Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic asked you on the 11th if there was an update. You just posted your nub shot AFTER SHE ASKED THIS ON MAY 20 so I am having a hard time why you are upset that she checked in with you at all! Should she not have asked at all??

I'm sorry it is looking like your sway didn't go as we all had hoped for you but atomic has been your advocate and she has worked with you for months. We do have a large number of members but you cannot fault her for checking in with you. She posted before you had your scan. I think being careful with ones words goes both ways here.

Atomic is a phenomenal human being. All of her free time is put into what she does on here. I understand you are hurting and sometimes we lash out when that is the case. I ask that you be mindful of where your anger is directed and we all wish you well.
    Last edited by nuthinbutpink; May 24th, 2016 at 07:23 AM.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

2. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

babiixmagic TTC a GIRL Sway Attempt

I can understand feeling gutted when you feel that you've done everything you could but are faced with not getting your GD.

Atomic was just looking to see if you had found out yet. She literally helps thousands of people and people all have similar usernames and may have similar situations making it hard to keep it all straight. Don't take offense if she can't remember you right away, even if you did purchase a plan from her. She did not do anything wrong. Please be careful- somethings cannot be taken back and you don't want to burn any bridges, yk?

Even the most perfect sways that were followed to the letter, fail. Even the people who did nothing at all, end up with the gender they prefer. Unless you go HT and have them select the gender for you, nothing is a guarantee.

I'm sorry it's looking like it may not go your way but it still could. Even if it doesn't, it is not Atomic's or anyone else's fault- it's just the luck of the draw.

I hope it still goes your way. FX and GL to you!

DS1, DS2, & DS3
    One last pink sway 2016
    My Ovulation Chart
    Last edited by XXforhubby; May 24th, 2016 at 07:45 AM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by XXforhubby View Post
    I can understand feeling gutted when you feel that you've done everything you could but are faced with not getting your GD.

Atomic was just looking to see if you had found out yet. She literally helps thousands of people and people all have similar usernames and may have similar situations making it hard to keep it all straight. Don't take offense if she can't remember you right away, even if you did purchase a plan from her. She did not do anything wrong. Please be careful- somethings cannot be taken back and you don't want to burn any bridges, yk?

Even the most perfect sways that were followed to the letter, fail. Even the people who did nothing at all, end up with the gender they prefer. Unless you go HT and have them select the gender for you, nothing is a guarantee.

I'm sorry it's looking like it may not go your way but it still could. Even if it doesn't, it is not Atomic's or anyone else's fault- it's just the luck of the draw.

I hope it still goes your way. FX and GL to you!

DS1, DS2, & DS3
    One last pink sway 2016
    My Ovulation Chart
    I echo this, ESPECIALLY when it's all off of nub theory. It's still not an exact science.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No I updated her personally in our private forum..

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I paid her $150 and spoke with her for months. I do expect someone I pay to remember me personally =/

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry my phone died. I just felt SO little to her, when she meant so much to me. I paid good money to have her help me. She spoke with me for months in our personal forum. I told her how hurt I was about my fail. I guess I expected her to remember me. I suppose I am just another "username" to her. I looked to her for everything and looked up to her. It has nothing to do with my sway failing or not. I expect some one I pay $150 and talk to almost everyday to remember me. I know theres not THAT many people still swaying and paying her she cant keep up with us all. If thats the case then I would not of hired her. I hired for her personal service. My jaw just dropped when she said that.. like I meant nothing to her. I updated her in our personal forum. She told me she didnt believe in nub theory. So I didnt update my forum yet til I knew for sure.

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And sorry but just apolgizing and saying congrats shows no sympothy either. I expected to have someone to talk to about this if my sway failed..not sure oh sorry.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think that you should give her the benefit of the doubt. We all have off days. I'm sure she remembers you and knows who you are but probably didn't realize you had posted here too and wanted to be sure she didn't miss something.

I've paid a lot of money too to keep posting on this site. I believe that both Atomic, NBP, and other moderators do great work here. Let's not jump the gun and make assumptions about others until they have had a chance to speak for themselves, yk? Atomic and NBP shoot it to you straight and will let you know what they think, if you ask. I'm sure Atomic will speak up and let you know what she meant about her post. Until then, let's put the gun down and breathe. It will all be ok and work out.

DS1, DS2, & DS3
    One last pink sway 2016
    My Ovulation Chart

11. Likes Throwaway_panther, Pink Pony liked this post
    IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You are SO out of line.

She only asked on this thread because SHE KNEW YOU WERE A CUSTOMER OF HERS and she could not remember if you posted your result or not and she asked because SHE CARES.

You are reading way more into her question because you are lashing out.

We are not simply hired help. We are human beings. Watch it.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

13. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by babiixmagic View Post
    Sorry my phone died. I just felt SO little to her, when she meant so much to me. I paid good money to have her help me. She spoke with me for months in our personal forum. I told her how hurt I was about my fail. I guess I expected her to remember me. I suppose I am just another "username" to her. I looked to her for everything and looked up to her. It has nothing to do with my sway failing or not. I expect some one I pay $150 and talk to almost everyday to remember me. I know theres not THAT many people still swaying and paying her she cant keep up with us all. If thats the case then I would not of hired her. I hired for her personal service. My jaw just dropped when she said that.. like I meant nothing to her. I updated her in our personal forum. She told me she didnt believe in nub theory. So I didnt update my forum yet til I knew for sure.

FOR THE LAST TIME, LOOK AT THE DATE STAMP OF HER POST. SHE ASHED IF YOU KNEW OR NOT BEFORE YOU FOUND OUT GENDER. You did not know on the 11th.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

15. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast