Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Update Amari's sway, it's twins!

USERNAME: Amari
    DH'S AGE: 42
    CHILDREN: 2 Boys Just turned 4 and 2 1/2
    NO. MONTHS TTC: There was some mass confusion, but technically speaking, this was our first attempt...We missed December b/c of a big family vacation and major cheats due to family thinking I was anorexic, January I hyperstimulated on Clomid so could not try that month or February.

I am so early in my pregnancy, haven't seen a doctor/midwife yet, but don't want to forget it!

DIET:
    Low Everything diet for the most part starting in November. I began with doing yogurt and chicken and cranberries, stuff like that until I found the genderdreaming site then switched right away to LE. I say for the most part because I had to cheat a few times to bring my weight up. I started off the LE at about 99-101 lbs so I didn't have far to go. I couldn't skip breakfast at the beginning, but eventually did. I usually ate sometime between 11-1, 4-8 and 9-10pm. I ate mostly Yoplait lite yogurt with a fiber supplement mixed in, airpopped popcorn, plain mini-bagels with cream cheese, rice krispie treats, hostess 100 cal pack muffins, corn pasta with lite butter and parmasean cheese, sauteed leeks, zucchini and mushrooms, iceberg lettuce salad with a lite ranch dressing and cucumbers, sometimes white rice instead of the corn pasta, lite cool whip, mike n ikes, cinnamon cat cookies from trader joes, strawberries, and frozen yogurt. I ate between 1300 and 1800 cals, always went over on sodium, 30-40 g protein, and about 22-30g fat. Oh, I also ate lightly salted rold gold pretzels and kraft singles grilled cheese sandwiches over the last month! Oh, I also had caf free diet coke, crystal light, equal, reg coke. I had to cut down once the clomid started though. I also wanted to add I went down to 93 lbs and was trying to keep it around 95. I lost a lot of muscle tone so I think that had a lot to do with it.

DH did nothing at all for diet.

EXERCISE:
    I used to run and lift weights. I stopped everything and quickly lost my muscle tone, (I didn't have big muscles, just toned). I started up on cardio for a while, then stopped again)

POTIONS & PILLS:
    November took cranberry, then switched over to baby aspirin everyday. Also took folic acid everyday. I had to take Provera to get my period going and clomid to ovulate.

Vitex-I had to take the month of February off so I took this for a few weeks before I started the Provera.

POTIONS & PILLS FOR YOUR MAN:

None

TIMING:

Dh started doing FR about 17 days before I think I O'd. We also had a false +opk so we got quite a lot of releasing in! I got a real +opk the night of cd19 and the morning of cd20 and by the night the opk was -. We dtd cd17, cd19, and twice on cd20. I was taking Clomid. Also, dh FR on cd 18 when we did not dtd and on cd17 when we dtd.

THINGS IN YOUR VG:

We used Preseed, just a little bit, because the Clomid made dtd impossibly painful.

Did you track your pH, if so, what was it before the attempt(s):

No

Anything else?

I am so thankful I found this site, Atomic and all you wonderful ladies. It is truly amazing. I am still so nervous and hope this is it for me! It is early and the beginning of pregnancy always makes me nervous, so FX that this bub makes a nice home in me!

I thank AS for answering so many of my crazy questions along the way. I think ttc is really hard, and even though it is a choice, swaying makes it that much harder. I hope that it all paid off and that my dg is on her way! I am happy to be and eating again! Good luck to everyone reading this and please send me sticky pink vibes too!

Update:

I had my first apt and an ultrasound yesterday and we saw two heartbeats! It's twins! Totally blowing my mind, haven't slept all night.
    Last edited by amari; April 28th, 2012 at 06:39 AM.
    '08 '09 '12 It's twins!

2. Likes YesIcan2020 liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Huge congratulations Amari !!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great sway! Sending you pink dust
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have been following all your posts and want to wish you every good blessing on this pregnancy - pink dust for you! sounds like a great sway to me - congratulations!! Keep us updated - xxxx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations and good luck Amari, your sway sounds great!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Amari i'm delighted for you.
    That is a great sway. Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy and may you get your dg.xx

(99) (04) (08) 4 x looking over us all.

Swayed but blessed with another

' There is only room for one Princess in this house'

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations Amari!! Your sway looks awesome! Wishing you a H&H 9 months!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mom to 3 wonderful boys waiting for our

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    CONGRATS! CONGRATS! CONGRATS!! Well done!
    Our long awaited is here!!!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    congrats Amari!!! So excited for you!
    Supermom to DS1 (1996) & DS2 (2009) & DS3 (2013) & my HT beauty DD4 (2015)
    -=-=-
    • Failed sway attempt in 2012... read my girl sway
    • HT cycle #1 HRC June 2014: 13 eggs, 12 mature, 12 fertilized, 9 biopsied, 5 normals (3XX/2XY) - transferred 1XX HEB AB... 4dp6dt BFP!!! HB 125bpm seen 6w3d
    • FET cycle #1 HRC Dec 2016: PUPO with DD5!! BFP POAS 4dp6dt!!! 1XX HB AA <3 <3 <3

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations!
    Looks like an awesome sway to me! FX for a sticky, healthy, pink bean
    6 3
    swayed for a

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast