Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Love reading your reasoning for another girl maximbella. That is exactly how I feel and why I am wanting another girl.
    I am an only girl from a big family of boy siblings who I love dearly and we were close growing up. It's just now as we are older I would love to have that sister relationship/bond.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Bridget! How many kids do you have now? Fingers crossed for you!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/24dd4d

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have two girls. So nervous about swaying that I keep putting it off month after month!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Totally get that! Fingers crossed for you! 🤞

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wanting to update. NIPT confirmed our baby is healthy and a boy. I gave the sway my absolute best and although I'm still in shock and trying to process it, I do believe that this little guy beat all the odds to be with us. I'm coping with some GD at the moment, but praying that it resolves quickly and I can start to get excited about a little man joining our family.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You will Max. Little boys are always such mama boys mine love to cuddle and jump all over me

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm very pleased to hear your little bubs is healthy. I'm sorry that you are dealing with some GD atm but you gave your sway your all and this little boys is so strong and determined. I hope you get through this phase quickly. Know it doesn't help you but as a mum to two little girls also seeing that it is possible to have a little boy after offers me some hope.
    DD1 (2014)
    DD2 (2016)
    Our sway is getting into NOW or NEVER territory

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Max, I am sorry you didn't get another girl. My only advice is too try and put the idea of gender aside. If you can afford to have an elective ultrasound, it helps with bonding with your baby, seeing how cute they are, those little lips, button nose, fingers and toes, all those special little feature that you created. They are so incredibly cute to watch during a scan.

I suffered really bad GD with my second boy, but once he arrived, his gender didn't matter, he was an innocent Bub who needed his mum. He is the most loving, sweet child.

Don't worry about feeling guilty, it's normal and you are allowed to be upset. Hugs x
    2004: 2011

Dreaming of pink

9. Likes daydreamer84 liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you got a little boy after such a great sway he has got to be meant to be! I also come from a 4 girl family and I always wanted a brother and didnt get along with my younger sister at all. My husband on the other hand has 2 older sisters and they are all sooo close! Every scenerio is different but I believe onces you feel that mother son bond and see how much your girls love him evrything will change for you!

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

11. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Give yourself some time Max. This is a major gear shift for you. It may take until you meet him for you to feel and understand that he is just what you and your family needs! We do know that he fought against some pretty high odds to come to you! That should give you pause. Anyone who fights that hard to be with you is pretty special and one who loves you very much already. I would give anything to be a fly on the wall when you lay eyes on him for the first time, because it will be one of those surreal moments that will be forever etched into your soul.

Until then, take this time to process and vent. Know you did everything in your power that you could. And buy all the cute preppy outfits you can find for this little dapper fella! I love me a little polished and preppy boy !!

((Hugs))

8/2010 6/2013 11/2015
    Baby Girl EDD 9/30/2017

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast