FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

2. Likes Am3a liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    AAAA huge congrats!!! So happy for you!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats and great sway!

Do you mind telling me more about your gluten intolerance and how you felt going back on a gluten diet during your sway? I ask because I have been gluten free for about four years. I have celiac in my family but I tested negative myself. I used to have a lot of digestive problems that cleared up when I gave up gluten. Personally, I don't think gluten itself could sway pink or the world would be overflowing with girls, but I wonder if having issues digesting your food would sway pink because you'd absorb fewer nutrients or if it's just easier to follow a LE diet when you can fill up on pasta and bread at meals. What made you decide to eat gluten again for your sway?
    Last edited by Erin514; March 6th, 2016 at 11:41 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Erin, we have also observed a phenomenon where women suffering from autoimmune disorders are having way more boys and then when treated, go on to conceive girls. We have had very good results with gluten free diets for pink and I recommend anyone in doubt, who has conceived boys while eating gluten, drop it for TTC a girl. It very well may be that there is more going on here than we know and I feel that it is certianly something to do differently. Here is a link to a form of LE Diet that can easily be done gluten free. (5 from top here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...rt-3-pcos.html)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

6. Thanks Erin514 thanked for this post
    Likes 2lovelyboys liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    AAAA huge congrats!!! So happy for you!
    Thank you, Atomic! Still can't believe it's actually happening.
    DS1 -
    DS2 -
    DS3 -

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin514 View Post
    Congrats and great sway!

Do you mind telling me more about your gluten intolerance and how you felt going back on a gluten diet during your sway? I ask because I have been gluten free for about four years. I have celiac in my family but I tested negative myself. I used to have a lot of digestive problems that cleared up when I gave up gluten. Personally, I don't think gluten itself could sway pink or the world would be overflowing with girls, but I wonder if having issues digesting your food would sway pink because you'd absorb fewer nutrients or if it's just easier to follow a LE diet when you can fill up on pasta and bread at meals. What made you decide to eat gluten again for your sway?
    Hi Erin, for years I suffered with "irritable bowel syndrome" that I couldn't manage as it would be triggered by what seemed a new food every day. My symptoms were: RIDICULOUS gas, constipation which escalated to diarrhoea, bloating and a constant bubbling feeling in my tummy. I also got cramps from holding in the gas as I needed to let go every minute of every day. Not nice in an office environment! Not to mention it could possibly peel paint off the wall if I let one out! The day I went gluten free is actually a day I remember as IT CHANGED MY LIFE. All the symptoms went away and I NEVER had gas. The other symptoms I could have dealt with but the gas was insane.

I too, am not celiac, but definitely have an intolerance. I think going GF changed my diet to be more boy friendly as I favoured more meat and veg/salad style meals or eggs for breakfast instead of cereals/breads. I don't like the GF option of pasta/bread/cakes, so I just went without those. So as you can see totally not LE - more HE! I love and can easily follow an Atkins/Bodytrim style diet as there's no gluten and lots of protein, therefore 3 boys! So I knew to give my diet a really good go, I would need to eat carbs with gluten. Plus, to me, gluten free was something each of my eating habits leading up to the conception of my 3 boys had in common, so I had to add gluten into the mix for the LE Diet. It wasn't as bad as I thought as I was mostly at home, so I could let the gas go whenever or rush to the toilet. But my poor husband at bedtime!! LOL!

Interestingly, I have a girlfriend with celiac and she has 3 girls. I have spoken with her at length about whether being celiac may have played a part in her having 3 girls, though she's not convinced as she says her bowels are working as they should now, meaning she is "healthy". I personally feel that the damage (body not absorbing nutrients) was done in the 20+ years she was undiagnosed. Anyway, I don't think gluten is a game changer, but definitely a factor. Hope that helps!?
    DS1 -
    DS2 -
    DS3 -

9. Likes atomic sagebrush, Erin514 liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations on your successful sway! Enjoy your sweet girlie!
    Honeybug xo

April 2012 Dreaming pink and TTC January 2015

11. Likes Am3a liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much for your reply Am3a. Funny thing - my aunt who has celiac also has three girls (all born before she went gluten free). Although my grama who had it had an even mix of genders so who knows if there's a connection. In any case, sounds like you really gave it your all to get your girl, lol!

Atomic, I'm so glad you posted your thoughts and this link. My first boy was conceived while I still ate gluten and my second was after I gave it up, so it's a toss up for me. My diet is definitely pretty HE though, as I tend to eliminate simple carbs when I don't eat gluten, like Am3a did. But if you've had good results for gluten free LE diets maybe I will just incorporate GF breads and pastas since I can stomach that stuff. I'm not sure I'm willing to suffer an upset stomach for months while TTC :-)
    Surprise 2012. FGD sway opposite 2015
    Jan. 2017 (swayed pink).
    LE sway opposite 2017

13. Thanks ICB3 thanked for this post
    Likes atomic sagebrush, Am3a liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12