Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hi Aussie mums!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi mummyx2!

I'm not part of the fb group.... Would love to be though!
    5 22 months

Hoping and praying for on our next (and final) baby.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't suppose you girls would care to share your hard work? I'm feeling useless at this diet planning caper.
    Feeling Blue, that sounds like a really busy time you've got ahead. I hope your kiddos are okay.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi lollylegs!!
    Sorry to hear about your m/c. How are you going??

I haven't quite started all the research yet. Diet stuff is next I'm also going to buy a plan off atomic....

Youngest was born with a hypospadius. Had first op at 11 months (3hrs)and this one is to tidy up. Eldest has a phimosis so is getting circumcised. Both ops will take about 30min each and both going in on the same day. Baby first, then big boy. Def going to be a crazy day!!! Can't wait for my girl trip!! Going to live it up!! Got a day at the Australian open, going to eat and shop so that when I come home and start diet my body will think hard times have hit!! Can't wait to start work!! It's only part time and I'm a school teacher. Miss having a class...

Really hope we get a girl.... Funnily enough my eldest was the first boy in 28 years on my husbands side and now we've had 2 of them!! I'm also terrified at the thought of 3 kids!!!!!
    5 22 months

Hoping and praying for on our next (and final) baby.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm ok, thanks for asking. Really hoping to cycle again soon so can see what's happening (changed markedly after each prev pg).

Your poor sweet boys (and you) are in for a tough time. I can't imagine my mister 5 coping (he is excruciating with every scratch and prickle and bruise). I'm sure you're all in good hands. When you said short op I wrongly thought simple procedure (grommets or something) ..

My friends from the west always do some major damage shopping and eating here! Hope you enjoy!

What sort of teaching do you do? I returned to work recently only one day a week which is just right. My previous attempts to return to job at 2+ days were dismal failure in our household. We've got a bit of a commute starting school this year too so I'm grateful to be taking my sweet time in upping hours.

Funny your extended family spell of girls broken by you. My DH is from generation of boys (4 families all 2-3 boys each - getting together with cousins is always so testosterone-y). In someways it makes the DG/swaying somewhat harder. There is such open desire from grandparents/aunts/uncles and jibes about it during pg. plus I shudder to imagine the pink crap that would be bought (if successful, first girl both sides after 3 boys).. My SIL is expecting first baby in April (she's 40, ivf conception) so maybe she can take the pressure off. Though my other SIL is the epitome of the girl lifestyle, replete with drinking & smoking, so will see if their TTC come to fruition first. Can you hear my competitiveness?? Hoping the lack of calories might help with that!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies,
    Just popping in to share a bit of info.
    I did the LE diet for about 6 months. I went too hardcore and lost too much weight and stopping ovulating!
    So I had to loosen up on the diet to put on a couple of kgs and bam! After about 2 weeks of eating more cals, I fell pregnant. Still very early days though.
    I found mountain bread wraps (the rice ones) so be low in a lot of things. I used to put half a lentil or chickpea pattie in it with cucumbers and mushrooms.
    Also I had heaps of the rice cruskets with hommus and more cucumbers and mushrooms.
    I ate some cheese, (making sure it stayed in the daily range or sodium and fat)
    But I also ate heaps of lollies (natural confectionary brand) as these are empty cals so when I started loosing too much weight I upped the lollies, so I wasnt also upping unnecessary fats etc...
    Skipping breakfast is really important. And no snacking between meals. Basically you want to keep your blood sugar levels down, and if you are loosing weight then this is happening.
    I never minded too much about eating the same things, so I pretty much stuck to the same meal plan most days (it got a bit tough towards the end)
    Good Luck!! x x x
    DD (4) DS1 (2) DS2 (1)
    swayed pink and at 22wks we had confirmed a little is on her way!!
    Thank you Atomic for your wonderful knowledge and support!

My nub shot
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...-nub-shot.html

My potty shots
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/conf...ut-gender.html

My Pink Sway
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi salsa thank you for sharing the mountain bread ways sound yummy!! Congrats on the pregnancy! How far along are you? R u finding out the sex or will it be a surprise? Thank u again for your post x

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mummyx2 View Post
    Hi salsa thank you for sharing the mountain bread ways sound yummy!! Congrats on the pregnancy! How far along are you? R u finding out the sex or will it be a surprise? Thank u again for your post x
    Hi Mummyx2,
    Thanks, Im 8 weeks today. Feeling pretty awful with my worst morning sickness so far! Sooooo hard looking after the other 3 kids who are all still so young, 4 and under. Anyway, DH and my mum have been fantastic help, as I have pretty much had my head in a toilet for the last 3 weeks!
    No we arent going to find out. We havent for any of ours, and as my husband says we cant change it!! lol we personally love the build up to it and the reward after labour and child birth of finding out then in that moment. We love that special moment!!
    Good luck with your sway. Im guessing your swaying pink?
    DD (4) DS1 (2) DS2 (1)
    swayed pink and at 22wks we had confirmed a little is on her way!!
    Thank you Atomic for your wonderful knowledge and support!

My nub shot
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...-nub-shot.html

My potty shots
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/conf...ut-gender.html

My Pink Sway
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone. I've just discovered the mountain bread too Salsa! I've been having them last week for lunch. Not really starting my sway till 1st feb just doing trail runs. Today I did pig out a bit : P how much weight did you lose Salsa. I think I probably have 11 kg to spare till my lowest adult weight of 38-39 kg . And I'm Dtd in may so should be ok?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've also discovered today Tazziki dip by food land has the lowest sodium. 100+ mg per 100g compared to others.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Salsa you poor thing , that must be really tough.. Hopefully you will feel better by 12 weeks. Did you hsbe m/s with your boys? i felt a little sick with my boys but very rarely vomited. I have 2 boys 8 & 5 yrs, my youngest is going to school this year hope you are feeling better soon, looking forward to hearing your updates hi goodus dip sounds yummy is it from Coles or Safeway? 38-39kg is tiny! I've been on the diet for 3 weeks today & have lost 0.2kg 1200-1400 cals per day I normally loose weight quickly ( but thats when I'm eating high protein reg small meals & exercise) I'm currently 57 kg & 170 cms i was 55 kg when we got married & everyone said i was " too skinny" I'm going to eat less carbs & more salad but then it's really hard to meet required cals each day , good luck to u x

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast