Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Rainbowflower's pink sway

Diet
    LE diet for 7 weeks before OV and lost 8lbs since starting diet this time around (now down to 91lbs). I previously did it for 8 weeks and lost loads of weight, so stopped for 1 cycle (5 weeks) to regain weight, which I lost quickly once restarting the diet this time.
    Ate chicken/turkey maximum of twice a week because I'm BF and because I'd struggle to do the diet without this, although I did eat a bit of steak Cornish pasty at O-3...
    Eating cake to bump up calories and occasional chocolate to stop me losing more weight too fast, trying to limit chocolate before OV
    Mostly ate home-made tomato soup/Weight Watchers sauce+pasta/veggie lasagne/veg stir fry + rice/veg curry + rice/golden rice + vegetable fingers/crackers+cheese+apple, occasionally budgeted in a cheese and pickle sandwich! Occasionally went a little over with sodium, but it probably averaged out... and stuck to the rest of the limits most days. I lost weight, so wasn't stressing too much about it. Some days I'd eat more, other days less to balance it out.
    1 can of Sprite Zero a day
    Skipping breakfast and managed to hold out until at least 10.30am every day, avoided snacking pretty well

Supps
    Drinking raspberry leaf tea twice a day (or 3 times if the mood takes me) up until OV
    1200mcg folic acid
    30mg vit B6 before OV, 60mg vit B6 after OV
    800mg vitex before OV
    Fish oil (1000mg) containing omega 3 only every other day from end of AF to until 2dpo
    I did take a couple of cranberry capsules on each attempt day (so only 2 days in the whole cycle)

Timing/Frequency
    Compressed FR, aimed to get 3 BD within 24hrs at first "peak" on CBFM:
    Released at noon on O-3
    (faint pos OPK in morning, pos OPK in afternoon)
    Released at noon on O-2
    BD in evening at O-2 (J&D after 10mins)
    (peak on CBFM in morning of O-1)
    BD in early hours of the morning at O-1 (J&D after 10mins)
    BD in early evening at O-1 (J&D after 5mins)
    No big O on any attempt, and had avoided big O for the whole cycle so far. My drive was far lower, so think hormones must have been lower too.

Douche
    RepHresh - full applicator- planned to use every 3 days from when the CBFM gives me my first "high" reading, but due to having 8 high days before the peak last cycle I waited a few days to start using it... and used it for the first time the morning I got my pos OPK in the afternoon (O-2) so only used it the once that cycle. I know it started working soon after as within an hour I had the yukky white discharge.

Antihistamine
    None, didn't have much CM this cycle, was quite dry. I'd decided to drop it anyway as I thought that along with RepHresh might prevent the swimmers making it to the egg at all.

Exercise
    None, other than walking every day. I've certainly lost muscle mass as well as weight

Other
    Still BF twice a day
    Fertility spell from eBay
    Candle wish spell
    Lavender oil in humidifier by bed, rose quartz pendant, lavender bubblebath/showergel/handsoap, USB ioniser in office
    Avoided baths in the week before OV - had showers instead
    Pink clothing under mattress
    DH is overweight, so hoping swaying pink will be the only benefit to this
    OV on day of new moon (confirmed with crosshairs)
    Chinese gender calendar (with adjusted lunar age and lunar month) predicted pink
    Two psychic readings: Both predicted girl, one predicted conception/BFP in January (when I conceived), the other in March

BFP
    Early BFP at 8dpo, rapidly darkening lines compared to my other pregnancies

and at the moment we're still thinking of staying team yellow! (although might change our minds if we think we see a nub at 12 weeks)

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations, looks like a great sway!!! Wow, thats an early BFP, maybe multiples? xx

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't know, maybe! Gut says probably not, but I just want one healthy sticky one

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Beautiful sway, Rainbow, can't wait to obsess over nub with you!
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thank you!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations!!!! Hope its a sticky and all goes well xx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is a great sway rainbow! Great job getting pregnant with the compressed frequent release AND J&D after 5-10 minutes. This is soo going to be a girl! FX for a sticky, pink bean and H&H pregnancy!
    6 3
    swayed for a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats Rainbowflower..beautiful sway!!
    Cycle#1 Jan/Feb 2013: 10 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 1 expanded blast frozen to batch.

Cycle #2 May/June 2013: 17 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized, 3 blasts frozen. Sending all 4 to Natera: 2 normals- 1 girl (cycle 2) & 1 boy (cycle 1)

Cycle #3 September 2013: 11 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 4 biopsied. 2 normal boys

FET #1: October 25th: BFN

Cycle#4: Feb/March 2014: 12 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 10 fertilized. 1 normal XX! Transfer March 3rd. BFP: 3/9/14!!!! Beta: 7dp6dt:38, 9dp6dt:139!, 6weeks 1 day: heartbeat!!!

She's here and I'm in love

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats and good luck!!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations, I'm impressed with your sway, really hope you get your girl FX
    2007 2010 2012

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast