Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so very sorry for your loss. Thinking of you during this difficult time.
    9 7 4

3 IVF/PGDs in 2011... no transfer.
    Surprise natural pregnancy May 2012.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My heart hurts with you! I to lost a baby boy....you can read about that in my blog which is in my siggy below! I wanted a girl so badly and then we lost him all I wanted was my baby back! When I found out I was preg. again I did care what gender I had and I had a baby boy! I like you had no desire for girls anymore or at least not so much so I choose a one over the other! I am truly sorry to hear you have to hurt like you are....it never truly goes away but it does get better!
    "All because 2 people fell in love"

1998 2007 & 2009
    2010 Evan Daniel....fought hydrops for 4 long weeks then I said "it is ok to go now" gone but never forgotten

5/7/2012 He is finally here!!!

http://princessamongprinces-1.blogspot.com/

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry
    '04 '07 '10

After ages of praying for a sister for DD, I am proud to announce the birth of my twin baby GIRLS born Oct 31st.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by princesssarah34 View Post
    My heart hurts with you! I to lost a baby boy....you can read about that in my blog which is in my siggy below! I wanted a girl so badly and then we lost him all I wanted was my baby back! When I found out I was preg. again I did care what gender I had and I had a baby boy! I like you had no desire for girls anymore or at least not so much so I choose a one over the other! I am truly sorry to hear you have to hurt like you are....it never truly goes away but it does get better!
    Thank you, princesssarah! Only three weeks have gone by and I'm still coping with the loss as best I can. I told Atomic that I will sort of sway very lightly pink but without compromising my fertility. I also lost all interest in girls. I'd give all the girls I've dreamt of all my life just to be pregnant with my little boy again.
    All I want is to be pregnant with a healthy child like my baby was, and I don't care anymore whether it's a boy or a girl.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry. This is so heart breaking.
    03 08

03-06-12

Diagnosed with PCOS in 2009

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh mama, I'm so so sorry for your loss! I know how it feels to loose a baby too My first pregnancy wasn't planned and at first I didn't want the baby at all. I had horrible thoughts... After a few days I got used to the idea and was secretly hoping for a girl. And she was a girl! But she was very ill and died during the pregnancy as well. I was absolutely devastated and blamed myself for not wanting this baby. But you see, we can't always control our thoughts and to think our thoughts are this powerful? You are not to blame! You were just very very unlucky.

I had two boys after I lost my little girl and even though I had a preference for a girl again, I was NEVER disappointed they were boys. I was thrilled to learn they were healthy. I am still hoping to get a girl one day. In the hopes to see a glimpse of her sister in her. To get a little bit of her back. We will never get our babies back, but know that your baby boy knows you love him and miss him. And he wouldn't want you to beat yourself up over this. Grieving over a child is hard enough already. Hold on to your loved ones and let them comfort you.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am so sorry to hear this. There is absolutely no way your GD could have had anything to do with his passing away. Do not feel guilty. This is not your fault.

Emily x

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im so sorry to hear of your loss but nothing you were feeling is why this happened. Sending you great big cyber hugs. xxx

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by wishing4anXX View Post
    Oh mama, I'm so so sorry for your loss! I know how it feels to loose a baby too My first pregnancy wasn't planned and at first I didn't want the baby at all. I had horrible thoughts... After a few days I got used to the idea and was secretly hoping for a girl. And she was a girl! But she was very ill and died during the pregnancy as well. I was absolutely devastated and blamed myself for not wanting this baby. But you see, we can't always control our thoughts and to think our thoughts are this powerful? You are not to blame! You were just very very unlucky.

I had two boys after I lost my little girl and even though I had a preference for a girl again, I was NEVER disappointed they were boys. I was thrilled to learn they were healthy. I am still hoping to get a girl one day. In the hopes to see a glimpse of her sister in her. To get a little bit of her back. We will never get our babies back, but know that your baby boy knows you love him and miss him. And he wouldn't want you to beat yourself up over this. Grieving over a child is hard enough already. Hold on to your loved ones and let them comfort you.
    Your message is very moving, wishing4anXX! Thank you!

Thank you all, girls for your lovely messages!!
    Last edited by pink carol; August 27th, 2012 at 02:59 AM.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry x x x

Cycle 1: HRC march 2014 -NT- 14 retrieved, 3 fertilised, 3 to testing, all xy 1 normal.
    Cycle 2: HRC August 2014 -1 HB SEEN (EDD 14th may 2015)- 12 retrieved, 10 fertilised, 9 to testing, 3xy 6xx. 6 normals 2xy 4xx

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast