Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The weight is really dropping off me, and only 6 days in. Hope i conceive in fab or i will look all nose ...

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome and good luck!
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks my dear..

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedGrace View Post
    Hey girls. Welcome EOD! Will happily trade my blue dust for your pink dust
    @amk I just had a peak at your sway in the dream members section. Looks good! Although I'm still learning too so I'm sure someone more experienced will chime in for you. I have coffee with artificial sweetener every morning at 6.30 & then busy myself for the morning so I don't think about breakfast. Some days I make it to 12-1 for lunch & some days I've been having a late 'breakfast' around 11 - puffed rice with rice milk. It's actually not LE & not bad. Then I have a later lunch & later dinner. I'm cautious about losing too much weight as I'm about the same as you so having 3-4 meals but no snacking. Just curious, were you prescribed the clomid? I'm sure it would help in my situation (although BF'ing) with PCOS tendencies but my doctor isn't concerned as I don't have problems with fertility.
    Yes, I was prescribed it with my last pregnancy for LP defect (never used it - still have it). I found out I was preggo the day after I filled it. I took BC pills as my last resort to solve my LPD problem (after trying B vitamins and progesterone cream) on my own while I was not so patiently waiting to get into my OB, and it worked. Rebound ovulation after 2 weeks BCPs. However, this is not something that is recommended, but it worked, for me. Only normal cycle of my life. Now, I have been temping again and still have a LPD - 9 days. I see my OB next week, and not sure if he will recommend the same thing, but I am hoping. I don't want to take it without approval though I'm chicken. Hehe.
    #1 (2009) #2 (2011) ...... EDC December 2013
    for but with be happy with another little too
    It's going to be a long 9 months waiting! Not going to find out gender!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies how are you all going with the diet? I started the diet yesterday I was almost pulling my hair out by 6 pm after only eating a cucumber lettuce sandwich & yogurt all day... Big change for me!! Hubby has booked a night in the city, has anyone got some ideas on what to eat when out? Sticking to it the diet will be near impossible unless I pack my own food .. I Don't think hubby would be very happy with that!! I'm Patiently waiting for af, I always worry when we haven't been careful the entire month even though it would be a long to shot to be preg already !! I'm planning first attempt at start of march, hope u are all well & not 2 hungry

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Mummyx2. I've been on the diet loosely since Dec & more seriously this month. I'm not hungry at all. In fact I'm feel like I'm eating a lot..just different foods to what I'd normally eat. Having said that I am still BF'ing DS3 & don't have weight to lose so aiming for the upper limits of 1800-2000 calories at the moment. I will drop that back closer to ttc which wont be until March at the earliest too. I'm eating 3-4 meals of 500 calories or less each meal, & I am having to add in meringues & skittles or a glass of wine to my meals make up calories without fat or protein. That feels a bit weird on a special 'diet'. I delay the first meal until 11-12 usually. Just have coffee first thing in the morning. Have you bought a plan from Atomic? The dream member section ha heaps of great meal ideas too which are great! Lots of people use Fitpal to track their food intake. I started using an app called ShapeUp. It's similar. You can scan barcodes & it records all the nutrient & calories for you. I don't have any advice on eating out but sounds great having a night away with hubby. Enjoy! Those apps may help approximate calories if you can get a menu ahead of time.
    DS1 DS2 DS3 Love my kiddos Hoping and praying for a baby girl to join our family in 2013 or 2014

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Needgrace I just had a bowl of rice bubbles before bed and I'm still only on 1090 calories!! I ate lunch about 1230, today iwas absolutely starving ( I keep telling myself the first week will be the hardest) by dinner time with no snacking I felt shaky & grumpy ! Definitely had low blood sugar, when I'm back at work I'm going 2 monitor my sugar levels 2 see how low it is. How old is your youngest? I'm glad you are consuming 1800-2000 calories you definitely need it, when I was feeding I couldn't keep any weight on. I'm using fit pal, it is great I don't know how I hadn't heard of it until now! What does your hubby think about swaying pink? Is he modifying his diet?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That sounds low for calories. I'm sure I read somewhere thatyou're eating less than 1200 your cycles can be affected. I'll see if I can find where I read that. I hate being hungry:-/ I'm usually a big snacker. How about you? Because my cycles haven't even come back yet I'm changing my diet but not being too strict. I'll probably just do 6 weeks of strict. I have always had a fast metabolism which isn't as glamorous as it sounds and def not great for swaying as the weight flies off too fast. I'm hoping when I'm ready to ttc it happens quickly as I won't be able to be on the lower cal diet for any length of time. How are you going to monitor your blood sugar levels? My youngest is 15 months. I have actually weaned him at night now. He's been sleeping through for the last week. I feel like a new person!! My husband is very unsure of the whole thing actually but mostly because he doesn't want 4 children. He's actually been getting very cold feet about the whole thing this week but I'm not stressing about it. So far he's on board. I'm just bring very careful not to push too hard in case he pulls the plug. He's really worried I won't cope if we have a 4th boy. I was fine with DS1 & DS2 but I got really depressed about a 3rd boy initially. I was just thinking tonight though how God clearly knows better than me & DS3 came to me for a reason. He's such a sweet, cuddly, funny little boy & I truly couldn't imagine life without him now. And I figure a 4th boy would be the same. It's not like I wouldn't love another sweet boy with all of my heart. I def won't expect a girl this time but obv want to try & at least tip the odds in our favour. What about your DH? Is he doing diet, supps. ? Does he think it's all a bit crazy too?
    DS1 DS2 DS3 Love my kiddos Hoping and praying for a baby girl to join our family in 2013 or 2014

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I bet you do feel like a new person !!that is great for you My second bub was a terrible sleeper, he had large glands in the back of his noes that made him sound " all stuffed up " which constantley woke him overnight so understand your joy in a full nights sleep I will check my levels on the glucose monitor, I've taken holidays to spend time with my kiddies as they will both be at school at the end of the month I work as a nurse in rehab just 2-3 shifts per week, it will be interesting how I go out food I may have2 eat breakfast on the days I'm up at 530 am. I'm sorry your DH is unsure, it has taken me years to get my DH on board,( hence my youngest is 5!!) i didn't want to put too much pressure on DH( he is a major stress head when it comes to finance, he worries about retirement @ the age of 32!!) he kept saying after our holiday, Xmas, sale of the business ect... I ended up getting really upset ( howling crazy lady upset.. Ha!! ) & I think this made him realise how important this is 2 me.. I would love a little girl but after waiting for so long I would just be over the moon with a baby to love to answer your question about DH diet & supps he takes cal& mag & from af-o will take licrioce root ... As far as the diet is concerned I have very little chance of changing his, he doesn't eat a lot of red meat anyway just high sodium . DH is happy with me to try the diet, as soon as I start losing weight he will not like it. I'm about 3 kgs heavier than the lightest i have ever been, my bmi is 21, he likes me with more curves I would be happy to loose 3 kgs although I'm hoping to loose 5+. Thin doesn't suit me I look sick & all noes.. Lol. Did you sway with your third boy? like you I'm a big snacker but I do gain weight easily ...2 weeks holiday & I'm guaranteed to gain a few kgs. i normally eat lots of vegies & protein n workout 3 -4 times per week Sunday is my cheat day where I usually have a donut or some takeaway.. Not anymore At the moment feel like I'm eating plenty at meal times it's just the long wait in between!! I woke up at 730 absolutely starving so its going to be a long wait until lunch! So glad i found you to talk with, have a great day

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow! Sounds like we have lots in common. When you say your 2nd had large glands is that adenoids? 2 of my 3 have had adenoids removed & grommets. It def makes a difference to their sleeping. DS3 had the surgery a month ago. That's pretty much why I was still feeding him ALL night!! He constantly had ear infections poor bub. So both of your boys will be in school this year? That's quite a change for you I imagine. Is your youngest excited? That's great that your DH is on board for #3. I had a chuckle when I read you howled like a crazy lady I relate!! I am going to try & get my DH to take the supps too. Where did you find them? i havent looked online for his yet. He stresses about finances too! I tend not to worry about that sort of thing. I know we'll manage & it doesn't worry me if we have to cut back on some luxuries. I think the best gift we can give our boys is another sibling & I really want to experience it one more time knowing this will be my last. I just haven't felt that. I knew I wasn't done before now. Sounds like you don't have much to lose either but I know Atomic didn't lose much when she conceived her DD so that gives me hope. I agree the wait between meals is long! But the meals are filling enough. I drink diet lemonade between meals to stretch me out. Apparently diet drinks don't alter your blood sugar levels. On occasion I have a coffee although that does alter blood sugar. I went way over yesterday. I don't know how Im going to go long term. Maybe we should start a thread with what we're eating unless there already is one. i've read others' & it's really helpful. It would be hard for you getting up so early & going to work on an empty stomach! I hope it's not too difficult. Have a great day!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast