Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well to update it was a boy. I really felt I did absolutely everything in my power, no regrets, God just wanted our family to have another boy. He was born 3 weeks early and is almost 6 months old. I was pretty down for a few months after our gender scan, but if course love him to death now. Finding out #2 was a boy was a lot harder than finding out #1 was a boy, for whatever reason. We're done having biological kids as I know I'd just end up with more boys, lol!
    2010 2012 2015--home water birth VBA2C!!
    praying for one last

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry you didn't get your girl, your sway looked great! I have two boys and they are best friends (and I hope they always will be). Take care!
    Me, 35
    DH, 37

We have three beautiful ages 9, 5, and 2.
    Unsuccessfully swayed for so will go HT in 2014 for her !

Cycle #1: 13 eggs retrieved, 10 mature, 5 fertilized, 2 biopsied but both abnormal XY.
    Cycle #2: 17 eggs retrieved, 17 mature, 14 fertilized, 3 biopsied. 2 abnormal XY, 1 normal XY.

Cycle #3: 18 eggs retrieved, 18 mature, 14 fertilized, 8 biopsied. 1 normal XX!!!! (2 normal XY)
    FET August 11, 2015---beautiful transfer.
    EDD: April 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    All you can do is give it your best shot and you certainly did. Enjoy your precious boy and all his cuddles. I have always thought I gave DS1 the best present possible by giving him a brother. It is a very special bond (even though they fight a lot!)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12