Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations on your little boy Kitten im sorry it didnt go the way you had hoped i dont know if this is of any help but my first pink sway worked and my second one failed despite being practically identical, its not what you did/didnt do its just how the odds fall and you did a really amazing sway. i hope your little girl joins you in the future and what a lucky little girl she will be with 3 amazing big brothers to watch out for her xx
    now 6blue5pink

2. Thanks kittendreams thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can imagine how devastated you must have felt... very unfair to see such a strong sway failing. On the other hand this little man will fit in just fine, and is a gift from heaven. He wanted to join your family so much, that he outstood every X chromosome that he saw

It is nobody‘s fault and I really hope that you can feel the joy of having 3 boys someday instead of regret. Wishing you the very best!!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
    ttc in June

4. Thanks kittendreams thanked for this post
    Likes Noemi2017, Happymommy1987 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Kitten big hug and congrats to your baby boy your sway was fantastic and im sure for some reason it is boy. I will pray one day u will hold your baby girl and your family will be completed
    7/1/2014
    2/23/2019
    Praying for one more baby girl 2020-2021

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5eaa0f

6. Thanks kittendreams thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Kitten, as you already know I so wanted this for you. I wish with all my heart we could have made it happen. But I do want to give you huge congratulations on your new son - he's truly meant to be.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

8. Thanks kittendreams thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by kittendreams View Post
    Thank you so much my dear friend you are such a great support to me xx
    Unfortunately you know this bittersweet feeling all to well yourself and I hope that your little man will join your beautiful family soon xxx
    Ditto
    It truly is bittersweet, and won’t lie, I get pangs of hurt when I see others get their sons..buuuut #3 is such a pleasure, can’t imagine life without her. They know, these kiddies, they just know how to make you so.in.love :love:
    The idea of the option of ttc for #4 certainly helps staying sane... but if we don’t get our son that way..admittedly I am not sure how I will cope.
    Sooooo am already planning in’s and outs of next sway lol even though am unsure whether I should even try to sway and just let fate decide..though I know me, I NEED to plan, scheme’, to-do list, schedule etc and leaving things to chance is not my comfort zone.at.all...lol
    I almost bought a 7 pack of FRER at the chemist this am because why not (crazy’ I know).
    Can’t wait for you to meet your mister sweetface Xmas is not that far and then it’ll be soooo close !!!
    Xx
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

10. Likes kittendreams, Noemi2017, sunstars liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LMSM View Post
    Ditto
    It truly is bittersweet, and won’t lie, I get pangs of hurt when I see others get their sons..buuuut #3 is such a pleasure, can’t imagine life without her. They know, these kiddies, they just know how to make you so.in.love :love:
    The idea of the option of ttc for #4 certainly helps staying sane... but if we don’t get our son that way..admittedly I am not sure how I will cope.
    Sooooo am already planning in’s and outs of next sway lol even though am unsure whether I should even try to sway and just let fate decide..though I know me, I NEED to plan, scheme’, to-do list, schedule etc and leaving things to chance is not my comfort zone.at.all...lol
    I almost bought a 7 pack of FRER at the chemist this am because why not (crazy’ I know).
    Can’t wait for you to meet your mister sweetface Xmas is not that far and then it’ll be soooo close !!!
    Xx
    You are not crazy at all! I nearly bought a pack on sale and I'm still pregnant lol I think that truly qualifies as crazy!

Seeing how you have embraced your newest little miss has helped me beyond measure to prepare and get excited to meet our little mister number 3. I have faith in everything you say and know he will change my world the day he comes ( I'm hoping for the same special birthday in Feb of someone special I know!).

I agree knowing number 4 is on the table has eased so much angst. I don't know how I would be if my dh said no more- I'm just grateful he cares enough about my dreams to give me this xx

Yes I think you being you, planning a sway will be inevitable! We are all here for you and so want you to get your dream.
    Lots of love my lovely xx
    Proud Mum to two gorgeous boys
    2014 2016
    Swayed expecting beautiful DS3 due Feb 2019
    Dreaming of a in 2020

12. Likes Noemi2017, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Kitten, as you already know I so wanted this for you. I wish with all my heart we could have made it happen. But I do want to give you huge congratulations on your new son - he's truly meant to be.
    Oh I know you did Atomic and you are an angel helping so many of us. I know you take it just as hard as we do when it doesn't pan out and that just shows how much you care.
    I will try again although how much we will sway is yet undecided. I really don't think there is anything more we could do- maybe I just have to let go and roll the dice?
    For now I'm just going to focus on this special boy and take each day as it comes. Xx
    Proud Mum to two gorgeous boys
    2014 2016
    Swayed expecting beautiful DS3 due Feb 2019
    Dreaming of a in 2020

14. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes Noemi2017 liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Swaying is not a dice roll though. The stuff we see and control is minuscule compared to what is under the water. Plus, there's a luck factor, if there wasn't we'd see some tribe or group out there with some wacky diet and they'd have wildly skewed gender ratios but we don't, so there has to be an upper limit on the amount we can sway. I do still urge you guys to sway somewhat because for all you know, the stuff under the water may be way more pink friendly for you the next time and you wouldn't want to be swaying blue with the stuff on top of the water, and additionally again for all we know you may have gotten to 80% and then just had the cards not fall your way. No matter what I'm here rooting for you!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

16. Thanks kittendreams thanked for this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’m so sorry you didn’t hear girl this time. The effort you put in to your sway is undeniable. You ticked all the boxes. Wishing you lots of healing with your GD, I know the pain as well, it can be so consuming at times but know that your special little boy is so meant to be and he will go on to do great things.

Lil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. Thanks kittendreams thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I somehow missed this sway. I'm happy someone posted on it to bump it. I envy your perseverance and you definitely had the most incredible and strong sway. You literally did everything. Impressive. I'm so sorry you didn't get what you tried for. You have a good man, too. I hope that things have settled and that your baby boy has gotten close to your heart. Congrats on him. He was definitely meant to be. I have five boys and just did my final sway. I assume it's a boy and wish I would get surprised, but I'm not counting on it. After 5 my chances are not really there. I swayed twice before and lost both so I'm happy to see a heartbeat so far.

Good luck and I hope he brings incredible joy to your life

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast