Gender Result:
    IT'S A GIRL
    DW Age:
    DH Age:
    Current Children's Gender(s)
    DS1: 6yr, DS2: 3yr, DS3: 14.5mo
    Number of Months TTC
    9-12
    Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
    Yes
    DIET
    Did you follow a diet plan?
    Yes
    If yes to diet, which one did you most follow?
    • LE(Low Everything)

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
    I started by cutting out snacking but found I had to have a fourth, tiny meal/snack occasionally due to BFing a lot at times. I also started out eating a small amount of chicken (3oz or less) once a day. Starting in March 2016, I became strictly vegetarian with only occasional small servings of chicken and 3 small servings of pork over the year on the diet. This was unavoidable due to family gatherings. I also reduced my cheese consumption drastically and only used either Grapeseed oil or canola oil for cooking or as a replacement for butter. I found a delicious butter substitute made with yogurt that tastes just like butter! It's called Brummel and Brown. I also only had eggs a few times from January 2016 on. This time, my diet was drastically different! My calories fluctuated between 1700-1900 and some days up to 2000-2100 in the beginning depending on how much DS3 would BF or due to growth spurts. Towards the end, I ate between 1400-1600 calories daily. I found my milk supply did not suffer at all, yay! I ate to hunger and made certain to not feel too full but satisfied. I also had a long overnight fast of 14-16 hours before eating. If I had cheats, which were few, they were on empty calories or free veggies. I sometimes went up to 50g protein or 60g fats to ward off cravings occasionally in the 2ww in the previous cycle. I stayed strict this cycle until my BFP. There were several days in the 2WW where I didn't eat until 11-1:00pm, which had NEVER happened in my entire life at any point during my LP!
    If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
    Started January 2016, which was 12 weeks before our first attempt. I didn't conceive though until January 2017.
    Did you skip breakfast regularly?
    Yes
    Did DH change his diet with you?
    Yes
    Comments regarding DH's diet-
    DH also stopped eating red meat and eating more vegetarian meals and began to skip lunch during the day while at work. He read an article about the benefits of fasting in men and ran with it! Of course I didn't object ! This was huge! He has never eaten this way while TTCing any of our three children. He drank more alcohol than he usually does and is the heaviest he has ever been. He is only 12lbs from being obese!
    DId you consume alcohol?
    • Often- daily

DId you try to limit caffeine?
    No, I drink caffeine regularly
    Any Diet Details?
    See above post.
    Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
    N/A
    WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
    What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
    BMI 22. I lost about 10lbs the cycle that I conceived.
    Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
    I started out doing 90+min of cardio from March 2016 until November 2016. I had to stop exercising due to not getting enough sleep from my DS2 stop breathing in the middle of the night due to his extremely large adenoids and tonsils. From November until my BFP on January 17th 2017, I barely slept. Like a good day was 5 hours. No joke! I was a nervous wreck the day of his surgery on January 6th so much so that I vomited several times that night coming down from the anxiety of it all. I also had a bad eczema flare on my eyelids and neck that have only gone away upon getting my BFP. My body balm that I make helped tremendously (I didn't want to use steroids or Elidel). My DH has been sick since the beginning of October with a massive sinus/ear infection that has morphed into a lung infection. Needless to say the stress level had been sky high leaving no room for exercise!
    THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
    pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
    N/A
    Any VG potions used?
    • Other

CM pH at attempt
    N/A
    DH pH
    N/A
    How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
    BD Dates according to Ovulation
    • 3 Days Before O

Any additional comments?
    -
    THE DEED INFO
    DH Info about Swimmers
    • BD every few days

BD Position
    Missionary
    Did you Jump and Dump?
    • Yes

Any relevant attempt details?
    We tried to do one attempt. I feel like I Oed on the 7th and my dating scan confirmed that O date. We had an attempt late the night of the 7th close to midnight. I doubt any sperm had time to capacitate, since I had a nice temp rise at 6:00am on the 8th. I can't believe I got pregnant from either an O-3 or and O-2 attempt!! I had to keep my DH happy and go with the flow and surrender to the moment, because I never knew if he would pull the plug on TTCing.

