Uploads
    Bump
    K&S08DS 09DD 11DS 13 with Baby#4 due July 2017! Swayed for a GIRL

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bump

Also, for a girl sway is it recommended to douche before inseminating? I've heard EWCM sways blue?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi again, thanks for bumping, I had this open on my laptop for the last several days and kept shutting down without answering I'm so sorry!

You don't have to lose weight to do LE Diet. Just stick in limits for the day and then aim to hold steady where you're at. You'll need to start off aiming at higher cal intake than you think you need, and then cut back till you lose weight, then stop and hold steady at that point. Are you tracking things like cals, protein, and fat?? We need to be sure you're getting enough to get and stay pregnant.

Vitamin C is fine if you think you need something for pH (although I believe it sways blue to some extent, if you must take something for pH it's the safest option). just be sure you do not take any more than that and at BFP then wean back to amount in prenatal. Do not stop cold turkey or doubledose yourself with Vit. C during pregnancy.

I would increase folic intake for you to 1200-1600 range.

Are you taking b12 for a known deficiency or just because?? I think B12 is a strong blue swayer and I"d have you wean off it if you're taking it without having a deficiency.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow16 View Post
    I forgot to add I'm also taking 200mgs of magnesium.
    I feel like I've done everything to sway blue! Oops!
    Stopped taking the tablets last night. Not sure what to do now.
    I don't drink alcohol but can increase caffeine, can that be trough tea tho? Also I thought caffeine swayed blue? In so confused haha.
    Thanks for the input girls
    The idea that caffeine sways blue has been totally debunked. It doesn't "make calcium leach from the body" and studies done by real scientists have shown that. Studies also show that caff intake is neutral - not swaying pink or blue - but this was not corrected for source of caff nor overall intake. Higher intake of coffee is getting great results as a pink tactic for us. So you should switch out tea for coffee if possible.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    family matters,

damn I don't really like coffee, will have to suck it up and start drinking it
    We are hopefully going to be starting this month, unfortunately we don't really have time to wait the 12+ weeks to try, I feel I have been on this diet any way so fingers crossed that's going to help us in our sway... I have stopped all supplements except for folic acid. I was takin B12 because apparently that helps with absorbing the folic acid... I have just come off the pill (was only on it so I could skip periods) is it true that the pill decreases minerals in the body anyway?
    We've had good luck with coming off the pill and catching the first egg or two after that. Quite good results for pink.

Your body has stores of B12 saved up for years (a very small amount of people have trouble absorbing B12 and have to supplement, but most of us do not need to take b12.

RE minerals - most of us on here have boys we conceived on the mineral balancing diets (myself included) so I would not worry too much about the mineral aspects of birth control pills.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bump for atomic
    Thanks so much for your patience on this - if I recall we were also talking in the TBM thread, did you ahve more questions on TBM for you guys??

I would be relatively cautious about loading up on douches, jellies, etc. when doing TBM because they do really cut odds of conception. Some of our TBM gals have had trouble getting things organized with their sperm donors month after month after month (they're often cooperative at first but as months pass they start getting rebellious haha) so it may be smarter to be in with a relatively good chance of conception that first month out.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bump

Also, for a girl sway is it recommended to douche before inseminating? I've heard EWCM sways blue?
    You do need at least some EWCM for sperm to live in and travel to the egg through. It's fine to start off trying lots of different things (although I am not a huge fan of douching under any circumstances really) but just be willing to drop them over time if BFN. What I don't like to see is you guys starting off doing everything under the sun and then doing that for 6 months, then dropping everything in a panic and starting to sway blue practically, to boost fertility and get pregnant. Start off doing the sway you want to do, and then every month that passes, pick one or two things to drop, starting with the least effective, worst for conception things that are bugging you the most and preserving the most effective things the longest.

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey

That's ok, I knew you would reply when you weren't busy.
    I wasn't tracking how much I was taking in but will start doing that today, I have downloaded an app called "easy diet diary".
    how much do I need to be taking in to remain pregnant? I have had 2 miscarriages before so definitely don't want to go through another one, both were before 6 weeks.

I haven't physically tested my Ph levels, I don't need the vitamin c nor any other supplement, I was taking them because from what I had read they swayed girl. I believe it was of a site called ingender. I have stopped taking them all apart from the folic acid which I will now increase to the amount you have suggested
    I had only been taking the supps for 3 days when I wrote this so thankfully they weren't in my system to long and hopefully don't effect my sway this month!

Vitamin B12 was again just for the sway, not official need for it at all.

11. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    The idea that caffeine sways blue has been totally debunked. It doesn't "make calcium leach from the body" and studies done by real scientists have shown that. Studies also show that caff intake is neutral - not swaying pink or blue - but this was not corrected for source of caff nor overall intake. Higher intake of coffee is getting great results as a pink tactic for us. So you should switch out tea for coffee if possible.
    I have switched tea for coffee but I am mostly a milo drinker, is it true that caffeine can effect getting pregnant? I always thought you were meant to reduce your caffeine intake to help getting pregnant. Some of this stuff can get very confusing huh? lol

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast