Thread: BFP on CD 13??

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

BFP on CD 13??

Hi everyone,

I am new to the board, I had my mirena removed a couple of months ago and we are ttc a little girl! We currently have the sweetest 2 year old son and would love to have a sibling for him!

So I posted a few days ago that I got a pos OPK at what I thought was day 10 of my cycle (I had a period after a chemical pregnancy from Sept 1-7). I continued taking OPKs after my first positive which I know you aren't really supposed to do...anyway, I kept getting strong positives for like 3 days and still got one this morning. I had read before that if you keep getting positive OPKs for days you could be pregnant so I dipped a frer and a wondfo pregnancy test at the same time as my OPK this morning....and I got positive pregnancy tests on both! The test line is about half as dark as the control line on both.

Now I have no idea what is going on with my body!! My husband and I did BD on CD 5 when my period was about to end...which we never do...but that would have been 8 days ago so I guess I could have Ov'd on my period after the chemical?? I did check a frer on CD 2 and it was negative (I got a faint positive at 8 dpo last cycle and then started my CD1 the same day).

So I guess I'm wondering if it's possible to ovulate during your period, like CD 5? Has anyone had any similar experiences? I think maybe my body is just really messed up coming off of the Mirena and then having a CP...I will have to call my doctor tomorrow!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats on your pregnancy! It's possible you ovulated at an odd time but I think it's more likely you could have conceived the cycle prior to that and got a period/had bleeding anyway. I hope this is your little pink bean.
    2009 2011 7/2016

Due in October with our baby girl!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think I answered this already, please let me know if I didn't and I will answer in this thread too
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