We did have to use a tiny bit of Astroglide TTC during our attempts from having little CM. I know I recorded having EWCM on the 6th and the 7th but that was only seen when I took my temp in the morning. I jumped and dumped after 5 or so minutes.
    SUPPLEMENTS USED
    DW Supplements
    • Clomid
    • folic acid

DH Supplements
    -
    Any additional supplement info?
    I took Clomid for three cycles before my BFP cycle. I was told by my RE to discontinue it in lieu of my appointment with him in February. He said it takes about 2 months or two cycles to get out of your system completely. I'm hoping it helped! I took 100mg the cycle before my BFP cycle.
    Did you do anything with Ions?
    Had a salt lamp on as a night light and used lavender deodorant.
    Moon Phase during conception?
    First Quarter
    Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
    I had a package of girl onesies under my pillow. My DH threw them away, but he found them on floor in our bedroom the next night. He was freaked out by it and gave them back to me! I had no idea any of it had happened, haha!
    Things that make me feel great about my sway:
    I feel great about the diet. I know I was at the lower limits for protein and fat. I mainly stuck to 45g for fat and protein. I don't think I could've done the diet any better, TBH. Even with me having an occasional 4th small meal, I only went up to 1800 calories and upper limits of fat and protein. I know I freaked out about it at the start of my BFP cycle (probably as a result of being grossly sleep deprived and stressed to the MAX!!) but when I entered what I had eaten on those days in MFP, I realized it wasn't as bad as I thought. While I had to stick to higher calories while BFing, I made sure to be strict with the fat and protein limits. I ate WAY more veggies than I ever have since being married to my DH (we've been together 16 years and married for 13 ). I ate a balanced diet before but this took it to a whole new level going vegetarian! I drank WAY more alcohol this cycle due to my SIL (She is a Sommelier) being home for the holidays. She loves to mess with my palate, haha! I also started drinking caffeinated coffee again starting the previous cycle. I also found out I was deficient in Vitamin D again (like way low) and had to supplement. Even following my doctor's recommendations, it was only barely normal at my BFP. My calcium levels are also low. While I am nervous about having taken Vitamin D, I am oddly comforted by my level only being the low end of normal upon my BFP (34.8- normal range is 30-100. My level was 20 at the end of November. I ovulated during the new moon (First quarter), which has never happened when I conceived all of my boys!
    Things that make me nervous about my sway:
    I feel slightly nervous about getting this BFP while BFing. I feel my fertility may have been "too good" allowing me to conceive and thus this being another baby boy. Plus, almost everyone I know IRL, has had a boy next when having close spacing between kids. I'm putting my faith in how strict I was with the diet, all the stress we've been under, and my prayer theoughout swaying to get me through!
    Things worth mentioning:
    I feel confident I did the best I could this time. I feel great about conceiving this cycle coming off of three previous Clomid cycles. I have no regrets about any part of my sway. I hope this worked to give my DH his much longed for DD. I think this is what will make him over joyed to have baby #4. Plus, (I know this is silly!) 4 is both our lucky number and is the number that surrounds us in life. What will be will be and what is done is done. I just feel blessed and honored that another little soul will join our family ! I thank Atomic and all of you lovely ladies on this forum- you have no idea how much your support has meant to me!
    Last edited by XXforhubby; September 21st, 2017 at 03:12 PM. Reason: All is not visible on tapatalk?!?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

I wish you the very best! Looking forward to an update <3
    CTNC, FDNIT | Holistic Nutrition & Lifestyle Coach
    DD '07 SDS '14 Hoping for 2017

3. Thanks XXforhubby thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Amazing sway just amazing !
    U have been through so much this year it seems and congratulations on your pregnancy ! Wishing u a healthy 9 months and also hoping for a pink bubba for u and ur hubby! X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Thanks XXforhubby thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So happy to be posting on this thread!!!

Good luck and pink dust!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

7. Thanks XXforhubby thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Such a strong sway, congratulations! You could not have done more. Keeping everything crossed for you that it is a pink bean for your dh! Cannot wait to hear, good luck x o

9. Thanks XXforhubby thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations, very much hoping you hear pink and your hubby gets his long awaited DD. What a fantastic sway

11. Thanks XXforhubby thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awesome sway!! Cannot wait to find out what you're having!!! This is sooooo exciting!!! 😀🎀🎉

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

13. Thanks XXforhubby thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations! Sounds like a strong sway! X
    2014 2016

15. Thanks XXforhubby thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations xx! I think you have an awesome sway there!
    I will be ttc while breastfeeding my son when he is only 10 months from October this year so it's great to read over sways like yours. Fx for a beautiful baby girl for your family xk
    Proud Mum to two gorgeous boys
    2014 2016
    Swayed expecting beautiful DS3 due Feb 2019
    Dreaming of a in 2020

17. Thanks XXforhubby thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds like a great sway! Good luck!!!

19. Thanks XXforhubby thanked for this post
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast