Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

JAZZERS mediocre girl sway!

Hi Ladies!

I haven't been online in a couple months now - I was just finding it all too much, and spending too much time thinking about swaying, and getting pregnant etc. Anyways, I kind of fell off the wagon...and lost the wagon completely it seems and then my DH and I decided we would just wait a year or two before we had any more babies because we have a big move coming up in a few months, and I decided to go back to work, and now have a number of interviews coming up, etc. Well, clearly there were other plans in the works! I found out I was pg Easter weekend, and it was a bit of a surprise, seeing as we literally only BD'ed once last month! Anyways, here is my "sway" if you can call it that (I had been on a strict LE diet until the beginning of March, then gave it up, but these are the things I kept in general terms):

Low salt everything (not 1000mg or less, but WAY less than I have ever consumed before)
    No red meat
    Vegetarian - no chicken, fish (although I did start adding in some chicken, and I had lamb twice in the middle of the month when we decided we weren't going to TTC right now).
    SYLK for BD
    Abstain 8 days

I think that is mostly it. I have a feeling this one is a boy too, but that could just be me trying to get my head around the reality that it very well could be a boy and get used to the idea. We will not be finding out the gender until this little one is born - due date Dec 15, 2012
    October 2009 February 2011 November 2012 April 2014

Hoping for our !

Cycle 1 HRC Dec 2013: 13 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilized, 4 HB frozen
    Cycle 2 HRC Feb 2014: 19 eggs retrieved, 15 mature, 15 fertilized, 12 HB + 4 frozen tested
    4 XX / 4 XY
    March 18, 2013 - BFP; Saw heartbeat at 6 weeks & 7 weeks
    April 12, 2013 - 8 weeks, no longer a heartbeat & M/C due to large SCH.
    FET August 2014: 1 embryo thawed & arrested. 2nd (and last) embryo thawed & transferred. Faint BFP 5dp6dt; 9dp6dt beta <1 Chemical

Now what to do........

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    th_tsGradBearAlphaHelpfulHugsTags-vi.gif

How amazing!! Congrats to you and your family. I'm beginning to think a suprise sway is the way to go. Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy. xx

Fingers crossed for your .

P.s:That is a perfect due date!! It's my birthday too lol.

(99) (04) (08) 4 x looking over us all.

Swayed but blessed with another

' There is only room for one Princess in this house'

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I love it! This is a great reminder that we can sway sway sway but at the end of the day (or the cycle it is not really up to us anways. Sounds like there is one determined little bub destined for your family. Congrats!!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Ladies! In a way, I've been kicking myself and wondering why I couldn't have stayed on the diet longer, etc. I definitely gained about 5-8 lbs back before/around the time this baby was conceived. In previous months, I had been getting so frustrated that I wasn't able to conceive, and my luteal phase was getting shorter and shorter (it was down to 5-6 days!), until I started adding meat and more calories back into my diet in March - then BAM! Pregnant! LOL. I guess my body knew what it needed to sustain a pregnancy, and once it got it, then that was it. Of course, now I feel like I'm going to obsess over this until this kid is born, wondering what it could possibly be....what signs point to girl/boy; morning sickness, etc. And then the "what if it IS a boy, do we have another one, or am I OK with all boys?". It seems that I'm in a bit of a weird headspace right now with all this. I'm sure it will come together though. Obviously this baby really wanted to be part of our family!!

Irishmom - hooray for December babies!!

Hoping for our !

Cycle 2 HRC Feb 2014: 19 eggs retrieved, 15 mature, 15 fertilized, 12 HB + 4 frozen tested
    4 XX / 4 XY
    FET August 2014: 1 embryo thawed & arrested. 2nd (and last) embryo thawed & transferred. Faint BFP 5dp6dt; 9dp6dt beta <1 Chemical

Now what to do........

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ooo Jazzers, that's so exciting!! HUGE congrats and sending you pink dust!

FWIW I don't think that's a bad sway at all! I think that for some of us, the stealth sway may be the best way to go anyway cause it keeps our T under control.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, stealth indeed - I was just SHOCKED when I logged back in after a few months and saw you are expecting!! HUGE congrats to you too, and and even bigger congrats for getting your little GIRL!!!!! I am just hoping that my diet was different enough, and that maybe luck was on my side this time to conceive a girl...but we will see in December! I couldn't believe how much my body rebelled against the LE and vegetarian diet. Every month my luteal phase was getting a day shorter, until finally it was at 5 days and I said ENOUGH!! And started eating again! LOL. Of course that is when I got pregnant. Oh well! Whatever will be will be! Best of luck in your pregnancy Atomic. I am so looking forward to all your updates!

Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Ooo Jazzers, that's so exciting!! HUGE congrats and sending you pink dust!

FWIW I don't think that's a bad sway at all! I think that for some of us, the stealth sway may be the best way to go anyway cause it keeps our T under control.

Hoping for our !

4 XX / 4 XY

Now what to do........

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you!!! Sending you what little pink dust I have!!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats!!!!
    and along the way.

Due with a after prayer and and slight swaying.

"It must take quite a man to knock the balls off a boy!"

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats!
    Mom to
    (My boys sways worked twice!!) Thank you God

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast