Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Happy New Year ladies!! Hoping & praying for pink for us all in 2013 too
    Thanks for the welcome amk2013. So glad to have found a group of us swaying together. Thanks too for the tips. I am actually contemplating weaning DS3. Still undecided... but he's a typical boy lol It's more a comfort thing than for that much nutrition. If my milk dried up he'd probably self-wean anyway. ATM he's an all night feeder which is why my AF hasn't come back so I'm going to stop that. I can't keep doing it anyway. 15 months with little sleep is doing my head in! I'm still cautious with the Vitex because I'm BF'ing although I know others have taken it while BF'ing & because I'm on Zoloft. The Zoloft has done wonders for chilling me out. My anxiety was a bit out of control before I started it. I will be weaning off it before our first attempt too but it's definitely helping me not to obsess in the meantime. by the way I have the same dose Vitex as Dollydot. I'm so excited about 2013
    DS1 DS2 DS3 Love my kiddos Hoping and praying for a baby girl to join our family in 2013 or 2014

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi all, hope you all had a good new year, got a good feeling for us in 2013. Good luck to those starting the diet today, i'm doing ok but can't go without breakfast, will try near the time... NeedGrace well done with the feeding 15 months is amazing and remember lack of sleep sways pink. Can i ask what is Zoloft?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Dollydot! If only lack of sleep was all I needed to do I'd be set! I'd get my girl for sure Zoloft is an anti-anxiety/antidepressant med. it's really helping me! I'm normally a very anxious person but I do feel much more balanced lately which I'm lead to believe sways pink (bonus!) Did you start the diet today?
    DS1 DS2 DS3 Love my kiddos Hoping and praying for a baby girl to join our family in 2013 or 2014

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    @NeedGrace. I took Zoloft for anxiety as well, for a short time. It really helped! I weaned off it a couple months ago though since wanting to conceive. We're gonna need to be extra chill in TTC pink too...too bad can't keep taking it for that reason, haha. And way to go 15 months with your boy! The first I weaned at 7months since I wanted to get pregnant again (still didn't help anyway), and the second gave up on me at 11 months...I was a little sad but it's a little easier when you know it's not your last. After this next one, since it will be the last, I am going to make him/her nurse until they're 10 (j/k, not really).
    So, I'm starting my diet today... it's only 8am. I've been up for only an hour and am sooo hungry! I think more so just because I know I can't have breakfast, haha. I am hoping my grape crystal light will pretend to fill me up in the mean-time
    Good luck girls & happy new year!!!
    Last edited by amk2013; January 1st, 2013 at 10:59 AM.
    #1 (2009) #2 (2011) ...... EDC December 2013
    for but with be happy with another little too
    It's going to be a long 9 months waiting! Not going to find out gender!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome! I'm new as well to the boards
    I'll send you all my girl dust if you send me your boy dust? haha

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello EODwife363 - welcome! I have to say I am a tad jealous I am not swaying for a boy... the diet is so much more "me" friendly, haha. Good luck to you! Sending ALL my boy dust your way

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    EODwife that is defo a deal, sending you boy dust your way my dear... Needgrace Started diet about 5 days ago i am with amk2013 on the breakfast thing...

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ok, what time is lunch if you skip breakfast!? i normally eat breakfast at 6 & lunch at 11-12...so can I eat my first meal at 11ish? i see some didn't eat until 12-1 though. getting up so early i am thinking that will not be possible.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey girls. Welcome EOD! Will happily trade my blue dust for your pink dust
    @amk I just had a peak at your sway in the dream members section. Looks good! Although I'm still learning too so I'm sure someone more experienced will chime in for you. I have coffee with artificial sweetener every morning at 6.30 & then busy myself for the morning so I don't think about breakfast. Some days I make it to 12-1 for lunch & some days I've been having a late 'breakfast' around 11 - puffed rice with rice milk. It's actually not LE & not bad. Then I have a later lunch & later dinner. I'm cautious about losing too much weight as I'm about the same as you so having 3-4 meals but no snacking. Just curious, were you prescribed the clomid? I'm sure it would help in my situation (although BF'ing) with PCOS tendencies but my doctor isn't concerned as I don't have problems with fertility.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    *it actually IS LE & not bad I should have said!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast