TTC a Girl Sway Attempt
    Gender Result:
    Girl
    DW Age:
    DH Age:
    Current Children's Gender(s)
    Girl
    Number of Months TTC
    Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
    No
    DIET
    Did you follow a diet plan?
    No
    If yes to diet, which one did you most follow?
    • No diet plan

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
    I ate twice a day and focused on lots of hours without food/cals and did NOT limit or track intake. I ate mostly carb heavy meals.
    If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
    Approx 12-13 weeks
    Did you skip breakfast regularly?
    Yes
    Did DH change his diet with you?
    No
    Comments regarding DH's diet-
    He generally eats very healthy and I did not request any diet changes from him.
    DId you consume alcohol?
    • No

DId you try to limit caffeine?
    No, I did not factor that into my sway
    Any Diet Details?
    I ate between 12-2pm and 5-7pm. After 12, I almost always had 2 cups of coffee/latte with a cinnamon roll or crumb cake. After 5, I ate whatever I wanted (bean/cheese burritos, chips/salsa, pasta/bread, pizza) and drank 16-24oz of caff-free Coke. I did eat meat at times but not much, I prefer carbs.
    Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
    -
    WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
    What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
    96-97lbs. 19 bmi
    Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
    I really didn't lose any weight, maybe 1-2lbs. I walked the stairs several times a week.
    THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
    pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
    N/A
    Any VG potions used?
    • NO

CM pH at attempt
    n/a
    DH pH
    n/a
    How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
    BD Dates according to Ovulation
    • O day only

Any additional comments?
    We only had 1 attempt the night of my +opk. I had sharp pains hours later so I think I ov then, within 8-18hrs so I count that as ov day. First u/s confirmed I ov on the left where the pains were.
    THE DEED INFO
    DH Info about Swimmers
    • Other

BD Position
    Missionary
    Did you Jump and Dump?
    • Yes

Any relevant attempt details?
    I showered immediately before and after the attempt. I stayed down for about 10mins then eliminated the rest. I didn't ask him what his release habits were prior to our attempt, I didn't think it mattered and I didn't want to put pressure on him.
    SUPPLEMENTS USED
    DW Supplements
    • folic acid
    • Fiber
    • Antihistamine

DH Supplements
    -
    Any additional supplement info?
    I also took coq10 (ubq), melatonin, pregnitude, cinnamon and cranberry through my cycle. He took OLE until our attempt.
    Did you do anything with Ions?
    I had a fan on in our room for a few days and diffused lavender ess oil next to bed night of attempt.
    Moon Phase during conception?
    Last Quarter
    Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
    No
    Things that make me feel great about my sway:
    I really tried for low blood sugar levels for much of the day. I don't eat that much or often generally so it wasnt a huge, hard change. I think I may be girl friendly naturally but I didn't want to chance it too much.
    Things that make me nervous about my sway:
    I was not as strict with diet as my last successfully sway and I didn't lose much weight.
    Things worth mentioning:
    My Verifi test says it's another girl but it's too soon to see for certain. I took the extra supplements for egg quality since I'm nearly 40 and wanted to try for the healthiest baby I could. Plus side is that they seem to help for a girl and I had no issues from taking them.

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats! I'm swaying pink for my first and will sway pink for my 2nd too. Hoping to have at least 2 girls first, maybe only depending on how things go/how long it takes, as I'll be 35 in a few days. Nice to see someone did what I'm trying to do! Can I ask how old you were when you conceived your first, how many cycles it took and how many BD attemps you had in the fertile period?

Btw, I think you BDed the day BEFORE O; O pain isn't reliable for determining O and you need to BD at least 12 hours before O in order to conceive, so you probably Oed the next am at the earliest.

Out of curiosity, did you have much visible EWCM the cycles you conceived your girls? Are you planning on any more children or are you done?

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great sway! You def did a sway diet, no doubt about it.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi! I conceived my first baby at 37.5yo (it's in the confirmed sways section). I have very consistent cycles and I tracked them very closely using digital (cbe) opks for months so it only took the first cycle to conceive her and only 1 attempt about 12hrs after pos opk. I know for a lot of people pains might not be reliable for ov but they really are for me and correspond with other signs like cm and I can tell which side I am ovulating from (confirmed by u/s in both pregs). Also in years past, I had some half hearted attempts (not ready then) about 36-40hrs after a pos opk and no conception so I ov not too long after I get a pos opk apparently. In my mind, we attempted within 24 hrs of ov so same day but if you think of it as a day before that's fine. Re cm, I had slippery but clumpy (not egg) cm 2 days before my pos opk that tapered off by our attempt.

Oh I didn't consider it a diet because it wasn't a recommended diet and I don't want someone to do what I did (not track/potentially overeat) and fail. I did LE properly last time but not this time. That's my disclaimer!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations!!!
    Mom to four wonderful boys 6/2009 2/2011 11/2017 3/2019
    M/C2010
    Surprise BFP!! Baby # 5 Due Feb 5th 2021 IT'S A GIRL!!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations!
    (2005) (2008) TTCBLUE 2015

It's a girl!!!