Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ttc a girl.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ttc a girl.

Hi just wondering if people have been ttc a girl and just not getting pregnant . I'm a bit confused as to where to go from here . Should I just give up on the diet and all other sway tactics and now just try to conceive ???

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    PLEASE don't give up the diet. Please tell me everything you're doing for your sway, focusing less on diet and more on things that may be preventing conception like douching, timing, jelly, frequency, jump and dump, and that kind of thing.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Likes lilywhite liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have tried doing timing in the beginning as every day since period and then stopping for when I had worked out what I thought was ovulation and stopping for the rest of the month then until I discovered my ovulation was changing every time. I thought maybe this was down to the diet change so I said I'd give it a few months to give my body time to get used to the change in diet. But ovulation then ended up being different still over a possible 2 weeks (if you get what I mean ) but I never know which way it is going to be. So then I decided to change it to doing bd every 4 days . I don't douche haven't used any jellys and I didn't try doing jump and dump also . I don't have the big O either . That's why I just feel I'm not sure what to try next ???? This will hopefully be baby no.3 for me if we can conceive.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok. That is actually a very poor way to conceive because daily intercourse lowers sperm count so much that even though you have many attempts, there are very few sperm left. So those attempts, try to forget about them since you did not have good chances of conceiving those months.

So now from here on what I want you to do is to have sex every 4 days (in the "every 72 hour" pattern or Monday/Thursday whatever is easier for you to understand.) Do this all month long, starting after your period ends and going all the way through till you're sure you've ovulated, even if it means going till your next period starts. Then in addition to that, please take OPK tests and have one more attempt at positive OPK, whenever that falls, while continuing with the e4d attempts before and afterwards.

Now, I do want to know about your diet a bit. How many calories and how much protein and fat are you eating?

6. Likes lilywhite liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for that information

My diet . I had been skipping breakfast but to be honest I had lost my way a bit and have been eating breakfast again but I've been eating fruit as my breakfast( grapes , oranges, apples) . I've been completely avoiding breakfast cereals . Other meals I've been eating mainly vegetables and couscous & pasta .I use herbs like garlic , parsley for flavour is this ok? I do eat lots of eggs and an odd day I would have chicken . Been trying to avoid red meat and potatoes . Red meat doesn't bother me too much but finding it hard to stay away from potatoes so limit them to once maybe twice a week .I also eat cashew nuts some times to snack on .and low calorie yogurts . I've been eating the higher end of calories so 1800 as I was finding it hard to stick too on the lower end of things . I do have tea usually only one cup as I don't drink coffee.sometimes i have green tea. my drinks for the rest of the day is water . I take calcium and magnesium supplements.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And what are the protein and fat totals on that???

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    They are totally 61.3 of protein and 56.3 fat that's today's total. Is this ok as I have pcos also. Also am I correctly calculating. It's both fat and protein of everything consumed ?
    Do I have to stay completely away from bananas too ??

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes that's fine for anyon with PCOS.

Low carb vegetables are free and unlimited, you don't count anything in them, have as much as you want.

higher carb vegetables are free for protein and fat, but you count calories.

So you may have even more food you are able to eat.

The herbs are fine. You need to stop eating skim dairy (like low calorie yogurts) totally as they are bad for PCOS.

I suspect that if you recalculate not counting the fruit and veg you will be able to eat more food.

11. Likes lilywhite liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's good too know for the days I only eat veg . I was possibly too low those days . So should I stay away from yogurts altogether or can I eat full fat ones ?Also is that the same principle for low fat milk or is it just for the yogurts due too sweetners?Sorry if I am asking too many questions .

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Full fat yogurts are fine.

No low fat milk. Full fat dairy ONLY. No skim, no lowfat. Something about skim and part skim dairy is really bad for blood sugar levels which is no good for those with PCOS.

14. Likes lilywhite liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast