten pregnant right away. But I just need to tell myself that I have always conceived quickly, even with the girls. I also wished that I could have lost more weight. I think I got lazy with the dieting and I know I could have done better.
    Things worth mentioning:
    Last month I had days of EWCM leading to O, and this cycle I only had maybe 1.5 days of EWCM and then half a day or so of watery.
    Last edited by mommymachine; July 24th, 2015 at 06:35 PM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Woohoo! If you feel you did as well on the diet this time as before your other 2 girls I think you have a very good shot! Did you eat red meat or just chicken/pork and how often? Any idea how many grams of fat daily on average? Did you eat more pink friendly fats and less blue friendly fats (especially saturated from red meat/dairy) or do you not bother with that? Why do you wish you lost more wwight? 20lbs seems fab to me.

Btw, you have my dream life...I always wanted children young, and lots of them, ideally six, and roughly equal girls & boys. I think I'm only so desperate for a girl bc I'm so much older than I wanted to be and I don't feel I have time to have as many kids as I'd like and be assured girls. What dream family did you imagine before you had kids?
    Last edited by maidentomother; June 22nd, 2015 at 06:00 AM.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

3. Likes mommymachine liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay mommy! Great sway!! Fx it's a girl

5. Likes mommymachine liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats and good luck! You did such a great job!
    Very blessed with

Due 24th March 2016

7. Likes mommymachine liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations. You're sway sounds very similar to mine, I hope we both get our girls
    2005 2008 2012 2014 2016 (sway opposite)
    Am currently with (sway opposites)

9. Likes mommymachine liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Greatttt sway ...congrats and good luck ....

11. Likes mommymachine liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by maidentomother View Post
    Woohoo! If you feel you did as well on the diet this time as before your other 2 girls I think you have a very good shot! Did you eat red meat or just chicken/pork and how often? Any idea how many grams of fat daily on average? Did you eat more pink friendly fats and less blue friendly fats (especially saturated from red meat/dairy) or do you not bother with that? Why do you wish you lost more wwight? 20lbs seems fab to me.

Btw, you have my dream life...I always wanted children young, and lots of them, ideally six, and roughly equal girls & boys. I think I'm only so desperate for a girl bc I'm so much older than I wanted to be and I don't feel I have time to have as many kids as I'd like and be assured girls. What dream family did you imagine before you had kids?
    I started off not limiting much meat but then I eliminated more and more as it went on. It was probably 2 or 3 times a week but eventually got down to once or twice a week. I forget how many grams a week of fat but it was mostly from dairy based things. Ice cream, cheese etc. I wish I lost more weight because I have lots more to lose! But I was/am approximately the same weight that I was when conceiving the girls, maybe 8lbs more. My BMI is still over 30 . I was at much healthier weights when conceiving the boys but also was unknowingly swaying boy with my diet and (with DS1 and DS3) very "boy" exercise. So there is a lot I could have done better but I feel it was still a lot of difference.

As for the dream life, thank you very much! When I was a young child, people would ask me what I wanted to be when I grew up and I would say "A mommy". It was literally a life long dream of mine. When I was in junior high, I decided that I wanted 12 children. I had it all planned out. I would have 4, take a break, have 4 more, another break, and then have the last 4. As I got a bit older I realized that the reality of having 12 children was probably a bit far fetched. So I decided that I wouldn't have 12, but I would keep going until I had 3 of each. So that became my goal...3 of each. Of course I started to panic when I got BBB right off the bat! My husband said he always thought 4 boys and 2 girls would be nice...lol. You won't catch me saying if we will stop at 6 or go on to have a 7th, and I don't think it depends on gender at all, I just don't want to ever close the door on welcoming another little face, another little soul, into our family.

Thank you so much for everyones kind wishes, and Maiden I truly hope you get the family you have dreamed of!
    Thank you God and Our Lady
    - 2005 - 2007 - 2010 - 2012 - 2013 - 2016

Due January 2021

Dec '12, Feb '13, July '15

13. Thanks maidentomother thanked for this post
    Likes Ashforblue, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks mommy! My childhood dream was 12 for ages, then when I got older I realized 6 might be more manageable! I'm just hoping for 4 at this point.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

15. Likes mommymachine liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck!!!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats, mommy!! I'm so happy for you!
    2001, 2/2002, 2003, DS3 2004, 2/2005, 5/2005, 2006
    Tubal Reversal 2015 = 9/2015-8/2018
    IVF Nov 2018 = 8 Retrieved, 6 Fertilized, 3 Blasts, 2 XX!!
    FET 5 Mar 2019: 1st beta: 131.4, 2nd beta: 730, 3rd beta: 2274! born 11/9/19!
    FET #2 10 Dec 2020: 1st beta: 454, 2nd beta: 1048, 3rd beta: 6696! Due Date: Aug 28

18. Thanks Rejoyce thanked for this post