Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi amk2013, Your plan looks great well thought out I'm not sure on the cranberry and aspirin for dh? I googled it as far as I can see people are taking both it But maybe start a thread ?! I'm sure there is lots of ladies here that would know i found a thread about taking vitex and saw palmetto, atomic sagebrush says that she believes it is ok to take both as many people Are doing it ?! .. This morning I realised my attempt may be over before it even started!! I came off the pill last month & had a period ( as expected)!& have been charting my temp on cd 10 my temp elevated and has remained elevated when I looked at the fertility chart it's telling me I ovulated Cd9 & we DTD on the 25 th C8 ( boy zone) lol .... I have been using the opk since cd10 but considering I may have o on cd9 it's no wonder I'm getting negatives .. I wouldn't have thought I would ovulate so quickly after coming off the pill!!! So now I'm in limbo do I start the diet or wait? I'm not taking any supps except folic acid .. The craziness has began Goodluck with starting the diet on the 1st x

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mummyx2 View Post
    Hi amk2013, Your plan looks great well thought out I'm not sure on the cranberry and aspirin for dh? I googled it as far as I can see people are taking both it But maybe start a thread ?! I'm sure there is lots of ladies here that would know i found a thread about taking vitex and saw palmetto, atomic sagebrush says that she believes it is ok to take both as many people Are doing it ?! .. This morning I realised my attempt may be over before it even started!! I came off the pill last month & had a period ( as expected)!& have been charting my temp on cd 10 my temp elevated and has remained elevated when I looked at the fertility chart it's telling me I ovulated Cd9 & we DTD on the 25 th C8 ( boy zone) lol .... I have been using the opk since cd10 but considering I may have o on cd9 it's no wonder I'm getting negatives .. I wouldn't have thought I would ovulate so quickly after coming off the pill!!! So now I'm in limbo do I start the diet or wait? I'm not taking any supps except folic acid .. The craziness has began Goodluck with starting the diet on the 1st x
    Oh no! Yup, that's how I got preggo with both my children - first month off the pill. You have that rebound ovulation. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you!!! When will you be able to test!?
    Yeah, I am wondering if the cal/mag is even worth it. My friend (who swayed successfully for two girls after two boys), swore by only that and timing (basically anyway)... she swears it's all shettles timing and cal/mag. So that's what I started on. Now that I'm doing all this research I'm starting to wonder. I read atomic's essay and I have my doubts now... what if it sways me the other way, lol! I'm raising my testosterone as I'm typing this, hahah.
    Last edited by amk2013; December 30th, 2012 at 08:51 PM.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Haha!! I think your talking me into the calcium & magnesium two of my sisters neighbours both have 2 boys both had a girl following shettles method ( Ill have to find out if they took calcium& mag) I'm 5 day past when ovulation may have occurred ( fingers crossed it didn't!) so maybe ill be able to test in 1 week .. . If it is positive it will be meant to be that is for sure! No wine for me tonight to bring in the new year r u drinking crystal light that is meant 2 be good for lowering ph x

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hahah, yes, I've been drinking crystal light for the last 4 years - usually 64oz/day (I can't drink plain water, so need some flavor to stay hydrated) I think I must be immune to it by now, lol. My pH is still high.
    #1 (2009) #2 (2011) ...... EDC December 2013
    for but with be happy with another little too
    It's going to be a long 9 months waiting! Not going to find out gender!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi girl, I am taking 320mg saw palmetto standardized, i think i saw standardized is recommend got them on amazon. Also taking vitex with saw palmetto and ovulated yesterday bit later than normal...

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies. I'm hoping to be on the same time line too. Started the diet more strictly today & hoping to start ttc in March. I actually came in under my daily quotas & felt like I had plenty to eat & good variety. There's a thread somewhere where people have been writing what they eat to help each other with ideas & stay committed themselves. That would be great to have one for those of us starting out together. I joined the dream member section & got a plan from Atomic. She is awesome! and has been so helpful. I'm still fine tuning a few aspects of my plan. I haven't got the supps yet except for vitex & vit C. I'm still BF'ing 15mo so not taking saw palmetto or baby aspirin or cranberry. Also not doing cal/mag but undecided about intense exercise or none at all. Amk2013 I'm also at the lower side of normal for BMI & can't afford to lose any weight. I'm not sure how this will affect my sway. I have aspects of PCOS but not full blown syndrome so my doctor wasn't too concerned about investigating I've heard others in similar situation have used Clomid. I don't want to wean DS3 just yet so we'll see... Mummyx2 you have a pink bean if you are pregnant & if not, looking forward to sharing ideas.
    DS1 DS2 DS3 Love my kiddos Hoping and praying for a baby girl to join our family in 2013 or 2014

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    anyone take BOTH vitex and saw palmetto? I am taking the saw palmetto back to get the smaller dosage - I can get 160mg tabs vs. 450 & just take two/day. Also want to get vitex today since I am expecting AF in the next couple days. There is a big selection of Vitex as well though. Any recommendations? And I am only planning on taking them each for two weeks this next cycle, before I start clomid.
    @Dollydot - what kind of vitex do you take? is there a dosage, or just follow the bottle recommendations?
    @NeedGrace - welcome to our group I just wanted to say - be careful with the diet if you still really want to breastfeed. Your child will be getting less nutrition and you will lose your milk rather quickly. No one should diet while BF IF you want to continue nursing for awhile. I assume your 15-mo-old is getting a lot of other food and nutrition though anyway

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi i am taking vitex Agnus castus 400mg morning and night, AS recommend Nature's way as she used it when she conceived her DD. Happy New year girls, hope and pray lots of pink for us all in 2013.......

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks, happy new year!!!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Happy new year ladies!! fingers crossed for lots of pink this year

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast